[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/video game feels/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

File: 48963246582.png (743KB, 764x828px) Image search: [Google]
48963246582.png
743KB, 764x828px
Post a game that has gave you feels, which part, and why.

I'll start, The Evil Within, beginning of chapter 7, when Joseph starts talking about the urge of suicide. Reason is because I was going through a shitty time in high school where I had to leave because a couple people threatened to kill me along with half the class. That period of time made me even more suicidal, and was playing through this game during that time. This scene raced through my head so many times and made me tear up a few times as well.
>>
File: header.jpg (25KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
25KB, 460x215px
>>38775117
>Post a game that has gave you feels
When I realized the story will never be concluded and that most kids today have no idea Half-Life even exists.
>>
>>38775138
Most of them probably do but only from >le half life 3 xD

Although you can thank the fanbase of the game for putting such high expectations on the 3rd to the point where it'll never release.
>>
I cried when John Marston died in RDR. That mission gets me everytime...
>>
>>38775138
Good half life 1 is better anyway.
>>
File: db9.png (1MB, 1280x747px) Image search: [Google]
db9.png
1MB, 1280x747px
A lot of people will think the other big buss is more abropbriate, bud I liek dis big buss xD
>>
>>38775211
Fuck anon it did. The end missions were boring as fuck but John dying made me realize how amazing RDR was because of the emotional climax. As well the epilogue where you kill the dude who killed John (forgot his name). I liked how you could play as the son though. Excited for RDR2.
>>
Just remembering the summer mornings when I would wake up, have breakfast and then play crash, spyro, or Pokemon on the game boy.
One day I played Soul Silver and getting to the Lake Rage and all the Rocket Team business made me feel a kid back again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_91JEnNZzEE
>>
Not gonna lie, I cried like a little bitch at this. These two characters were masterpiece, I cared for Clementine more than for 90% of people I've met in reality.
>>
File: 7832589.png (1MB, 868x847px) Image search: [Google]
7832589.png
1MB, 868x847px
>>38775117
The whole game of Mass Effect 2. Especially the ending. It gives you the feel of being a badass and it deepens the emotional ties of each character. ME3 is one big depression feel with all the characters ending up like that. (fuck you assholes, the ending to ME3 gave me feels as well)
>>
File: 1464158969494.jpg (178KB, 750x864px) Image search: [Google]
1464158969494.jpg
178KB, 750x864px
I only get major feels for a couple games.

>morrowind: Dagoth Ur did nothing wrong.I named him brother and all he has done is attempt to follow my final command. While those I called kin slaughtered me and now charge me to slay my friend.
>Bioshock infinite: I understand I'm not "supposed" to care for the founders or the vox. But I will never stop feeling a surge of guilt and hate whenever I play it and watch those apes rampage across Columbia
>Mass Effect 3: "Somebody else might of gotten it wrong"
>>
File: 1418912524721.jpg (93KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1418912524721.jpg
93KB, 500x500px
>>38775417
>Somebody else might of gotten it wrong
please no
>>
>>38775446
Why do I not remember this scene? Sauce?
>>
>>38775454
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjJyDXlkSoo

Brace for feels
>>
>>38775117
Metal Gear solid 3: Snake eater
The final fight with the boss, the afterward when Big boss is saluting The Boss's grave and the fucking credits while "Way to Fall" can be heard in the background.

If there's something that gives me feels is when someone gives his/her life for something, in this case it was a mix of being proud, sad, angry, envy and a weird feeling of satisfaction.
>>
>>38775454
Mordin is a fucking delight. You go through all of ME2 with him, discover his secrets, fall for his fast-talking dash of mad scientist charm and then you get to here.

His last act is to undo his species defining work. The near extinction of another sentient race, he had a hand in it at times and the guilt has eaten at his soul. You know mordin, you like mordin and now at the last you have to watch him die in the most heartstring jerking heroic sacrifice. you feel energy emotion, you want to shake him, shatter his calm rationalisation. You're seeing the right thing done and you can't stop it no matter how selfishly you want to
>>
>>38775469
Now I remember why I don't remember this scene. Because Mordin died in my main playthrough of ME2. The part that got me is when the two Krogan get out of the vehicle and that soundtrack plays. Fuck man. I didn't even like Mordin but that deserves some respect.
>>
>>38775583
>Mordin died
jesus fuck anon how? Next you'll tell me you've never seen Thane, 4/5ths dead of "my lungs are rotting" kicking the shit out of the edgelord of cerebus before dying the kind of death a warrior-saint deserves
>>
>>38775613
Don't remember how. Was awhile ago. Didn't care about him so I put him to something irrelevant.
>>
>>38775377
Loved this series, which I could experience it again for the first time

Fuck them for messing up Andromeda
>>
File: 1487922080401.jpg (110KB, 552x364px) Image search: [Google]
1487922080401.jpg
110KB, 552x364px
>>38775662
Same here anon. Fuck new Bioware to hell, never looking forward to another Mass Effect game again.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.