[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the reason you go to /r9k/? Are you mostly a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: téléchargement (3).jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement (3).jpg
6KB, 300x168px
What's the reason you go to /r9k/? Are you mostly a lurker/poster?
>>
File: 1495531949455.png (61KB, 1112x698px) Image search: [Google]
1495531949455.png
61KB, 1112x698px
It's a pile of shit so I fit right in.
People get me here more than the ones who logically should.
I have nowhere else compelling to be,.
Pick one.
>>
>>38774137
Only place where I can talk about my mental issues
>>
I only come here to post and I basically only read threads I participate in. I think it's fun to have a general topic board with other social outcasts that I can relate to. I used to exclusively lurk but I gained the courage to finally start posting and I realized it's actually way more addictive then just lurking
>>
>>38774137
I lurk mostly and comment on something I have controversial opinions about. I also love the woman hate/2dpill threads
Also I am a warlock so there is that
>>
>>38774137
i am a fembot. mostly a lurker, only post to tell others i am a fembot
>>
>>38774137
I have ASPD and a self hating tranny that likes to talk about how much i hate others emotions and other people in general.
Also pics of boys.
>>
Been on 4chan for 9 years, reminds me of the first time I came here and reminds me of a less shit /b/ other than that I have no reason since I'm a complete normie.
>>
File: 1486080096611.jpg (59KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486080096611.jpg
59KB, 720x480px
no topic so I can basically shitpost with impunity.
it's also good to let off steam and discuss things that are stressing me out with other strangers.
>>
>>38774782
gonna need sauce on that cute boy
>>
>>38774137
>What's the reason you go to /r9k/?
Because it's pretty similar to my old IB before it was filled with cancer,
>Are you mostly a lurker/poster?
Lurker, i only post when i can contribute something to the thread (a greentext story, an opinion, an external reference, etc).
In fact i used to have a really strong hatred against shitposters, mostly because my old IB went to shit thanks to them.
>>
>>38775090
random poster on 8 c h
the cuteboys slut thread
all the pics i post are, though you prolly dont know me though
>>
all my neetbros got forced over here out of /jp/
>>
I come for the psych support thread. It has been a vital lifeline for me for the past few months. My only social interaction. Now it's gone.
>>
>>38774137
Because it feels like the only comfortable place to discuss what the fuck is wrong with me/us. Most people in the world want people like me to be killed or homeless, here it feels like we all understand eachother and celebrate what we are even.
>>
File: vroom vroom.jpg (70KB, 687x762px) Image search: [Google]
vroom vroom.jpg
70KB, 687x762px
>>38774137
It feels like home and all the anons are like family to me. Even if they don't behave correctly or they are just mean I can't help being fond of them and of this board.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.