[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do guys have to be the ones to make the first move?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: 1485220337131.png (2KB, 163x209px) Image search: [Google]
1485220337131.png
2KB, 163x209px
Why do guys have to be the ones to make the first move?
>>
Because eggs are valuable and sperm - disposable.
>>
>>38773698
They don't. You're just ugly and/or autistic so women don't approach you.
>>
gender roles are a social construct.
>>
>>38773722
How do I stop being ugly and autistic?
>>
>>38773738
>How do I stop being ugly and autistic?
Get plastic surgery and drink alcohol until your brain rots to a normalfag level.
>>
>>38773698
Because it's the way nature is
Do you see female wolves initiate mating?
female birds displaying their feathers to potential male partners??
Do you see female dogs try to establish dominance over a pack and secure breeding rights?
You don't because much like the way animals do it we also display desirable traits in hopes of securing dominance and breeding rights be it physical appearance or money or status and like our animal counterparts not everyone gets breeds or secures dominance the strong desirable males cull the weak males.
>>
>>38773715
No it's because cunts only go for stupid horrible brutes and not nice guy's (like me)
They're honestly that stupid they get into abusive relationships instead of relationships with nice people like me.
>>
>>38773765
>tfw no hyena gf
>>
File: 1499636826043.jpg (143KB, 747x931px) Image search: [Google]
1499636826043.jpg
143KB, 747x931px
>>38773791
>Female hyenas have pseudo-penises that can get erect and are bigger and longer than the male's penises... males will present their erections to females to show submission
>>
Imagine if girls made the first move on you all the time, would you ever leave your comfort zone and do the same?

The fact is there is no reason for them to, unless there is an exceptionally valuable male around.
>>
>>38773858
Why do males have to do everything?
>>
>>38773738

Just bee yourself, anon.

Original post.
>>
because back in the day men would just take what they want, now they call it rape
>>38773766
fuck off sock
>>
>>38773892
Being myself is exactly why I don't have a girlfriend.
>>
>>38773870

Because a woman's value is the way she looks and her ability to have children. These two things don't generally need to be proven. Men are judged on other things that do need to be.
>>
>>38773698
girls give the signal

guys make the move

too bad some women are misleading and some guys are oblivious
>>
>>38773870

Because there are limited resources and the bigger, smarter, hungrier more cunning guy is gonna get there first.

Its not so much that men have to make the first move. its more so that there enough guys willing to make the first move that if you don't you won't eat so to speak. Guys chasing after girls is much like animals feeding on a carcass, first come first serve, and even then a bigger animal might come and chase them away.

Woman don't live in the same world that we do, they are basically objects to be taken and we have to be the takers, which means taking action.
>>
>>38773858
I always thought it had less to do with value and more to do with a decent proportion of girls being people who can't stand the waiting game when there's mutual attraction. Like if there's chemistry and recurring interaction but the guy doesn't take it anywhere, a girl will either drop things entirely or just make a soft-move like exchanging numbers (or more private details) or low-key asking for a date.

Maybe if you're an ultra-chad a girl will just throw herself on you though, in the same way some guys hit on girls in a fully transparent manner.
>>
>>38773766
If you are short, ugly, weak or socially retarded you have to compensate with money/ influence.
It's not necessarily the fault of today's society, it was probably even worse 50 years ago, it really is our nature and it's the reason I stopped caring.
But maybe actual love exist and im just being jaded
>>
>>38773978

Well that's really just female privilege. They can afford to disregard a male when he's not making the first move because someone else will for sure. Its not about not wanting to wait its about not having to wait, shes gonna get fucked regardless so she doesn't have to take any risk. That's why girls are more forward when the guy is of higher value, because opportunities like that don't come around very often.

"soft moves" are really just ways girls can show interest without being held accountable for hitting on someone. Girls can "hit on" multiples guys everyday and you wouldn't even know it, because girls only give off signals that allow them to retain plausible deniability.
>>
>>38774230
I know but you have to learn the way it works and take it to your advantage if you're bottom of the barrel. For example, it's true that a soft-move is a cop-out, but at least you'll know that she won't reject you so even though you're making the 'move', you already have your answer. I agree it isn't fair, but giving up isn't any better.
>>
>>38774295

Yeah you certainly shouldn't give up, its just the way that it is. I just hate how this particular form of female privilege is disguised as a masculinity challenge, when girls will take on the male role fast as hell when its a guy she wants badly enough.

Its like if you're below me you have to pass the test, if you're obviously above me, fuck the test fill my holes!
>>
If the internet didn't exist I swear I would have learned how to interact with people, gotten fit, had a gf, and been more successful in other domains.

It's my fault though desu, once I got old enough to realize I just told myself I was addicted and took the easy way out.
>>
Three of my last four gfs all made the first move, and so did my last oneitis. The first two lasted ten weeks because feminism, the LDR was off and on for a year and a half, and I duked it out with the oneitis for another year and a half until she friendzoned me.

Just be yourself :^) all of these were in early high school, when I went somewhere that intelligence made me a chad. I'm here now because I can't handle my intelligence ostensibly being less important than how long my dick is
>>
>>38773760
Wow that wasn't bad advice at all

Original peanut butter
>>
File: srs.png (171KB, 278x718px) Image search: [Google]
srs.png
171KB, 278x718px
>>38773698
They don't HAVE to, as superior 2D indicates, but they usually are because 3DPD is autistic as fuck and despite talking all the fucking time is too stupid to understand basic communication (that is, in this case, cross-sex), so either no one initiates or the guy is forced to because "that's just the way it's done"

AKA

3DPD is fucking degeneracy
>>
>>38773698
90 percent of guys hit on all but 10 percent of women.

90 percent of women hit on the top 10 percent of guys.
Hence why only 15 - 20 percent of guys ever get laid, have kids or are in a relationship.

WOMEN ARE THAT CUNTY THEY LITERALLY SHARE THE TOP 15 - 19 PERCENT OF GUYS
>>
>>38774504
>doesn't know about the virgin stats
almost everyone gets laid you dork, we're fucking WEIRD
>>
>>38774537

That's like saying most people have a dollar so there isn't a problem with the standard of living.

A lot of guys have sex, but most don't enjoy a successful sex life. You're ignoring all the guys who had sex once or twice but still die alone, all the guys who have to fuck all those whales you see at wal mart, all the guys who get cheated on for bigger dicks, divorced and have their children taken from them.

The problem isn't as simple as having sex or not having sex, because that doesn't give you the same satisfaction as what the men at the top or even in the middle enjoy.
>>
>>38774616
You my friend are fucking smart
That was a great post.
>>
>>38774616
I DONT WANT SEX EVERY DAY. I JUST WANT TO LOSE MY VIRGINITY SO I CAN MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE. FUCK OFF NORMIE SCUM.
>>
>>38774710

The problem is when people look at hypergamy they take the 80 20 thing too literally, and they also assume that having sex once means you "made it". But you're gonna want to fuck again, and again, and again! And you're gonna want a gf and possibly a family. So when you look at things at a whole, yes most guys end up having sex, but much fewer will have the same amount of security and stability in their sex lives and when trying to raise a family as the guys at the top
>>
>>38773938
t.fattumblrwhore

I'm not degrading myself by making the first move. If they don't want to form a relationship then their loss. Women generally lose their looks in their mid 20's so tictoc time is running out for them. I for one don't need a relationship to make it im perfectly fine living on my own with my pet.

No time/money wasted on dumb whores.

Believe it or not I've actually been approached 2 times this year so far. Had to turn them down tho because they were boring and very stupid.
>>
File: 1501569000608.png (253KB, 449x496px) Image search: [Google]
1501569000608.png
253KB, 449x496px
>>38773791
>futa dom hyenas
>>
File: firmhandshakemanmedium.jpg (37KB, 502x407px) Image search: [Google]
firmhandshakemanmedium.jpg
37KB, 502x407px
>>38773698
Because you won't get hired until you take that first step, Champ. Remember to follow it up with the handshake.
>>
>tfw self confidence fluctuates between "Fuck yeah I'm awesome and every girl secretly has a crush on me" and "Holy fucking shit I'm such a fucking creep loser I should never try making eye contact with a woman again"

Making any sort of move is scary
>>
>>38774911
>I'm not degrading myself by making the first move.

Well it really depends on how seriously you take rejection. I think hitting on girls is fun because like you I don't give a fuck about getting a gf, but like >>38775152 I'm think I'm too weird to have a real chance.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.