[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women are Human Garbage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 3073462-6780343819-Peezl.jpg (71KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
3073462-6780343819-Peezl.jpg
71KB, 707x500px
I'm beginning to realize that half the human race is literally garbage. They have no souls. They are driven by base animal instincts and they lack the higher cognitive functioning that allows us men to reign in our impulses. They contribute nothing; they take everything. At best, they're useless; at worst, they're terrorists. Mostly, they're parasites.

How have we allowed this to happen? Is it inevitable? If we refused to coddle these animals, would they be able to become human like men? Or are they fundamentally broken?
>>
I agree with everything you wrote honestly

The problem with women is MEN enable them

they are fucking garbage at life because they have no reason to improve

If someone paid you to act ditzy and cute your whole life you would too. That's the life of a woman. All they have to do is barely function until they get hitched. The ONLY reason they go to college, etc now is to find their money bag.
>>
>>38772821
we dont have sex robots and artificial wombs yet. if we did women would be a thing of the past
>>
They are fundamentally broken and we should treat them as such.
>>
>>38772821
Fuck women they suck I hate them let's kill them all HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>38772821
That's why I finally took the femboi/trap pill, modern women especially are honestly irredeemable
>>38772860
Nah you'd be surprised most normalfags are subhuman automatons that will enable and worship these world-wrecking whores' hatchet wounds until the end of time
>>
I believe it is fubar because women always want to 1 Do nothing and 2 Be able to input while claiming the advantage from 1
>>
>>38772953
>I believe it is fubar because women always want to 1 Do nothing and 2 Be able to input while claiming the advantage from 1
I think this situation is repairable if we cut woman's safety net out of society
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.