[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please advise me on how I get my sister to fall in love with me.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Please advise me on how I get my sister to fall in love with me.
>>
>>38772545
chloroform
or a
baseball bat
>>
>>38772545
Be the perfect man for her. Treat her right. Show her love every day. Go out of your way to make her life better.
>>
File: 1480762808831.png (179KB, 720x582px) Image search: [Google]
1480762808831.png
179KB, 720x582px
>>38772545
walk into her room and show her your erect penis. If she screams; run away and deny everything, if she stares silently; just wink and walk away.
I call this "operation: cannot possibly fail", it's foolproof. and post results.
>>
>>38772554
I don't own either of those things, also I don't want to damage her.

>>38772555
Could you be more specific? What should I do day to day, buy her chocolates? I already ask her about her day and I genuinely enjoy listening to her prattle about her boss.

>>38773208
Yes, see. This is the sort of direct advice I need. Thank you.
>>
>>38773296
Hug her, tell her you love her, cook for her, kiss her on the cheek. Playfully smack her butt occasionally.
>>
>>38772545
Time to go to bed, Cletus. Get off the internets, shit's expensives.
>>
>>38773326
But Brandine! I'm trying to shave our marriage!
Dem robots can figure anything out.
>>
Protect her with your life. Let her know you'll do anything for her whenever she needs you. Let her know she can trust you completely and tell you anything. Hug her for a few seconds at least once a day.
>>
>>38773309
This just makes you a creep.
I'd say cooking for someone is always a nice thing to do though. I know for a fact that I don't appreciate this enough
>>
>Please advise me on how I get my sister to fall in love with me.

Mindbreak her.
>>
Make her cum.
Hard.
>>
>>38775983
I think you skipped a step or two there.
She's not just gonna let me eat her out.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.