[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens to the popular girls after high school?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: mean-girls.jpg (598KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mean-girls.jpg
598KB, 1920x1200px
What happens to the popular girls after high school?
>>
They become the broke single moms that live in shitty apartments. The ones you despised as a child and told yourself you would never end up like that.
>>
>>38771459
They become even more popular and party hard as the have full unadultered access to western society. They are the real "Chads/Jews"
>>
>>38771459
Top 10% live decent lives.
Other 90% end up like >>38771510
>>
Get pregnant almost immediately. Get fat. Age horribly.
>>
>>38771459
They become models.
A lot of the popular girls from my high school did at least.
>>
>>38771459
They fuck and party like crazy until they are on their late 20s while working a shitty office job and eventually marry a rich beta cuck provider.
>>
>>38771459
Become even more popular
>>
They move on with their life and forget most of their classmates
>>
File: DUDE WEED WITH MR PIGGO.png (90KB, 1131x531px) Image search: [Google]
DUDE WEED WITH MR PIGGO.png
90KB, 1131x531px
>>38771459
Tell me what you think of dude weed and MR PIGGO.
>>
File: Aberhash Lincon.png (153KB, 1302x549px) Image search: [Google]
Aberhash Lincon.png
153KB, 1302x549px
>>38772638
The MR President Aberhash Lincon.
He smokes mad stacks of marawanna and fucks slave bitches.
He is DOPE as fuck.
>>
>>38771459
Most of the ones from my school either sell makeup or shit on social media, are "beauticians", strip or still wait tables. Most of them are fucking losers and haven't aged well. Some are on their 3rd kid.
>VHS class of 13

Few Southwest Michigan types actually ever make anything useful of themselves.
>>
File: image.gif (504KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
504KB, 1080x1080px
>>38771510
This, one girl I knew was a complete Stacy in highschool and even married her high school sweetheart, she cheated on him and got caught, now she's living in her car from what I hear because she was leeching off him for years and he kicked her out of his apartment
>>
>>38771510
this is so accurate is not even funny and some even turn K selected by becoming religious but this is a trick to trap betas in to raising the bad boys genes. if you fall for it then you are spitting on the graves of your ancestors who struggle in life to keep their own genes alive by reproducing and raising their genes. your ancestors didn't struggle in life just so you can just raise the another guys genes.
>>
>>38771540
I-is that one of them? She doesn't look that popular.
>>
I have normiebook (ree) and am "friends" with one of the Stacies (ree), she posted a pic of her and about 5 of the other stacies. They all live the same podunk town and look like total shit. They are probably the queens of that shit town still though.
>>
>>38771459
They continue to be popular and go on to have full and fulfilling lives that are superior to yours by every observable metric, why?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-01-08-10-21.png (519KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-01-08-10-21.png
519KB, 720x1280px
Stacy now works in a huge makeup retailer and posted this recently

I couldn't believe it.
She had actually made me feel sorry for her because she's seen a person die in front of her and learnt something profound (to her at least).
But then she decided to go on and add some fun lifestyle-envy photos anyway.
Complete ruined her post and shows how vapid she always was.
>>
>>38772904
Wow, she really managed to make that whole post about her by only the second sentence
Now that's an accomplishment
>>
>>38772775
This. 90% of them are going through college and are having a great life now.
>>
>>38772904

How much makeup does she sell that she can afford that?
>>
2 of my classmate stacies

one finished uni as a healthcare worker, she wasnt really a slut but always had chad boyfriends who eventually left her, shes 34 and without a child, ofcourse he has yet another chad but she turned into a dog/horse loving girl who voluteers

stacie two was a punk and slutted it up in the scene, she also finished uni (as a geographer) but obviously working hard is not her idea so she found a foreigner and now shes a hotel worker, also childless but atleast shes traveling alot

they are still semen demons though who will only get with handsome and wealthy tards
>>
Depends on the type of Stacy
Preppy Stacy:
>maintained good grades in HS, had a few relationships and lost her virginity
>goes on to a good uni, doesn't work because her parents pay her tuition
>gains a little bit of weight by the time uni ends, switching from an active lifestyle to a less active one
>gets some mundane job in whatever she majored in
>gets married after a handful of one-night stands and genuine relationships
>lives an unremarkable life, she might divorce for whatever reason but has no problems finding another man
Slutty Stacy
>fooled around in HS, probably has a few non-serious STDs by the end of it
>somehow manages to graduate
>either lives with bf/parents or goes on to community college and eventually drops out
>poor lifestyle ages their face rapidly, they gain weight, and are poor
>Tyrone/Chad pumps and dumps while Stacy becomes a single mother

At least that is the case for the people I went to school with
>>
>>38771459
they suck peoples dicks at companies and work as secretaries while cheating on their significant others
>>
>>38771510

That's not the Stacys, anon. That's just standard issue white trash.

The actual Stacys are the types that go to college then into the corporate world to snare properly rich men, pop out a couple of kids, hire a nanny, then go into real estate.

Or you get the churchy ones who work in family businesses and marry comparatively young and breed.
>>
She went to Harvard and then worked on Wall Street, and is now engaged to a rich guy.

I wish I was joking
>>
>>38771459
Going to Ivy League or top 20 schools, having fun, then getting hired on by an investment bank
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.