[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

neet thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

hey robots, i dont know where else to ask a question like this

my job, which i just started (and is the first one ive had in over a year) is causing me a lot of stress, and bringing back my feelings of depression
i want to work and be a normal person but i dont know how long i can handle this stuff. i just want to sit around by myself with no one bothering me or pressuring me to get out in the world
but i dont know how to get neetbux, help me robots youre my only hope
>>
>>38771432
stay in work, being a NEET isn't much better, anon. DON'T BECOME ONE OF US.

i only browse the internet because I don't have the attention span to do anything else. and sometimes I lay in my bed listening to music, while asking myself when did everything go wrong.

what's your job?
>>
File: 1500436405069.png (98KB, 494x479px) Image search: [Google]
1500436405069.png
98KB, 494x479px
>tfw no neet weeb trappy bf ;_;
discord: aeromatic#4635
>>
File: we.png (429KB, 451x619px) Image search: [Google]
we.png
429KB, 451x619px
>tfw neet for 3 years

I am so fucking stupid.
>>
>>38771479
>>38771523
i know it isnt better, i dont want that life for myself. i'm a smart guy, i could do so much with my life. but i feel like i missed my window

>>38771503
im not a weeb or trappy sorry anon :(
>i want to be trappy tho
>>
>>38771479
I used to be like this but then I got neetbux and now I dont really care anymore
>>
>>38771667
ive applied for both state run welfare and ssi/ssdi but was denied. is there anything i can do to help my case?
>>
>>38771635
>but i feel like i missed my window
How old are you? and what's your job?

i'm not even sure if most anon's here receive neetbux, i assume, that a lot of us are just a burden to our parents. with a small minority of NEETs living on their own with disability benefits, but you would have to cheat the system to get that money.
>>
>>38771432
no anon, you need to apply yourself beyond simply having a job to solve your problems. pursue your hobbies and incorporate them into as much of your life as possible. work on something that will make you happy outside of your job, or its all empty and the rewards aren't special.
>>
>>38771681
Go to a psychiatrist and see if you get diagnosed with anything or pretend to be insane. I was diagnosed with autism.
>>
>>38771667
that's nice, I feel like a lot of my stress comes from possible financial problems, like what would happen after my parents die. but I've been a NEET for 4 years and have only enjoyed the first 2, after that, you start worrying about how much time you've wasted just watching the days go by.
>>
>>38771691
im 22, i know im still young, but i dropped out of high school, i did get my ged, but i failed out of uni

my job is like, medical billing/coding shit. sit at a computer for 8 hours and type mind numbing shit. which i'm okay with, but it still stresses me out knowing i have to be there all day 5 days a week.

>you would have to cheat the system
i dont know man, i think i have some legitimate claims
>>38771715
im on like 6 different anxiety/depression meds, and i see a therapist bi-weekly

>>38771691
i dont have hobbies besides video games, i dont know HOW to solve my problems. i do want to die sometimes, that would solve them
>>
>>38771751
The fact that you have a job and you're able to keep it disqualifies you by definition. You have no claim whatsoever, not even close.
>>
>>38771824
today was my third day, and the second one i showed up to
>>
File: 1490899174357.jpg (32KB, 564x463px) Image search: [Google]
1490899174357.jpg
32KB, 564x463px
I'm about to start the Police Academy. Will you fun anons still let me post here
>>
>>38771751
>>38771891
I kind of escaped neetdom by becoming a work from home transcriptionist and after putting in an hour of work a day for a year, was asked if I to become a certified court reporter for the state with them paying for my training. Who would've thought that normies can't casually type 120 words per minute.
>>
Any long term NEETs here?
>>
>>38772378
depends what long term means to you. 5 yrs for me, I consider it long.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.