[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dude weed lmao

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

im pretty autistic and i want to buy weed from my coworker/get a connection from him. i barely know the guy but hes pretty nice and strangely apologetic/self deprecating, he asked if i smoked weed one of the first few days he started working there. i kept trying to find the courage to say hey can you hook me up but i feel like im just using him (which i kind of am, id get to know the guy if i wasnt an autist but i am)

wtf do i do? idk if i get jipped a little i just want to get high and dont want to resort to opiates
>>
please help robrots
>>
>>38771425
just drink a little to get the courage, bring a flask with you.
autistic people generally are not big fans of weed in my experience, me included.
what drugs have you tried?
>>
>>38771425
God I love living in California. I didn't even need to say I had insomnia to get my card, they don't give a shit. There are so many dispensaries whiten a 5 mile radius of me. Forgot how bad the rest of the world has it. And it's legal starting 2018
>>
Obviously make sure you are 1on1 and then bring it up like this. "I wanted to get high tonight, would you sell me a bag?" That's a really good line in my opinion, I don't think you could do much better than that if you planned it out for a month!
You're welcome brother.
>>
JUST GO TO THE DISPENSARY WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU
>>
>>38772194
Underage, illegal state, Europoor or Australia lol.
>>
>>38771425
Just ask him if he can hook you up, you wouldn't be using him.
>>
>>38772194
19 in a legal state but too autismo to get a card
>>
>>38772303
Order it off the deep web
Like 110 for an oz
>>
File: 1417895126073.jpg (154KB, 502x471px) Image search: [Google]
1417895126073.jpg
154KB, 502x471px
>>38772323
>too autistic to buy it off a dealer
>too scared to buy it off deep web and getting arrested
>>
>>38772478
You won't get caught
I've ordered pounds off the web and I'm still free
Just go on Reddit they have good guides on getting started
>>
If he already opened that he smoked to you then just ask him, "Hey man you still down to smoke? I'm trying to pick up"
>>
>>38772641
I already got tor downloaded, and once I get my bitcoin wallet up I'll buy a VPN (that's outside the US) and start searching. The only thing I'm confused about is the PGP encryption key shit. I got the program and I made a test document and encrypted it, but say the notepad document I made had my shipping address, do I just copy and past the text in the document after the encryption and send it? or do I have to send the text document itself to the guy?
>>
>>38772724
Are you on windows and using kelopatra?
>>
>>38772724
After encrypting the shipping address with the vendors public key you copy and paste the massive wall of text and give it to them thru the buy menu on the markets. He will be able to deceypt it with his private key and make a shipping label
Also set Tor to Max security in settings and tumble your coins.
>>
>>38772765
Yes, and when I downloaded PGP it also came with Kleopatra but I'm not sure what it's for, it shows my name and email I'm using for PGP when I open it
>>
>>38772902
Use a fake name and a secure email with a secure provider.
Manditory reading:
https://www.reddit.com/r/darknetmarketsnoobs/wiki/bible/buyer
You don't need tails / a drop if you are just buying personal amounts but follow everything in that guide to minimize risk and understand everything.
>>
thanks anons you're all cool people
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.