[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being rich would solve so many problems

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1481012649040.gif (12KB, 374x520px) Image search: [Google]
1481012649040.gif
12KB, 374x520px
Being rich would solve so many problems
>>
>>38771421

No it won't. You have to fix yourself first, or you will just find other problems.
>>
It would fix many problems but not all
>>
>money doesn't buy happiness

Bull fucking shit.
How about the ability to fly to Paris, right fucking now, because why the fuck not

How is that not happiness?
>>
File: guavas.jpg (45KB, 505x429px) Image search: [Google]
guavas.jpg
45KB, 505x429px
But you'd still be the same boring loser if you wont he lottery

>>38770892
>>
>>38771421
It would solve many of my problems as well. It would take all the anxiety out of finding career. I feel like I've already wasted my life, and now all I have to look forward to is some sort of white-collar drudgery for the rest of it. That's why I'm planning my suicide now.
>>
>>38771486

>money doesn't buy happiness

Only poor people say that so they can feel good about themselves.
>>
>>38771421
Jordan Peterson says people with a lot of money often end up feeding their worst habits.

I've got a need for speed, so I'd probably just end up dying in a fiery car crash. Dying in a Lambo sounds so much better than working a shitty job most of my life and then dying of cancer or dementia in some shitty hospital.
>>
Being rich absolutely solves any number of problems. The mind readjusts, though, so you still stress over stupid shit. Which is why rich people sometimes kill themselves. They have it way easier, though, all the same.
>>
>>38771671
See:>>38771492

there are richfags in that thread saying that "you would still be sad even if you have money", which everyone knows is bullshit. poor people know that Money=Happiness
>>
>>38771486
>because why the fuck not
Rapefugees would kill you the moment you land.
>>
>>38771997
Its funny how rich people will travel to all sorts of places in South America, Asia and Africa, but they can only stay in the resort and heavily policed tourist areas nearby, otherwise get robbed or killed.

See I like to walk places, so if I had the money to vacation I would travel around US and Canada during the summer, maybe check out whats left of Europe, and Go to Australia, New Zealand and other places in the opposite hemisphere cause fuck winter and shit
>>
>>38771421
>Being rich would solve so many problems
It can't make you not ugly
>>
>>38771492
If I had enough money to buy anything I wanted I would certainly not be "boring".
>>
>>38771671
Money can buy you comfort, but it can't buy you meaning.

Giving your time and money to charity makes you feel like a good person
>>
>>38771486
Having money does not make you happy. Using money to do things that make you happy makes you happy.

e.g. giving to charity, living on your own schedule, running your business the way you want to run your business
>>
>>38772074
Are you a stupid person? Cosmetic surgery exists, you dummy.
>>
File: 1410271737520.jpg (42KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1410271737520.jpg
42KB, 500x366px
Why can't we just print out 10 million dollars for everyone? Then we can all be rich, fucking capitalist pigs keeping the poor down
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.