[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ginger = Nigger

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 11

File: image.jpg (138KB, 962x674px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 962x674px
I've heard that calling a redhead a ginger is like calling a nogg a nigger.
Can any gingerbots confirm? Because I've called them gingers to their face before and never faced any repercussions.
>>
It isn't like that, I don't give a shit.
I call myself a ginger.
If anybody feels too put out about being ginger, then they' want to complain and would otherwise find another crutch- a meme mental disorder, fashionable way to be "queer", wacky fad religion, whatever.
>>
>>38771182
I'm not redheaded but it does seem like a racial slur
>>
>>38771182
>rearranging the letters in "ginger" will actually create "nigger" without any letters left out
>most gingers are poor excuses of humans
makes ya think.
>>
>>38771182
In the USA redheads dont care being called gingers, hell, the young ones take it as some weird compliment but in the UK/Ireland (its origin) the phrase is used to bully and is offensive. This is coming from an American redhead.
>>
>>38772042
It's called an anagram you literal fucking brainlet.
>>
"ginger" is a totally innocuous term in America, and not a slur at all. Can't speak for other countries.
>>
Ginger is different from just red hair right m you gotta be also very pale with freckles, curly hair and bad eye sight.
>>
>>38772064
Though it was not meant to be, in 18th century Britan the word Ginger became a popular word to use instead of red when referring to a rooster's plumage or red hair
>>
>>38771182
nah that's just something I say to play it off. If I'm with a new group of people or something and someone calls me ginger I just get all intense and say something like "that's our word white boi. you can say ginga and that's it" and people usually laugh and it cuts the tension then we're all cool
>>
File: smug pepe hands.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
smug pepe hands.png
7KB, 420x420px
>>38772064
straight to the ad hominem, huh?
sounds like something a ginger would say, further proving my statement.
>>
File: KgaOtvL.jpg (73KB, 1296x776px) Image search: [Google]
KgaOtvL.jpg
73KB, 1296x776px
Just a reminder that non-Britbongs using the term "Ginger" are brainlets who think South Park is funny.
>>
>>38772123
>that's our word white boi. you can say ginga and that's it
Eugh.
I'd stop talking to you and walk out of the room the instant this happened.
>>
I'm a ginger
I don't really care when people call me a ginger, because that is what I am. People who take offense are generally just insecure about their hair colour.
>>
>>38772154
then you'd be the awkward one and everyone else would wonder what your deal is. Bad jokes cut tension m8 that's how you make things more comfortable around people you don't know
>>
I've never minded the word. I also make fun of myself for being soulless too.
>>
File: sour cringe.jpg (21KB, 480x392px) Image search: [Google]
sour cringe.jpg
21KB, 480x392px
>>38772123
>that's our word white boi. you can say ginga and that's it
that's pretty fucking bad.
>>
>>38772219
>muh jokes
If you can't take yourself seriously, why should I see you as anything more than a fucking joke?
>>
File: tfw his height starts with 5.png (23KB, 547x560px) Image search: [Google]
tfw his height starts with 5.png
23KB, 547x560px
>>38772244
>I also make fun of myself for being soulless too.
>he publicly references an episode of Southpark- a cartoon about ten year old boys who shit everywhere, murder each other violently, and fuck each other in the ass- that's fucking older than the show's main characters
>>
>>38772255
I think it's pretty funny. No wonder you browse this board, you're literally autistic because you over-analyze social situations think making jokes for normies is " LE CRINGE XDD".
>>
I don't really take offense at all. I used to, when the whole South Park thing was big, and then that fat ginger made that video on jewtube, because people would actually use it as an insult. But now, I don't really care. Sometimes I like to joke around that I do, or if someone asks me if I watch South Park, I'll say something like "Not since they made fun of gingers" deadpan and once they realize I'm kidding it gets a few laughs.
>>
>>38772339
No anon makes jokes is CRINGE, didn't you read the thread? People will LITERALLY walk out of the room!
>>
>>38772338
>No wonder you browse this board
You also browse this board
>bitterly defending your garbage catchphrase after multiple anons have responded poorly
You do a "gangster" voice when dishing out that rehashed shitty holocaust of a joke, don'tcha?
>>
>>38772360
fuck fuck fuck my bad im so sorry pls stay in room
>>
>>38772339
>"Not since they made fun of gingers" deadpan
That's actually pretty funny, 8/10 would laugh and shake your hand.
>>
>>38772372
I'm not him retard. But am I a ginger. And yes alluding to the word nigger is totally the same as making holocaust jokes you fucking moron.

It's all about knowing your audience, yeah making that joke in front of your boss and co-workers is dumb, but regular people won't have SJW-tier meltdowns about racial jokes, despite what /pol/ would lead you to believe.
>>
File: first prize bunny.gif (1MB, 320x232px) Image search: [Google]
first prize bunny.gif
1MB, 320x232px
>>38772339
>if someone asks me if I watch South Park, I'll say something like "Not since they made fun of gingers" deadpan
d'oh ho ho
>>
>>38772403
>the assblasted samefag who takes a giant dump everywhere he goes that sounds a little like "that's our word white boi. you can say ginga and that's it" Still hasn't identified what he's doing wrong
>thinks it has to do with politics
>>
File: 1477895645624.jpg (127KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1477895645624.jpg
127KB, 960x960px
>>38772263
>making jokes in social situations is a bad thing

I've never known this level of autism
>>
>>38772532
>introducing yourself with a joke
>introducing yourself with the same joke over and over again
>the repeated joke is dogshit
You're a joke and you're dogshit- with your fucking pockmarked vampire complexion and your traffic-cone colored hair.
>>
>>38772552
A repeated joke is funny to new people who haven't heard it
>>
>>38771899
>gingers are a race
Hahahaha
>>
>>38772603
>he considers jokes as tiny little performances
>they are spit out mechanically instead of off the cuff
You live a nightmare life.
>>
>>38772552
>introducing yourself with the same joke over and over again

You only introduce yourself once you autist, and it's reactionary. If I'm with new people who doesn't know me and someone calls me ginger there's always a few people awkwardly staring at their shoes because they aren't sure if it's okay or not. The joke cuts the tension and opens up the social situation because now they know I'm not an autist who thinks telling a joke is a sign of weakness or what ever asperger nonsense you're implying
>>
>>38772661
>uses autist as an insult
>has canned responses to puke out when the correct input comes in, like a robot
>>
>>38772643
>Whoa, guys, we're dealing with Chad Smoothington, world renowned master of classical improvisation.

You're an autistic virgin, just like everyone else here, and that's all you'll ever be. You know it's true, or else you wouldn't still be in this thread trying to argue with everyone. I can guarantee you the last time you made a joke, a girl said "Haha... yeah.." and then gave a nervous look to her friends while sweat slowly accumulated in your armpits.
>>
>>38772676
I've got one, and it works. The entire exchange lasts about 2 seconds and cuts the tension to the point where people aren't nervous or awkward after and we can talk and joke around like normal people. They dont even remember it happened 5 minutes later. Instead you're here autistically analyzing 2 seconds of candid social exchange to the point where you think a joke is a bad thing.

Seriously m8 go outside and talk to people
>>
>>38772719
Another point for being a freakish little machine crammed into an ugly ginger:
Begins malfunctioning when someone reacts "incorrectly" to his automated responses, shrieks, pisses his little panties.
[ERROR]
[TH4T'5 0UR W0RD WH1T3 B01. Y0U C4N S4Y G1NG4 4ND TH4T'5 1T]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
>>
>>38772738
>candid social exchange
Explicitly pre-packaged, you fucking freak.
>>
File: 1482235700629.jpg (9KB, 548x240px) Image search: [Google]
1482235700629.jpg
9KB, 548x240px
>>38772805
Right dude, before I go to a party I make sure I have a guest list so I can email everyone their line and maybe do a dress rehearsal before the big night.
>>
>>38772831
Tell me the last time someone laughed at ANYTHING you said
>>
I kinda prefer ginger over redhead just because i think it sounds better. Personal preference, not really an insult to anybody though i don't think.
>>
>>38772059
Potato here. They don't really care if you call them ginger. I mean it can be used as an insult but thats mainly amongst children.

>Ginger Irish grills are the master race

Fight me
>>
>>38772831
>Muh autism
>Muh autism
>M-muh autism

Aaaaaaand, it looks like his dialog tree glitched AGAIN. I guess it isn't just during introductions is it, you orangutan looking mother fucker?
>>
>>38772869
Ginger girls are way better looking that ginger guys, on aggregate
>>
>>38772894
truuuuuuuuu
Ori
>>
Who's the guy in the OP pic? Are there nudes??? I'm serious.
>>
File: IMG_2835.png (220KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2835.png
220KB, 500x374px
>>38772767
>n-no you're the one who's spazzing out!!!

Okay spergmeister

Enjoy your pathetic, humorless excuse for a life.

:^)
>>
They are fundamentally similar.
Saying such slurs is like dropping a bag on a man's head, after giving him a chance to put rocks in it, if he'd like.
In the end, they're very different words.
>>
File: IMG_2456.jpg (18KB, 284x295px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2456.jpg
18KB, 284x295px
>>38772890
Easy to roast people when nobody can see your ugly ass mug, huh tough guy?
>>
>>38772991
>tfw I've been joking this entire time because you responded sensitively when I called the joke vaguely cringey
>I don't actually care about the joke, it's not good but it's only a little under average like a 4/10
>The amount of (you)s I got implied I caused you some amount of pain- and this caused me intense pleasure
>you next move will be HURRDURR_I_was_only_pretending_to_be_retarded.jpg
>>
>>38773030
>he samefags but also uses filenames that make him easily identifiable
Aaand that much mockery and schadenfreude just made me cum in my pants.
Goodnight loser.
>>
>>38773048
hey nice job covering your ass because you realized you've been autistically responding to this thread that you >don't really care about for the better part of an hour now
>>
>>38773090
I care about you, and your overreaction to provocation, I thought I made that very clear.
>>
>>38773048
>I've been found out, time to abandon thread

I see your damage control didn't do you very well, huh?
>>
>>38773183
Jesus, you thirsty bitch, I gotta get to bed-hop off my dick.
We're the only two in this thread.
>>
>>38773209
>he still believes that we're the same person.

Dream all you want. Go ahead and reply to me and >>38773090 at the same time.

Maybe you should go to bed and stop getting upset at other people's jokes

:^)
>>
>>38771182
It depends on who's saying it and the tone.
Given how these things go it'll probably become a word that slowly becomes considered more offensive over time, and you'll end up with redheads calling each other "gingas" and taking offence if anyone else says it.
>>
I'm from the UK and anyone who wants to describe my looks just says ginger, it's a pretty normal word to use. That being said most people never even bring it up, it's not a huge deal or anything. Gingers are uncommon, but not rare enough for anyone to find it notable unless they're looking for something to make fun of, which only happens in primary school.
>>
Redhead anon here. Having red hair means no one will ever take you seriously, you are the lowest on the pecking order. You have two options to survive, be the fool or be the bully, because they are the only two options given to you. Having red hair as a male is literally suffering.
>>
>>38774507
>can't go outside in the sun
>feel pain twice as intensely as everyone else
>go bald at a much higher rate than dark-haired people
>women will never find you attractive
>can't be considered aryan despite being extremely and exclusively white
>people see you and treat you on the same level or even lower than a nigger
>...but you don't get to complain and nobody will defend you because you still have "white privelege"
>>
>>38774575
Being a redheaded male is the lowest class thing you can me in America. I have literally been laughed at and turned away from job interviews because of it. I now resent every non redheaded person.
>>
>>38774507
>>38774665
Is this real life? I'm "red-headed" (read: not ginger) and I've always had compliments about my hair colour. I was lightly bullied around 12-15, but since then if there is any mention of my complexion/hair it is positive.

I'm not an American, but I've lived in the UK, Nordic countries, and NZ. Also when travelling in Europe and Asia people are neutral-to-friendly about it. In Southern Spain I got lots of sunscreen jabs, I guess.
>>
>>38773209
the fuck is a bed-hop
>>
>>38771182
Honestly nobody gives a shit not even girls
>>
>>38771182
What backwards country are you from? Everyone calls them gingers, "redhead" sounds retarded.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.