[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone eIse do this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1495661007395.jpg (43KB, 639x455px) Image search: [Google]
1495661007395.jpg
43KB, 639x455px
Does anyone eIse do this?
>>
You'd be retarded if you didn't.
>>
>>38771076
Oh yeah.
If the street's busy I duck into a shop and wait for the black to pass.
>>
>walking down the street
What is this, /o/? Get a car you poorfags
>>
Of course, moving in a diagonal line will get me to my destination more quickly than crossing in a straight line
>>
>>38771076
Of course, this is originally /r9k/.
>>
>>38771076
Unironically yes because when I was in college I got jumped by 3 black kids on a walking path asking for a cigarette
>>
>>38771109
I'm actually learning to drive, about to take the written test. One thing that wasn't covered in the driver handbook is what to do if you're hit by a car full of ghetto niggers, or other violent gangster looking up-to-no good folks. Like I imagine if a car of those rear ended me at a red light, they would try to blame it on me. Is a get-hit and run acceptable in that situation? Or would I stay inside with the windows and doors locked and call 911, and wait for officers to respond before getting out to inspect damage?

Cause, I mean, recently there have been cases of cops getting randomly killed responding to accidents, so I'm sure they'd understand.
>>
i was at walmart and this black guy and woman were arguing and i just walked through them and they actually stopped and moved

so no i would not
>>
>>38771242
Hit-and-run while accepting you may be faced with charges.
Having your license revoked and spending a few hours in court is better than being murdered by niggers.
>>
Nope im not a pussy
>>
>>38771109
Sometimes it's nice to walk. Not only is it good for your body, but you get to experience the surroundings, unlike when driving when you're focusing on what the retards on the road are doing.

That said, I obviously wouldn't be walking in a nigger ghetto in the dead of night alone like the guy in OP pic.
>>
>>38771076
nope, walk right through. past the point of giving a fuck anymore.
>>
>>38771242

Drive to the nearest police station and report that you hit someone; say they were aggressive, and you were afraid for your safety, so you said you would meet them at the station.
>>
>>38771338
whoa dude, dont hurt yourself. is walking past a black person really that hardcore of a thing for you?
>>
File: pol_was_right_all_along.png (635KB, 710x572px) Image search: [Google]
pol_was_right_all_along.png
635KB, 710x572px
>ever relaxing around blacks
>>
>>38771076
Only if a group of niggers are approaching me, that's bad news.
>>
>>38771376
don't move for anyone, no matter the time of day or the amount of melanin in their shit skin.

Also feel free to come down here to east st louis and walk in the streets with me. nigger gang bang for real here my dude.
>>
>double line road

Unless its middle of the night it will always be too busy to do that
>>
>>38771076
Nah, I'm the one little old ladies avoid
>>
>>38771076
Yeah but not just with blacks.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.