[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>going to rehab tomorrow >30 day commitment Hold me anons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1500561644152.png (75KB, 734x660px) Image search: [Google]
1500561644152.png
75KB, 734x660px
>going to rehab tomorrow
>30 day commitment
Hold me anons
>>
>>38770317
I went for 10 and a half weeks, you'll be fine

what are you going for?
>>
>>38770317
Just so you know 30 days isnt even remotely close to enough. First 30 days are easy, its the other 180+ that will test your patience. Focus on detoxing for right now. Just a heads up.
>>
>>38770488
For anxiety, depression, and over the counter medication abuse.

>>38770493
Well shit don't really have a clue to how long I'm going if it's for 30, 60, 90, or 180 days.
>>
Is the rehab free? If not how much does it cost?
>>
>>38770503
I dont mean being in rehab, actually getting sober takes a shitload of work. Im just saying 30 days should be the least of your concerns.
>>
>>38770524
Not free and a lot of money.

>>38770534
Yeah it's so hard to stay sober when life is just so cruel and unforgiving.
>>
>>38770597
Yeah its very hard to get out of that mindset while being very sick. But you can make it simple. Dont use.
>>
Don't fall for the aa meme when you get out it's a complete crock of shit
>>
>>38770503
>For anxiety, depression
So, you're going to rehab for a meme? lmao kys fagboy.
>>
>>38770317
Why don't you just stop doing drugs you pathetic sack of shit? Its not hard. Learn some fucking self control faggot.
>>
Basically rehab is just to give your body a restart from all the drug use and drinking, so that you don't feel as shitty once you have access to booze or drugs. But then the question is now that they're available, how would you say no? It's easy to if there are direct consequences or you're in rehab with no access, but good luck hope it works out for you.
>>
I spent 2 weeks in detox from alcohol and it was the most boring 2 weeks of my life. Nothing to do all day but watch local news, Dr. Phil, and Law & Order. Fuckin miserable, I was bouncing off the walls within the first week. Every day they'd also have these stupid programs like alcoholics anonymous or counseling for coping. Bunch of braindead losers talking to us like we're children.

Discharged myself early against the doctor's advice and there was some drama with my family. They were very adamant that I should go to 60 days of rehab and I clearly told them that it was not an option. In end the they refused to take me home, I had a breakdown, the police took me to the mental hospital, then I was homeless for a few days. Before they finally realized that yeah, I was serious about refusing. Rehab is not a place for anyone with a brain. It's for people that are too far gone to think any more and just need wranglers to make sure that they can dress and feed themselves.
>>
>>38770856
>people that are too far gone
>I had a breakdown, the police took me to the mental hospital, then I was homeless for a few days

How is this not you niggy?
>>
>>38770893
Well, you know, I might have phrased that poorly.

My petty spiteful sister called the police and told them that I was going to kill myself so that they would come and force me to go with them against my will. Her intention was to force me into rehab. After I convinced the doctors at the hospital that I wasn't actually a danger to myself they released me without the mandatory 72 hour hold.

Then my petty spiteful parents refused to come get me from the city, leaving me stranded there because I had been naive enough to leave my wallet at home. I was just drying out after a wet December, I never expected to be seriously betrayed the way that I was.

I should have never trusted my shitty, toxic, abusive family.
I know that I'll never make the mistake of trusting them again.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.