[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A tale of two women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_20170731_233446.jpg (1MB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170731_233446.jpg
1MB, 1564x1564px
>employer hires a contract project manager for a big month long project
>Turns out shes a qt from East France
>Petite brunette who pulls off the mousy librarian look
>She's kind, intelligent, funny, and good natured
>Becomes my oneitis in less than 2 weeks of working together
>She also has a bf back home
>Fuck this bullshit, I wanna die
>Go to Chicago for a weekend in order to cool off
>Hanging out at a friend's party in Chicago getting drunk
>He introduces me to an old family friend of his
>Turns out shes a qt from Venezuela
>5 foot tall spitfire who throws bantz and wears classy clothing
>She's sexual, daring, witty, and mischievous
>I flirt with her cause I'm so drunk I couldn't care.
>She flirts back and we make out like horny teenagers
>She doesn't put out but she does tell me that I'm hers and no one elses
>Oh fuck I gotta go back home to work
>>
>>38769753
>Refreshed and don't act so beta in front of French qt
>I engage in discussions with her as an equal now.
>Don't hide behind white knighting, tell her my true viewpoints and defend them
>French qt and I hang out a lot more at work and after
>Venezuelan spitfire calls me every night and we flirt and banter.
>Venezuelan spitfire gets so suggestive and her comments aren't even lewd at face value yet still rock hard
>I throw out that I should fly back to Chicago so we can go on an actual date
>Back at work, French qts contract is almost done. We all go to drink with her one last time.
>She and I talk alot about our lives. Out of nowhere she grabs my hand. I don't pull back
>She and I are the only people from work at the bar. She leans in. I can't.
>She knows why, her bf back home. "Come to Paris Anon, it should be fine then."
>Tears roll down her eyes. This is hard and confusing for her.
>She flew to Paris the next day.
>Venezuelan spitfire and I have one of our long phone calls. We throw shade at each other and its hilarious.
>She laughs really hard at a Maduro joke I made and has trouble catching her breath.
>"Anon you get me. Its been a long time since I've felt this happy"
>Her pause on the other line is very telling. "This feels very real. And I only met you 2 weeks ago."
>I just go all uh-huh
>"Anon, I don't wanna just fuck, I think about holding your hand"
>She asks if I think about flying to Chicago for a proper first date. I say yes but don't know when.
>"Anon come back to Chicago, its all I want right now"

>French qt left Friday and my last call with Venezuelan spitfire was Sunday night.

Guys, no memeing.... What do?
>>
>>38769753
Do I even have to say it?

Oroginally
>>
so many normans lately
>>
>>38769783
They live in different countries just go for both and decide later you mongoose
>>
Ehat ever is closer to you geographically speaking... also frenvh culture is insanely difficult to adapt too for an american... french canadian maybe.
>>
>>38769783

Assuming on the rare chance you're not shitposting...

You're not in a committed relationship yet op. Nothing wrong with trying out multiple dates with multiple girls until you actually commit to one for a relationship.

Gotta look out for yourself. You can't just fall for a girl when you don't really know them yet. That's falling back on autistic beta robot mindset. Act like you got options and it will bolster your confidence, making you more attractive.
>>
>>38769753
>>38769783
Did you try kage bushin no jutsu and go for both?
>>
>>38769850
Cheaters never prosper. Also which one is Betty and which one is Veronica?
>>
You may never find someone like her again. Chicago is a big city, you could get a job if you try hard enough. Go be with her dude
>>
>>38769783
>throw shade
stop talking like a nigger is your first step there bucko
>>
R

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>38769903

Both girls opened themselves up to me, one is ending her previous relationship because of me. I'm totally lost
>>
haha yea, ur right well i guess so!
>>
>>38769991

That's why you need to learn more about them dude. People get into relationships too fast that aren't good for them and fuck a lot of shit up. If you have options, don't throw that away. Fuck, enjoy Paris and Chicago for yourself and have a chick as bonus. Get to know them. You've known one girl for what, 2-3 weeks? The other for a month? Not enough to know much at all.

Take your time. Girls and Chads know the value of options. Shit, most people do in the arenas beyond dating. If you're not committed - and you shouldn't be before you know what you're getting into - it's A-ok to ply the field and do your thing.

Command your path. Just because the girl says she feels different or whatnot about you doesn't mean you have to fall head over heels for them. They'll respect you a lot more, too, if you act like you're the king of the world with a choice between two attractive women who want you. It'll show in your body language.

Tl;dr: Take it slow, don't throw anything away and make a definitive choice before you know more and weigh what you want.
>>
>>38769753
I won't tell you the answer you want, but it's the answer you need.

If you're white, go for French girl.
Otherwise, go for Venezuelan.
>>
>>38770074
It seems that the girls implicitly want OP to commit though.

Neither girl is acting casually about this. One is dumping her bf and the other is yearning for Romantic intimacy not casual sex.

Is it just a female ploy then?
>>
>>38770167
Which is which, this is the important question.
>>
>>38769753
tell us what you're saying to make these girls laugh so hard please
>>
>>38770248
Terrible jokes. I did a Spanish pun about the President of Venezuela: Maduro es burro porque ya no lo puede tener duro.
>>
>>38770170

No, I wouldn't say it's a ploy.

Both girls may very well want him in a committed relationship right now, as soon as possible. That, however, isn't what OP should worry about. He should worry about what he wants, as that's what he has control over.

Does he know either girl, really? If they want him, he has leverage. No one can blame someone for making an informed decision, and by giving in to two horny/lonely/desiring? girls, he's throwing away a strong position to sniff out the landscape and figure out both himself and his suitors.

OP's in a rare spot where he has two chicks he likes, finds attractive, etc., and they like him back. But he doesn't know who they are yet - and he can just as easily make the wrong decision as he can push them away. Embrace what choice you do have, then, and indulge in a little travel while also sniffing the girls out and getting to know them. They'll respect him for keeping a commanding position, even if he doesn't tell them why. I hope he doesn't tell them why, at least.

We banter about confidence of Chads all day on this board. OP has a chance to really flex confidence and not the meme type. Project leadership here. Step in the direction you want, and you'll not only feel more confident about yourself, but it'll show in your body language and keep others interested in who you are. No need to spoil the mystery for the girls, either - no need to blab on about intentions, etc. Let them guess. It's part of the fun of the dance. Don't sweep one of them off the floor just as the first song starts playing.
>>
>>38770280
Maduro is a donkey because he can no longer get hard?
>>
you should start with getting off r9k you fucking normalfaggot. This is cringeworthy and degenerate
>>
>>38770327
I'm curious now, if OP does this, does he have any moral/ethical standing to sleep with both girls?

And it goes without saying that if he does do this, it will go to the grave with him. I think no woman would enjoy finding out her SO was dating someone else during the pre Facebook official phase.
>>
>one girl is some ugly drunk spic barshitter who will get get fat once you marry
>the other is a fairly attractive career women who will never get married or have children and most likely leave you at the drop of a hat like she did with her current boyfriend
tough choices
>>
>>38770380
Yes. Hey man she laughed.
>>
>>38770411
Who has the better foot game?
>>
i need to see the eyes of the girl in the sunglasses
>>
>>38769753

Fake news gives /r9k/ the blues
the bait on this date is an 8/8
but please leave
before I sneeze
because i'm allergic to seeing your (you)'s
>>
Venezuelan girl started being interested in you after you showed interest in her
French girl started being interested after you showed that you wheren't interested in her
I'd go with the Venezuelan girl if I where you.
>>
FUCK THEM BOTH YOU MORON!
>LIVE IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES
>COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SOCIAL GROUPS
>>
File: large[1].gif (1MB, 440x247px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].gif
1MB, 440x247px
>>38770410

Ethically? Sure. He can sleep around with both. The key point, obviously, is that they can too.

Nobody in this triangle is in a committed relationship yet if FrenchGirl is bailing on her boyfriend. Until OP and one of the girls say they're committed, it's just people hanging and fucking and doing whatever. The line of demarcation has not been crossed.

This is ultimately something that I think holds back a lot of us here. Drawing up what's right and wrong and thinking too far ahead is just a hindrance when nobody's gone further than laughs, drinks, and phone calls. These relationships (friendships, at this point) are so young and so surface-level that they have no implications of moral right and wrong yet besides the obvious stuff. Again: We're still on the dance here with OP. The music's just started. The band's still playing. He hasn't swept either girl off the floor and taken her home as bf and gf. They're just guy and girl dancing.

Might as well enjoy the dance. Lord knows the girls'll enjoy it if they want him.
>>
>>38770542
That's degenerate anon. He must choose a lover.
>>
>>38770576
I remember reading a fanfic where the bigger dyke finds out her soulmate is some young Afghanistan vet and how she has to deal with her hetero feelings.

I don't know what that fetish is called but I liked it.
>>
>>38770513
I don't think French girl started liking OP because he stopped kissing her ass. I think she started liking him because his actual personality shown unfettered by his ugly oneitis-ism. She gelled with him
>>
>>38770576

Ok but what if they don't sleep around? I doubt either woman is working under the assumption that OP is probably seeing someone else.

Hell I remember when a girl got mad because I wouldn't call her my gf after 4 dates and suspected I was seeing someone else on the side (I wasn't)
>>
>>38770705

Yeah, I agree. Seems like he lost his "nice guy" persona and started to be honest, to be real. Added a little confidence, a little swagger knowing he was wanted. The virtuous cycle does feed.

Same reason why he shouldn't just hurl himself at one of the girls now. Reverting to putting chicks showing interest on a pedestal will hurt him, badly. Best to be honest and find out who you really mesh with, who really meets your needs. That's what relationships are for, after all.
>>
File: Trump.jpg (91KB, 749x750px) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
91KB, 749x750px
>>38769753
Pick the one you know you like the most deep down and go the whole way for better or worse even if you get fucked in the end. More options and time to think about it just means 'but what IF IF IF IF"...

Be a man and just choose don't pussy foot around.
>>
File: FQIA474IH0YG0E8.MEDIUM[1].gif (2MB, 303x302px) Image search: [Google]
FQIA474IH0YG0E8.MEDIUM[1].gif
2MB, 303x302px
>>38770821

No worries if they don't sleep around. It's not like has to have sex - again, if the dude has the money to go to Paris (and he seems to, considering he's still considering FrenchGirl) then fuckit, go. It's a beautiful city. Enjoy it. Live it. And oh, hey, you have a girl to show you around as well, someone who you can experience the city with. Same with Chicago, although it's not even in the same stratosphere as far as cities go, imo.

Sex isn't the end-all, be-all here. If OP is serious about pursuing one of these girls long-term, he needs to be thinking about what he prioritizes. It might be sex, in which case, if you learn one girl isn't that into it, that's a win. That's more than you knew before. Or maybe OP prioritizes common interests, or family values, or personality quirks, or etc. etc.

He shouldn't wait until he's tossed aside one chick to figure this shit out. That time is now. Frame that in getting to travel and see cities, enjoy some time in the world. In short, OP needs to put himself first here.

Sounds selfish, but it's better off for every party. I highly, highly doubt the girls want a guy who's just chucking himself towards an interested girl. No, if they're like most people (people, not just girls), they pride someone who's confident in who they are and what they want and who pursues those desires. That's a hallmark of stability, security, and poise.

By keeping his options open, OP allows himself opportunity to push forward in his own life as a man, along with his relationships. It's both growth and the path towards love, respect, and belonging.

I may be getting a little carried away with the hyperbole, but OP'd be doing himself a disservice by locking himself into a situation where he's still somewhat in the dark, as evidenced by his asking this question here.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.