[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Bigoted Are You?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: aaahhh AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (433KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
aaahhh AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg
433KB, 2000x1000px
It's not secret this website has problems with other people, let's have a survey.

>people you actively hate and are disgusted by
>people you have a strong dislike for
>people you have moderate prejudices against
>people you have mild preconceptions about
>people you don't have a problem with
>people you think are superior to others

I guess I'll start

>nobody
>the morbidly obese, trump sheep
>french canadians, muslims
>blacks, chinese, transgenders
>women, other ethnicities
>friendly chads
>>
>women
>women
>women
>women
>all non-female males
>jews
>>
>>38769595
>everyone
>n/a
>n/a
>n/a
>n/a
>n/a

checkmate moralfags
>>
>>38769595
>french canadians
Fuck you Anglo
>>
>morbidly obese, specific people irl, ppl with tattoos or drink or smoke, pit bull owners and apologists, any drug addict
>any that exhibit a lack of manners or refinement
>trailer trash, ghetto rats, single parents
>most others
>none
>>
File: Distinct Species.png (629KB, 615x717px) Image search: [Google]
Distinct Species.png
629KB, 615x717px
>How bigoted am I?
Not enough to put it into all sorts of categories.

I hate it how The U. S. is becoming less and less White every decade, and how all Black people do is drugs, have sex with and throw shade at everyone, and how Black people make their neighborhoods as close to a Third World Countries as they can.

But I think hatred isn't a White thing. Individually White people are kind and friendly and don't hold prejudices against people for who they are. However that doesn't mean collectively they just let other countries invade them: whenever White countries are attacked they always fight back. When I was growing up I wasn't around many Non-Whites and I thought the few Black people I met who were savages were exceptions to the rule, but now I'm starting to realize they're almost all like that. I had this idea when I was young that all stereotypes were wrong simply because they were stereotypes, however I've met a smaller percentage of friendly Black people than mean White people. Black men almost always give dirty looks, and Black women are almost always rude. Like if a female Black receptionist was on the phone and I tried to get her attention (when I just need to let her know I'm here) she would get all angry and spiteful and bark something at me instead of being civil or polite.

Black people are a lower order form of life, both men and women, but I don't hate them for it. It's not their fault, but when they're rude or disrespectful for no reason it gets on my nerves.
>>
>>38769595
>people you actively hate and are disgusted by
Terrorists, people who unironically get into political arguments on non-anonymous social media
>people you have a strong dislike for
Thug blacks, people who push religion on other people
>people you have moderate prejudices against
Drug users, low ambition people
>people you have mild preconceptions about
Poor people
>people you don't have a problem with
Pretty much anybody else
>people you think are superior to others
Honest, happy people who don't complain
>>
>>38769595

>homosexuals and trannies, ghetto niggers and beaners, liberals in general, normies, jews, women
>pagan huwhite nationalist muh odin types, muslims
>europeans (as in citizens of european countries, not everyone of european descent), canadians, basic bitch cuckservatives
>n/a
>n/a
>n/a
>>
File: 1470231159412.jpg (81KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
1470231159412.jpg
81KB, 600x536px
>>38769932
>"The Voice of Reason"
>"Dese aminals look da same but r called different but dis girl don't look like dis girl?"

>What are Genotypes and Phenotypes btw? xd

keep goin' pal
>>
>>38770250

I remember a few days ago some retard tried this exact kind of logic and said something like "so are you saying dogs and dingos and wolves are the same species???", not knowing that all of those in fact ARE the same species
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.