[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You now have the power to grow or shrink anyone (including yourself)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 11

File: alice.png (474KB, 773x544px) Image search: [Google]
alice.png
474KB, 773x544px
You now have the power to grow or shrink anyone (including yourself) with no side effects. What do you do?
>>
I shrink people who I think are unworthy of existence to the size of bugs.
Most I let fight it out, if they're especially shitty I squish them myself.
If I see a manlet I'll subtly add a few inches to his height.
If certain trannies can prove they aren't total cunts, this is like 1% of them, I'll make them woman sized.
>>
>>38769336
nice try fetish freak :)
>>
>>38769336
turn into a huge giant and and demand to become president or else i will crush everyone in charge, then fix our society
>>
I'd regularly shrink tiny and just chill on 4chan while hiding out inside random people's houses
>>
File: fuccboiz.jpg (10KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
fuccboiz.jpg
10KB, 245x245px
>>38769413
>GIMMIE LEADERSHIP BEFORE I STOMP YOU INTO MEATPASTE

>Here to help btw :3
ok
>>
Automatically make all women 4 inches taller and all men 2 inches shorter. Make oneitis and especially hot women even taller while making myself close to 5 feet.

It sucks that that wish will never be fufilled though.
>>
>>38769518
>perverted anon switched the size disparity of men and women
>gangs of women go around robbing and killing men
>>
First I'd construct a miniature colosseum, entirely accurate, 1/200 scale probably, making miniature armour and helmets and whatnot as well.

Then I'd go and buy a lot of jam, tons of it. Maybe some porridge oats as well, and proceed to work my way through the jam (maybe on porridge) until I have sufficient jam jars.

Then, I'd go to the park with my jam jars. I'd be looking for two things, people who are alone who can be shrunk and put into my jam jars, and also insects and other small animals.

Once I have collected sufficient amounts of people and insects, I'll take them to the Colosseum. I'll tell them that I am now their God, and in order to win their freedom, they must fight. I'll pit them against the fairly docile invertibrates initially, earthworms or snails, then work my way towards ants, centipedes, spiders etc.

What I don't tell them though, is that if they win, I won't really free them. Instead, what they get is much better - a chance to start again in a terrarium or perhaps aquarium (where I've constructed a set of bathyspheres or underwater chambers) for them to eke out a hunter-gatherer life. Winners will be granted a harem of mates and I can enjoy watching their civilisation progress until I eventually get bored and flush them down the toilet or feed them to the cat.
>>
Can I shrink/grow at will anytime?
If so, I would shrink to a tiny size do I could crawl into women's vaginas and anuses, eat some vag discharge and anal mucus, then crawl out again and grow back.
>>
>>38769545
>Like that isn't my fetish.

I would probably make the gap wider desu, 6 inch disparity ain't enough. Probably make all men shrink 6 inches, and women grow 6 inches.
>>
File: 1410921509271.png (102KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1410921509271.png
102KB, 400x300px
grow literally every cute girl I see and watch the chaos
>>
>>38769589
Yes, you can grow/shrink anyone at will. Good luck not suffocating in the holes though
>>
>>38769413
>get immediately bombed in the face
>your dead mass fills the grand canyon, and your processed meat is used to feed cattle and starving ugandans
>>
grow one qt to 5 miles tall

let the world end
>>
File: Pubic-Lice.jpg (13KB, 498x396px) Image search: [Google]
Pubic-Lice.jpg
13KB, 498x396px
>>38769589
>get to vag
>hear one of these squealing
>it starts bareling toward you- swinging from pube to pube like an ape upon vines
What do?
>>
>>38769677
Grow self immediately and rip the woman literally in two.
>>
>>38769690
it's more likely that you'd shoot out of the cunt after reaching a certain size- I mean as you grew it'd get more pressurized, so there might be some tearing, but you'd come flying out with an amusing "fwoom" noise
>>
File: Cat hunting.jpg (239KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
Cat hunting.jpg
239KB, 640x427px
Prove to catfags that their little "shnookums" "Tigger "Fluffy" or whatever doesn't actually have the capacity to love them back by making every housecat 175 pounds.
>>
Announce to the world that I am going to very slowly shrink mankind and tell them the size the shrinking will stop at.
By the time others believe my proclamation I will be in hiding and shrunk rather small.
Every day people will shrink by one centimeter- this will give others time to prepare the new technology required.
When I am finished, man will stand at about three inches, women at two and three fourths.
Overpopulation will cease, our pollution of the planet will be lilliputian as well, resources will overflow, for everything we once had access to will effectively be multiplied to a thousandth degree.
Hopefully I will be forgiven once people realize they've been granted a utopia, but it's also possible that I'd be found and lynched.
>>
>>38769677
that would actually be fucking terrifying.
but then again, I wouldn't be dumb enough to crawl into the vag of a roastie
>>
>>38769677
>These little bugs can literally jump from one person's pubic hair to another's. You can get them by sleeping in a bed, wearing clothes or even from sitting on a toilet seat that the crabs live on. Usually, crabs live in the pubic hair, but lice can also be in armpits, or mustaches.

>You can get them by sleeping in a bed, wearing clothes or even from sitting on a toilet seat that the crabs live on.
FUCK
>>
>>38769336
expand myself so I'm about 6'3

Get a qt thicc waifu and shrink her till she's about 4'10

live the dream
>>
File: pubic lice on eyelashes.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
pubic lice on eyelashes.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>38770095
p.s.
You can get them on your eyelashes too.
They will attack the area, eating at you and causing discomfort, itchiness, secretions, etc.
>>
Probably become a mini giantess. :T
I mean who wouldn't want to become 9 feet tall at will?
>>
>>38770210
>RPing as a woman
>not even putting the slightest bit of effort into your weird tranny RP
What would your father think if he could see you?
>>
>>38770257
>Assuming every woman here is actually a man playing pretend
Sorry about your mommy issues, but there's nothing wrong with me wanting to be taller than 5' for once.
>>
>>38770257
And you wouldn't know if I'm female or not, so why jump to conclusions? :0
>>
File: ochiko.jpg (139KB, 850x585px) Image search: [Google]
ochiko.jpg
139KB, 850x585px
>>38769336
Shrink all men by one inch every month, until all men are one inch tall. This will give everyone enough time to prepare and find someone to take care of them as a pet. Begin life as the pet to some qt3.14 girl while she goes to school with me and does lewd things to me.
>>
>>38769336
This. Also make cats and dogs switch sizes.
>>
>>38770345
>>38770368
It was a rhetorical question anon, your dad would call you a fag and then scoff at your shitting anime girl figurines.
>>
File: LynchComputing.png (25KB, 100x138px) Image search: [Google]
LynchComputing.png
25KB, 100x138px
>>38769336
>grow or shrink myself/people a foot taller/shorter just for split seconds
>observe people get confused
>>
>>38769336
Shrink to the size of tiny ant. Crawl deep into intestines of unsuspecting victim. Brace for impact, then suddenly grow to beyond my normal size.
Pop
>>
Good job anons, this thread is full of creativity and not infinite fetish posts and the ones that are fetish posts are actually creative
>>
>>38770515
>other normals around the victim watch the poor soul expand, stretch, and tear everywhere as some faggot climbs out

I would pay to watch this
>>
I want to be 6 feet tall
I would also shrink men over 6 feet who look anorexic to save them from skeleton mode
that is all
>>
>>38770515
How do you know you wouldn't also be crushed and killed?
>>
>>38770611
Being killed is just as good of an alternative in my opinion
>>
>>38770798
>man comes into intensive care with horrific internal bleeding
>foreign object in his intestines
>doctors remove tiny crushed virgin man
>nobody believes it and footage of the event is used in "Has science gone too far?" clickbait for a decade
>>
File: rip.png (561KB, 816x624px) Image search: [Google]
rip.png
561KB, 816x624px
>>38770841
>man comes into intensive care with horrific internal bleeding
>man comes into intensive care
>man
Come on anon, if your gonna crawl into someones anus, might as well make it the anus of a cute thicc girl. Don't get me wrong, this is definitely a fetish thing for me, but I think even normies can agree with me on this one.
>>
>>38770987
I've got this fetish but even anyone who doesn't has to agree that a female poohole would be better than a male one.

But what anon was planning was about murder, so I guess it would make sense to enter the ass of a man if you were strictly getting revenge.
>>
Grow to the size of a microbe and enter a vagina.

Live out my life as bacterial vagina culture.
>>
Make every men shorter than every women and see humanity go extinct in my lifetime.
>>
>>38770095
>moustaches

how the fuck does a person NOT get rid of moustache lice?
>>
>>38771237
Murder was what I was planning but who is to say I can't repeat the process with multitudes of different people? No man or cute girl is safe. People will have to plug up their asses every night out of fear
>>
File: heavy.jpg (2MB, 2894x4093px) Image search: [Google]
heavy.jpg
2MB, 2894x4093px
>>38771374
I can see it now:
>anon shrinks himself to kill people by expanding within their intestines
>he never manages to kill a single person, always accidentally ending up smushed against their feet, asses, dicks, or breasts
>he finally switches strategies and gets eaten by a qt3.14 girl instead
>he ends up hitting his head and knocking himself out on one of her molars as she swallows and he dies of asphyxiation and is dissolved in her stomach acid
>>
>>38771447
Human stomach acid isn't nearly strong enough to dissolve our skin. It would get wrinkly but you'd be far more likely to asphyxiate as you said.
>>
>>38771447
>always accidentally ending up smushed against their feet, asses, dicks, or breasts
Huh?
>>
>>38769336
i would shrink and insert my fingers in unsuspecting cats and dogs and grow really quickly so i fill them up but not so much that they would explode and i would run around with little cat/dog fur finger mittens.
>>
>>38769336
More QT 2D Alice please
>>
Shrink down and ask >>38772634 to stick me in her buttcrack
>>
File: 1474924891474.jpg (27KB, 600x418px) Image search: [Google]
1474924891474.jpg
27KB, 600x418px
>>38773019
>her
haha okay anon
>>
Grow my dick of course
>>
>>38773055
I'd accept a guy doing it too as long as he had a feminine butt
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.