[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

normie hate thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: stillshot.jpg (101KB, 720x533px) Image search: [Google]
stillshot.jpg
101KB, 720x533px
i know you won't understand since many of you are normies with friends and good social experiences on the daily but.

>be anywhere near normies
>can overhear their conversations
>listen to them for 4 seconds and want to rip and tear their guts out

i can't keep holding back my fury
>>
>>38768731
>i can't keep holding back my fury

Then don't.
>>
>>38768731
Don't repress it
>>
Whenever I go outside I'm surrounded by human waste.the way they blather on is so disgusting
>>
I was in a mall earlier because mommy forced me to buy clothes for sisters back to school shopping and I hear a flock of normie 14-16 year olds approach. The amount of discomfort I felt as they walked by yelling and snapchatting was unlike any other sensation I had with normal people before. Rather than continue to be uncomfortable, I got mad and glared at them. They got visually upset by this, and ran off.

Protip: angrily stare at normies to make them go bye bye
>>
>>38770598
Everytime a group of teens pass me, I always think they're making fun of me and mocking me.
>>
>>38770598

Yeah until a pack of MS-13 kill you and cut your head off for mean mugging them. Good advice anon.
>>
>>38770660 advice doesnt apply to african americans, anon
>>
>>38770638
You can not be a robot if you don't think that
>>
We watch you as you walk, judging you and giggling. When you slip, when you push a pull door, when you look at something feminine or childish we giggle from afar always at your expense...

Actually no, only people who watch what others do are self conscious themselves
>>
>>38770730
You cannot be a robot if you aren't self conscious
>>
>>38770775
Well I'm not. Every time I post I click the waiver saying I'm not. It allows me to normal fag post
>>
>>38768731
>autistic beta screeching intensifies
Enjoy living a shitty ass life you fucking loner.
>>
>>38770804
I envy you. anon tell me,what do you look like
>>
>>38770730
>Actually no, only people who watch what others do are self conscious themselves
So a sizable portion of the people you interact with on a daily basis?
>>
>>38770852
I'm average. 5'8 with bright blue eyes, 130lbs and brown hair but reversing since high school. Mostly wear dark shirts and band tees with jeans except for work I have to wear dress shirts and sometimes suits
>>
>>38770312

Lol have you ever considered your shitty existence is the problem? How about you make something of yourself instead of being all angsty and edgy... You can be successful and have a full life without being a fucking douchebag.
>>
>>38770937
I am 6'1 and 190 pounds, i have moderate acne riddles all over my cheeks ( it's an inflammation issue, going on accutane soon). I wear band shirts and jeans most of the time. Would you not be self conscious as me?
>>
>>38768731
I'm not sure what's worse, normie Conversation IRL or their comments online.

On suicide PSAs people seek attention and say things like "this describes me lul I'm so sad" or tragedies see comments where people insert themselves into it for attention "I was just npthere, it could've been me".

IRL people are so shallow and apathetic it's enraging.
>>
>>38770967
fuck off you normie faggot
>>
I hate when normies talk fast and expect me to keep up with them. Then think I'm retarded if I can't talk fast enough for them. It's even worse with my family because they don't even speak English. I catch a lot of flak, even from my grandparents, for having trouble with a second language while they don't even put an effort to learn English. Fucking shit
>>
i wanna terrorize normies
>>
>>38768731
>i can't keep holding back my fury

And as with every other aspect of your pathetic existence, not a single, solitary fuck is given.

You're a mollusc, you exist solely for the amusement of your genetic superiors.
>>
>>38772669

You're entire existence is defined by "I wanna...".

We are both well aware that you won't, ever. You're simply incapable. Incapacity being something else with which you are intimate.
>>
>>38772708
someone is mad. look at this scrub
>>
File: 143462462462.jpg (56KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
143462462462.jpg
56KB, 704x528px
>>38770660
>not cleaning the streets of scum
Rather than holding it in,unleash it on those who deserve it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.