[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Just go outside."

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: pupu.png (131KB, 2992x1706px) Image search: [Google]
pupu.png
131KB, 2992x1706px
Where am I supposed to go to find a friend/gf/wife?
There's practically 0 social activities for people in their 20's besides clubbing and considering its filled with vapid sluts, where the fuck does a robot like me look to.
>>
File: 1501440211276.png (13KB, 175x178px) Image search: [Google]
1501440211276.png
13KB, 175x178px
>>38768398
>mfw my family would rather me go out and make friends with niggers and drug heads than be a khv recluse
Normalfags are the insane ones
>>
>>38768398
I often wonder the same thing
>>
>>38768432
>family wants me to have friends
>friends are nigger drug heads
>"OMG ANON YOU DID AN DRUG BAD BOY"
>>
i would not know where
>>
>>38768398
I would suggest to go to community college, or even better to a state or uni.

Be careful though this one girl used me like a bank and broke more than my heart.
>>
By "just go outside" they actually mean "just have good social skills and a network of friends and then go outside with them to do things with and meet new people"
>>
>>38768398
I do yoga class's once a week
>>
>>38769358
i went to college for four years, i didnt have time or the energy to be in clubs
>>
>>38768398

go feed the ducks at your local pond, my dude
>>
>What is meetup
>What are recreational sport leagues
>What are classes of any and all kinds
>What are libraries (they have lectures, screenings etc)
>>
>>38768398
I play basketball and go for walks and if I don't do that then I just autism in my back yard and throw knifes into a cardboard box or something
>>
I have wondered the same thing OP. We (I am assuming you and most robots) have boring traits. We like anime, vidya, shitposting, etc. Stuff normies mock or know nothing about. Perhaps we should try some of popular activities and make friends that way. Joining a gym, going to a bar. Just a thought.
>>
>>38768398
>always go to these threads looking for an answer
>nobody ever gives a realistic answer
really makes me think
>>
File: gdzK2.png (544KB, 540x701px) Image search: [Google]
gdzK2.png
544KB, 540x701px
>>38770307
you think people here are gonna know the god damn answer?
>>
Go do whatever fucking thing you like doing in your house in public. If you like cooking go to some cooking class. Video games a fucking video game event. Etc. Shit isn't fucking hard, go out the fuck side and do your shit.
>>
>>38770307
Are you serious nigger? How are these
>>38770235
>>38770255
>>38770193
Unreasonable
>>
File: t9dr40.jpg (11KB, 187x133px) Image search: [Google]
t9dr40.jpg
11KB, 187x133px
>>38768398
Join a knitting club and get yourself a granny gf
>>
>>38768398
when someone says 'just go outside' they assume you actually have friends or even acquaintances to hang out with. Some people can't understand the notion of being friendless and antisocial
>>
>>38770396
You expect shit is easy in life? Your waifu gonna show up at your door one day? Go outside, do something new, fail, get better, repeat. The most important quality to develop is having no fear of failure.
>>
>>38770476
It's gotten to a point where I don't care about it anymore. I'll be a loner for the rest of my life. It's okay, I'm can live with that, my life doesn't suck that bad.

Trying to do what you say is so exausthing that I can't help but feel it's not worth it.
>>
>>38770476
I use to be able to pick up random girls but now you get dickhead valading them 24/7 off tinder and shit
>>
>>38768448
>my mom fucks my nigger friends
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.