[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicidal femanons how do I maintain a relationship with a suicidal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Suicidal femanons how do I maintain a relationship with a suicidal femanon who is mentally fucked but loves me.
>>
>>38768022
Make her feel like she does something in life, make her feel as if she has value (buy her something nice, it'll help her feel like she's worth something), give her a reason to get out of bed, give her stuff to do
She probably just wants to feel like she's worth something to someone and that someone needs her
>>
Suicidal roasties tend to be the type to have 50 boyfriends in one year.
Their low self-confidence means they will try to leave you over the smallest of things.
>>
Make sure you're there and available, somedays she's not gonna want to talk about and just wants a normal conversation, but be there for her if she has a breakdown. Also remember: if a suicidal person suddenly acts really happy and upbeat it means that they might actually be killing themselves if you doubt you can teak it out just call the cops.
>>
>>38768152
Surprisingly good advice from here. Yeah it's a challenge making her believe in herself.

>>38768182
Yeah she's BPD as fuck but luckily she is becoming obsessed with me so I don't that will happen easily.

>>38768256
I had the kind of depression where I would not talk to another human being for months she is the kind that makes desperate cries for attention so I'm really unsure if she really wants to die.
>>
>>38768480
Do you guys live together? If so, ask her to start cooking and taking care of the house and make her know she's appreciated, but don't patronize her
>>
Keep her busy and preoccupied, try to fix up some of the physical issues that could worsen depression like cleanliness, nutrition, hydration,general health.
Get her back in contact with others she's shut out- if you act as a "bridge" between her and others than it'll be easier to maintain friendships even when she's spiraling.
I'm really fucked up, my partner is as well, but if one of us ideates the other says "If you die, I die" it helps put the concept into perspective without getting preachy, passive aggressive, etc.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.