[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0592.jpg (318KB, 1242x2010px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0592.jpg
318KB, 1242x2010px
>be me
>have guinea pig
>name him Starks after tony starks in iron man
>i like iron man
>get injured on the job one day
>my insurance doesn't cover my injury
>don't get proper care
>permanent irreversible damage that impedes on daily tasks
>can't work
>husband gets tired of taking care of me after a year
>leaves and takes half of everything
>mfw Starks is all i have left
>take care of starks as much as i can
>he's the only reason i keep going
>the big bag of food i use to feed him runs out
>he needs new bedding
>i can't afford it
>mfw i can't work, husband left me, and i can't even provide for the last thing i love
>pic related
>>
>>38767979
Damn that made me sad, I hope the little fella finds a new home.
> husband left me
But you do know where women/fags belong, so I expect you to get going in that general direction.
>>
File: IMG_0596.jpg (235KB, 1242x1556px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0596.jpg
235KB, 1242x1556px
>>38768066
i wanna buy him but i still live with my parents (still in high school) and idk if they r cool with me randomly buying a guinea pig also she's listing him for $75 :(
>>
>>38768195
Maybe find a summer job, that should cover it. The price seems a tad too high tho, maybe there are some extras coming with it. Also literally what the fuck happened to this board, first women now underage kids, at least its not another trap thread, thank god for that.
>>
>>38768303
you can be 18 as a senior in high school

t. legal senior in high school
>>
>>38768356
One of those american things I guess, every time I hear highschool I imagine some 16 year old bellend posting.
>>38767979
I'd really love for you to be in a position where you don't have to sell your guinea pig, even though you are a woman fishing for sympathy on r9k, I know how it feels to lose a pet you love.
>>
Iron man was named Stark. No s in the name
>>
Iron Man was named Tony Stark. No s there pal.
>>
>>38768633
This. Bothered me the whole time I was reading the post.
>>
This shit is depressing. The s in Starks just makes it sadder.
>>
>get injured on the job

Why didn't you sue for workman's compensation?
>>
your lawyer did not get you alimony and GP support?
what has happened to america...?
>>
>>38768702
>>38768688
>implying i can afford a fucking lawyer
>>
>>38768908
it doesn't seem like you could afford to not have one
>>
>>38767979
>I am disabled

This is code for "overweight"
>>
>>38767979
don't you have a mother or father you could ask for some help?
I mean, walking on your own is one thing, but if you are earnestly referring to them as your only reason to keep going maybe you could get the ol' M&D to chip in some moolah
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.