[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can't even see a realistic way to fix my life anymore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1501543640854.jpg (38KB, 498x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501543640854.jpg
38KB, 498x500px
>can't even see a realistic way to fix my life anymore
>>
>>38767949
I'm sorry anon.
I'm also probably completely irredeemably fucked
>>
>>38768014
it's a weird feeling, like being trapped in a box with water coming up around you and knowing that there's nothing you can do
>>
File: 1465985144986.jpg (103KB, 840x630px) Image search: [Google]
1465985144986.jpg
103KB, 840x630px
>when you already know there's literally no realistic way to fix your life

It's a depressing feeling, but a little bit liberating in a weird way.
>>
>>38767949
What's wrong with your life, OP?
>>
>>38768098
too much, it's pointless to go into details since there's no help to be found anywhere, but thanks for asking.
>>
>>38768119
just spill it all out mate
>>
File: shotgunwedding.jpg (72KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
shotgunwedding.jpg
72KB, 709x765px
>>38767949
there is...0NE way anon
>>
>>38768119
I mean, I don't know your situation so it's not for me to presume, but the way I like to think about things is that whatever's done is done, and the only thing you can do now is to work with what you have, regardless of how you got it. Having said that, I know this is all much easier said than done, and I know just how paralysing depression can be. Good luck, OP.
>>
I don't know what to do, I hate everything about my life situation, and the advice I get is usually "lol just change it then". But I don't know what I want, I don't seem to want anything. But I'm not happy wanting nothing, I want to want something. But I have no interests, nothing I care about, and I don't know what to do about it.
>>
>>38768143
I appreciate the sentiment, I really do, but I don't like talking too much about myself since it makes me feel like too much of an attention whore.

it's really not interesting either, just the usual "mentally ill loser dropout neet faces eternal loneliness and contemplates suicide" story.

>>38768191
I appreciate the message.
while I do agree with you, the fact is that I have nothing to work with at all, all my chances I have already squandered and there's nothing to wake up to anymore.

>>38768145
it's a weird feeling thinking about how I felt ironically suicidal with only a twist genuity, but now I feel actually suicidal and have looked up ways to kill myself properly. It's a really morbid feeling that you can't really put into words.
>>
>>38768320
OP, do you want to be friends?
>>
>>38768260
I'm in the same boat. I've tried forcing myself to do things in hopes that it'll give my existence some purpose, but after a week or two I just don't care anymore. I just have no idea how to make myself care, not having some kind of passion or goal makes me feel like a literal subhuman.
>>
>>38768320

It's your thread and it's anonymous. As long as you're not going to spam it everywhere along with some avatar you're fine mate. We're here to listen
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.