[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you brushed your teeth today, anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: teeth-stains.jpg (28KB, 620x207px) Image search: [Google]
teeth-stains.jpg
28KB, 620x207px
Have you brushed your teeth today, anon?
>>
>>38767696
My parents ruined my teeth by feeding me sugar all the time to shut me up when I was young. Now it's just a life of broken teeth and pain.
>>
>>38767696
Doing so is a part of my /routine/
>>
no i think it's been three days
>>
>tfw addicted to soda
>tfw going to the dentist in 2 days
>>
File: IMG_0743.png (357KB, 443x521px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0743.png
357KB, 443x521px
>>38767696
>Have you brushed your teeth today, anon?

I brush about twice a week
>>
I brush my teeth regularly but my teeth still literally crumble to pieces.

The 4 back molars alll have a single hole on the outside in the same exact spot on each molar.

Had 1 molar removed because despite brushing my teeth half the tooth ,from the hole being the starting point, broke off.

The bottom 2 are starting to erode and im doing my best cleaning and flossing. Dentist is confused as shit too.

Best option is to get them remove ld apparently.
>>
>>38767897
best case is getting dentures, but get two dental implants on the bottom, so that your jaw remains the same. hang in there bud
>>
My teeth are yellow and there's a chip missing out of one of my incisors. I brush, mouthwash and floss twice a day but my enamel is probably too thin already so I'm fucked.
>>
Nope, i think it's been a week already
>>
I brush once every 3 days. It's not that I'm too lazy to brush, i just can't stand the taste of all toothpastes
>>
File: 1500863311739.png (296KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500863311739.png
296KB, 500x500px
>I brush my teeth and try to take care of them the best I can
>still get cavities and stains
>brother eats trash and never brushes teeth
>never gets a cavity and the dentist always compliments him
>>
File: 1500994166754.png (81KB, 713x809px) Image search: [Google]
1500994166754.png
81KB, 713x809px
just once a day before bed, for the rest of the day I use floss, or I brush with water after having foods with vinegar or lemon juice. I also started to use good quality paste. and I fixed all my cavities last year
>>
File: teeth.png (509KB, 845x614px) Image search: [Google]
teeth.png
509KB, 845x614px
Guys, I'm trying my best. Is there any hope for me?

>Brush twice a day
>Listerine every 3 days
>Salt water rinses
>>
>>38767990
You should never brush your teeth to let the immune system adapt itself against germs.
>>
>>38768035
try again with a consistent lighting, your gums look better though
>>
about a half hour ago
rarely drink sugary drinks, but I smoke a fuck ton
teeth look decent tho desu
>>
>>38768076
If you quit smoking, you get easy mode white teeth. I kept up on my teeth while smoking, looked fine, then quit smoking and holy shit you could tan from the reflection off them.
>>
Brush your teeth every day, anons. Not only will you live longer, but it'll be easier to deal with all the other shit. It's the little things that help us keep afloat. Brush your teeth is the ''clean your room'' for useless sacks of shit.
>>
I have a grey line at the top of one of my teeth near the gumline. Is a cavity forming or is it just a stain?
>>
teeth are beyond fucked. I brush somewhat regularly, once every other day, but i drink a lot of soda. Most of my teeth have cavities in them, my furthest back molar on my top right row has disintegrated into a shard, with a hole in it leading into the gums. It smells putrid, like actual shit. I make sure to brush into it every time and if i dont brush i at least scrape out any bit of food lodged in there because it could remain there for days, which im geussing would be really terrible
>>
File: 1501019006028.jpg (61KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1501019006028.jpg
61KB, 482x427px
>>38768926
I know the feeling.
>tfw any day the horrible, horrible pain could kick in
>>
>>38768956
it's dreadful. I don't know why i can't motivate myself to go get up and brush for a few minutes, but it's too late now. I'm only 19 and i'll probably need most of my teeth removed and dentures within a few years
>>
>>38767696
yeah about 3 or 4 times a day.

I don't floss for dick though, unless there are actual bits of food stuck in between my teeth but the I only floss that one bit out.

Here's a fun video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91Eg7nzBPqw
>>
>>38768926
>>38768956
>>38769029

I had to have a tooth removed, a premolar, because the filling popped out years ago and I just ignored it because I was too depressed to bother going to a dentist :^)

Then one day the pain kicked in.

I literally could not sleep for like 3 or 4 days. I had to crawl to my mommy like a toddler and finally she brought me to a dentist and we sorted the whole thing out and I got GREAT painkillers.

They also pulled out my wisdom teeth which weren't really fucking up my jaw or anything, but were also rotted pretty bad.

Teeth are a hassle man, get them fixed before it gets worse.
>>
Haven't brushed my teeth in monthes
>>
>>38767696
floss and then brush. twice a day. always. it is essential for good dental hygiene
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.