[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you know what sucks is that I will never touch or kiss a girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1501103131643.png (524KB, 671x539px) Image search: [Google]
1501103131643.png
524KB, 671x539px
you know what sucks is that I will never touch or kiss a girl
>>
Now here's an original sentiment I've never seen before on r9k. You must be one of them special snowflakes I've heard so much about.
>>
>>38767143
haha true, thanks for the reply
>>
>>38767143
you know what, I don't think it is typical, or at least it should not be typical, to be at a point where this is true. years ago I could have said this but still deep down tell myself that things were bound to fall into place. that delusion is over now, I will never make it. my age, my life, the way I am, I can now know it is NEVER EVER happening for me and that is a lot to bear.
>>
>>38767721
Oh absolutely anon, I feel you on that 100%. I have already given up and I'm 22, never kissed or hugged a female that wasn't close family, never dated a girl either. Sex is a whole other story, when you haven't even been on a date yet and you're in your 20s, that says a lot about how fucked you really are. The depression is getting worse by the day even though I have other things going for me, but because I've never been with a girl I'll always feel inadequate and like a piece of shit no matter what I accomplish. I pray to god every day that he finds enough mercy to end my pathetic life because I don't think I can end it myself.
>>
>>38767874
>quiting at 30 or younger
wtf is wrong with people? We live in an where we can change our lives for the better on a dime. Unless you are some low caste indian in buttfuck nowhere india i doudt you have have any reason to quit.
>>
>>38767953
The emotional turmoil is too much, I've done everything I could to make myself as attractive as possible and I still get passed up, so I gave up and only focus on myself now. I'm still pretty fucked though.
>>
how do normies and chads make it look so easy
>>
>>38767953
>just b someone else!

over going radical change in personality is something I don't believe happens very often, especially when you are on the wrong side of your 20s and spontaneous new experiences are unlikely in your life.
>>
>>38768118
Just get a job. Get stability and independence in your life and you'll be attacting females in no time. Females are normalfaggots at heart so you have to actually become one to get one. Unless your "AUTISM XDDDD" can be used as a talent and then you dont really have to change.
>>
what sucks is even if you overcome your fear and ask a hot girl out, you are still so socially inexperienced to learn how to weed out the bitches.
>>
>>38768175
You really have no idea huh. I wish you knew how bad things really are, anon.
>>
>>38768165
Of course change is a slow process. But mountians dont become majestic over night. It takes time to change and if you really want change you should be willing to wait and strive for it.
>>
>>38768222
I know exactly how bad things are because i was in your shoes once. But in a short month i got my birth certifricate and am on my way to the military,where they will shaoe me into the person i need to be,not what i want to be. Now i am not saying the military is the way to go,i am saying that it isnt too late. Especially for people as young as us.
>>
File: 183676387233.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
183676387233.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>38768204

>what sucks is even if you overcome your fear and ask a hot girl out

I can't even ask ugly/fat girls out

if the ride's this much trouble further down the road I'm not getting on
>>
>>38768278
Well thanks for trying anyway, I am mostly independent and have a job but I guess that isn't enough. I hope the military thing works out.
>>
>>38768351
If it means anything,not everyone is ment to mate and find love. It isnt your fault. Some blood lines are ment to die.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.