[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has a girl ever told you that you're ugly before?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: 1485220337131.png (2KB, 163x209px) Image search: [Google]
1485220337131.png
2KB, 163x209px
Has a girl ever told you that you're ugly before?
>>
>>38767022
No, but they laughed when the normie bros made fun of me. They weren't even Chads, just good mental healtho boys !!!3:<!!! Don't take me back to public school, anon
>>
>>38767022
Yes, this has happened several times. They even told my friends to get me to leave because they didn't like me being around.
>>
>>38767022
No

Once a girl called the guy sitting next to me ugly, he asked if I was ugly, she said no.

I wrote that because no isn't original.
>>
Yep,

the one where i finally gave up told me i was the Ugliest Man Alive, and should not be allowed to date women.

Oh, and this wasnt a random approach, this was after we met after months of talking and she had been dropping hints about marriage lol
>>
I've never been outright called ugly by a girl but the fact that they don't want to date me is enough to reassure me that I am. Even if I'm not ugly at the very least, I'm not attractive which in today's world that's dominated by social media and shallowness, I might as well be horrifically disfigured.
>>
>>38767022
No and it actually frustrates them because it's the only effective insult towards guys they know.
>>
File: 1498945833857.png (88KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
1498945833857.png
88KB, 604x516px
>>38767022
They used to tell me all the time when I was 14, but I guess my face must've changed. A cute girl said I was handsome, but awkward.

I had a bi-sexual friend say that I was ugly recently, but he's one of those "bi-sexuals" that aren't really gay and just experimenting.
>>
i heard i looked goofy
is that the same as ugly?
>>
File: 1500850440852.jpg (6KB, 145x145px) Image search: [Google]
1500850440852.jpg
6KB, 145x145px
I have a bad feeling women don't tell ugly men they're ugly because most lead with feelings, so if you've never been called ugly, there's a good chance you're actually very ugly.
>>
>>38767571
>get called ugly because you're ugly
>don't get called ugly because you're ugly
really m8?
>>
>>38767613
Yes, really

In fact, getting called handsome in public is probably a red flag that you're fucking hideous and a girl pities you
>>
No i never had a real conversation with a girl before
im 22
>>
File: 1498734966618.jpg (16KB, 141x176px) Image search: [Google]
1498734966618.jpg
16KB, 141x176px
>>38767646
>In fact, getting called handsome in public is probably a red flag that you're fucking hideous and a girl pities you
Do you have a single fact to back that up?
>>
>>38767703
Are women emotional creatures?
>>
File: 1463546325067s.jpg (7KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
1463546325067s.jpg
7KB, 240x232px
Women have literally only told me the opposite.

Too bad I'm too autistic and beta to actually pursue it further though.
>>
>>38767022
Yes, throughout when I was in school, any time I was forced to work in a group with others, I'd always be put in a group with at least one girl who would "eew" at me and complain about how ugly I am.

Other than that, I'm sure it's all said behind my back.
>>
Never talked to one so not face to face. I just overheard it a lot back in school days.

>just sitting in class
>horde of stacies talking about the cute guys in class
>literally going down the chairs not caring that the guys hear them
>of course they're crazy for all the jocks and Chads
>get to me
>they laugh a bit and skip me
Laughing at you is just as bad as just outright being called ugly. This happened a lot.
>>
>be me
>9th grade
>insecure and anxious
>have a couple friends
>one of them asks me to go to the school dance with him and his gf and his gfs friend
>I agree because he's my best friend
>night of the dance
>i'm just following him around quietly because I don't know what to do with myself
>day after the dance we hang out
>I ask him what his gfs friend thought of me
>"she said you weren't pleasant to look at or to be around"
>rip
>>
File: FlYDMmn_d.jpg (32KB, 640x310px) Image search: [Google]
FlYDMmn_d.jpg
32KB, 640x310px
The opposite, actually. I get called cute more than hot though. Must be due to my height of 172 cm (5'7 in burger units).
>>
>>38767022
No not ugly but weird. Not that weird is any better than ugly.
>>
I have been called ugly all my life. Especially by girls. Some would just walk up to me and call me ugly and giggle as they walk away. I held back tears like a bitch every time.
>>
>>38767742
Did you just answer a question with another question?
>>
>>38768011
Yes, and you should know the answer at this point in your life.
>>
File: 1496628545020.png (501KB, 630x657px) Image search: [Google]
1496628545020.png
501KB, 630x657px
Ive only been told im ugly by people on 4chan
>>
Nearly everyday for the last 4 years.
>>
no but an ugly cunt (inside and out) told me I was stupid/dumb a few times in high school

I'll never understand how she could be so rude, I'd never done anything to bother her before she did that and it doesn't exactly help someone that's butt ugly to act like such a dick
>>
>>38768028
>women are emotional beings
>therefore people who are told they are handsome are actually extra ugly
there are steps missing from your deduction
>>
>>38767754
I want you to POST YOUR FACE so badly!!
>>
>>38768071
Yet who takes the care to tell white-lies if not for an emotional being?

If the majority of women are emotional, they'll act in a general manner towards X and Y, and they'll never be honest and tell the truth towards inferior specimens.
>>
>>38767022
at the height of my acne face a girl decided to blatantly point it out to me in public around others
>>
Lots of girls have called me ugly, but only one boy has and then he apologized and tried to have sex with me last year.
>>
So many times...
>>
>>38768101
That isn't sufficient to establish the claim that being told you are handsome means you are most likely very ugly.
>>
>>38767551
I want to say no, but the honest part of me says yes.
>>
>>38768174
Why would there need to be proof if being told you're handsome can obviously be a white-lie?

Why would a female act like a mother toward a sexually virulent man? In most societies, there's a biological patriarchal structure. Men shouldn't be told that they're handsome if they're really handsome.

Females would say nothing, and they would drop clues instead.

Nothing could be worse than being called attractive in public by a female. It is the ultimate "You're cute like a boy" and the epitome of being firmly in the "Would-not-fuck" zone.
>>
Yeah but only after i told her she was ugly first, so it was just a desperate defense.
>>
>>38768131
>tfw even with severe acne nobody bullied me or gave me shit
>even had girls come after me for some reason

of course i pushed everyone away anyways cause i felt like an ugly troll
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.