[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There aren't any interesting threads to me. So I want to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0002.jpg (283KB, 1050x1400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0002.jpg
283KB, 1050x1400px
There aren't any interesting threads to me. So I want to make something to entertain my time. Literally bring wtf ever you wish to into this thread. Pop in and type a thought out and leave if you wish

At my inlaws house
>>
Do you ever get high and jack off? Holy fuck anon... WEED out!
>>
>>38766427
Post the source comic
>>
>>38766501
I can't get high, 1. I'm allergic to pot and 2. I'm in a highly safety sensitive job. But I can get drunk as fuck and I love that

>>38766645
It's a dude named pecan, you can find his comics at e hentai
>>
File: AH NUU CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE.png (675KB, 689x693px) Image search: [Google]
AH NUU CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE.png
675KB, 689x693px
This is now a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. thread

Post stalker pics and stories
>>
File: 1490356084648.jpg (47KB, 300x222px) Image search: [Google]
1490356084648.jpg
47KB, 300x222px
>>38767767
>head to the waste management plant in southern zaton
>time to get some new guns to sell or use
>get close to the wall and start casing
>everything quiet, patrols as normal
>hear a slight metal tinking but it doesn't register at first
>split second realization of what happened
>mfw
>>
>>38768368
>be me, Stalky McStalkerson
>decide to sneeki breeki my way into the waste management plant
>that faggot Owl who can't decide if he's Ukrainian or Italian said he'd pay good bucks for a laptop or some shit
>also in misery so I'll die in 3 hits
>sneeki my way to the back and watch the cocksucker on the bridge so he doesn't spot me
>his prison bitch will also be rounding about the corner soon so I have to hurry my ass to a tunnel that's in the middle of the open for some reason
>make my way to the tunnel and only lost a quarter of my health from falling 4 feet, feelscheekiman
>set up a good choke point, a little dent in one of the walls in the tunnels
>take silencer off pistol and fire a full mag to draw their attention
>also chuck a frag up top near a ladder close by, got two of the bastards
>literally just sit in my corner while these mercenaries who probably have been in special forces shit just blindly charge to where my flashlight is pointing at
>mfw I destroyed all of them by sitting in a corner
>mfw got 100,000 rubles for all their merc goodies
>mfw Owl is a stingy bastard as always but now he's friendlier towards me or something
>mfw Sidorovich would have bitch slapped him with his fat folds
>>
Op here....please continue
>>
>>38766427
this is the only hot picture in that series.

i fapped to it though.
>>
>>38769222
I like alot of his work. The swelling balls are a definite plus..I mean I've had swelling from cbt but his stuff is intense swelling
>>
File: Capture.png (102KB, 240x182px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
102KB, 240x182px
How do you deal with oppressive communist family?
>>
File: pepe-sadsmile.png (84KB, 276x278px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-sadsmile.png
84KB, 276x278px
>tfw daydreaming about becoming a serial killer again
>>
File: Tamamo Caster.png (290KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
Tamamo Caster.png
290KB, 512x724px
I will just post a tamamo here
>>
>>38769401
Where do you live??

>>38769452
Why would you want to kill ppl?
>>
>>38767767
I've only online stalked people
>>
File: aria of sorrow.jpg (182KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
aria of sorrow.jpg
182KB, 1920x1080px
What would your guys favorite Castlevania game be?
I'm playing Aria of Sorrow right now
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.