[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: the most sadistic things you've ever done

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault (1).jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
20KB, 480x360px
ITT: the most sadistic things you've ever done
>>
>>38765756
I pushed a homeless man into 14th street in New York.
>>
>>38765756
Avoided eye contact with a black man.
>>
>>38765756
I accused the girl next to me of cheating on her math test in 4th grade, then cheated off of her test while she was getting yelled at.
>>
>>38765756
I put a thumbtack on my teacher's chair and then I sat on it
>>
>>38766194
You sat on it? But why?
>>
>>38766210
Because we are all the most sadistic to ourselves.
>>
>>38766286
There's a name for that, hun.
>>
I accused the girl of raping me and forced her to get an abortion in exchange for me withholding testimony.
>>
I called someone a nigger on 4chan
>>
I date raped a girl. Not an original comment.
>>
I abused my cats, squeezed lizards to death, and put soap in my mother's contact lenses.
>>
>>38766727
So do 90% of people.
>>
Laughed while my girlfriend cried because I told her to shut the hell up
>>
>>38766727
greentext please anon?
originally requesting a greentext thanks
>>
I got so jealous of this one chick who lived in another part of the country, I made anonymous fagstagram and tumblr accounts to mock and impersonate her, and then I just eventually left that alone. Years later I google her name, stabbed a friend of hers who she thought did it. Jail time. Mfw.
Anyone want a greentext?
>>
>>38766478
Yes, self-sadism.
>>
I killed two people in 1994 and blamed a black man for it. He didn't get convicted but everyone still thinks he did it.
>>
>>38767439
>be me
>see pretty girl in group chat about serial killers
>would ignore me and never accept my advances for friendship
>she had an extreme interest in serial killers and school shootings
>one of those tumblr fan girls
>tfw I saw a chance
>I don't know what I'm doing
>before I know it I'm creating an instagram, tumblr, facebook account
>make harmless memes about her
i.e "emo girl starter pack"
>her friends end up messaging me, telling me it's something that isn't funny and cyber bullying blah blah blah
>notice her social media presence begins dwindling
>delete everything and end up forgetting about her
>google her first and last name about 2 years later
>school year after that summer she suspected it was her friend who had created those accounts
>stabbed her and attacked her
>charged with attempted murder
>looking at up to 10 years prison time
Mfw I live across the fucking world and she thought it was her friend. I was shocked and didn't know what to think
Bro.
>>
>>38765756
Leaked a girl's nudes just to see her reaction. She never found out I was behind it.
>>
>>38765756
i didn't hold the door open for an old man with a cane passed him twice went in grabbed my smokes came back out still waddling up to the door opened my cancer sticks lit one up and watched him struggle to open the door.
>>
File: unnamed (3).gif (2MB, 500x198px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (3).gif
2MB, 500x198px
Didn't hold that elevator door for a girl who was pushing his bf, brother or whatever on a wheelchair she shouted "Hold the door please" i just kept staring at her face while doing a grim smile and even a wink like gif related

>felt like a God
>>
File: image.png (171KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
171KB, 1280x1280px
>>38765756
>be me
>work full time
>manager is a asshole, would blame me and other coworker for not going fast enough with things that were impossible to complete in only acouple of hours yet also has us do all the heavy lifting and doing the majority of the labor but somehow it's not enough
>know that this is his way of trying to get us to quit
>me and coworker conspire to get him ousted
>we both befriended the upper managment and impress them and won them over
>would only work on our actual jobs or priorities while taking our time on projects our manager was suppose to be doing but has us do all the time
>upper managment takes note and eventually fires him
This was years back but I sort of feel bad about doing it knowing me and our coworker had a hand in this workplace "coup" but it irratated me how he would dump a shit ton of work on his employees and not expect such a bitter backlash
>>
>>38767669
>tfw was part of that online group back in the day

wow i might've seen one of you at some point
>>
nothing yet, but i want to. what is some shit i can do to fuck peoples lives up that isn't illegal?
>>
>>38768183
Sounds like justice was done to me.
>>
I suffocated 12 baby chicks to death
>>
>>38765756
helped my older brother kill a disabled vietnam vet's service dog
my brother then called the police and claimed that we saw the vet beat the dog to death
i was six, my brother was 13
we went to court and i was scared that if i told the truth my brother would molest me (again), so i stuck to the story
guy was convicted and did 3 years in prison
he went bankrupt and my father bought his land at a foreclosure sale
my brother told me he heard my dad talk about the vet refusing to sell his farm to my parents, so he decided to help
my brother is in jail after he left his kid in the car on a hot day and she died, not sure if it was intentional, but he was going through a bad divorce and was being fucked by his wife's lawyer, he accepted a plea and will only serve 3 years of a 9 year sentence, that's what i call karma
my folks still own their farm and i will inherit it eventually
Dad calls that area of the farm Dead Dog pasture
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.