[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Double standard thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Post your favorite double standards

Mine

>18 yo female gets fugged by 70 yo male
> OMG HE IS SUCH A CREEP
>18 yo male fuggs 70 yo female
>OMG HE IS SUCH A CREEP
>>
File: i dont want that.png (630KB, 672x537px) Image search: [Google]
i dont want that.png
630KB, 672x537px
>>38765087
>girl is shy
"omg she's so cute and precious I just want to help her get out of her shell"

>attractive guy is shy
"wow, he's so cool and mysterious"

>ugly guy is shy
isn't noticed by anyone ever

fuck triple standards
>>
>>38765087
You do realize men initiate sex 90%+ of the time right, buddy? I guess I shouldn't expect /r9k/ to know much about it.

>>38765248
Perfectly reasonable. Ugly men have no social value. Think about it. There's no reason your status should go anywhere but down by befriending an ugly guy.
>>
>>38765367
>not understanding what "double standard" means
>>
>>38765367
>Ugly men have no social value
ik a lot of really cool ugly guys that a lot of people like because of their personalities.

granted they're not quasimoto and they're exceptionally cool.
>>
>>38766075
The problem is that ugly people don't value themselves, so why should anyone else?
>>
>>38766082
some ugly people are well adjusted man
>>
>>38766127
Then what's the problem? That they're ugly?
That's some serious petty shit.
>>
>>38766146
it is petty, but its really only natural. those same ugly folk that people like that i brought up earlier would be doing much better if they were good looking.

my point is work with what you got i guess and comparing yourself to other people about things you cant change is detrimental to being well rounded .
>>
>>38765087
>if a girl is a virgin she's "cute and innocent"
>if a guy is a virgin hes a loser
>>
>>38766312
I agree, but you're just projecting your own feelings and thoughts onto other people. Stop that.
>>
>>38765087
>blacks can say nigger
>whities can't

>women can get away with fucking underage males
>men can't get away with fucking underage females

>it's ok for women to be gay
>a literal sin for men to be gay
>>
>>38766375
im not projecting my own feelings at all. i hate myself like most people here. im just self aware enough to know my circular thinking is getting me no where.
>>
>>38766429
So you agree with me.
original
>>
>>38766373
no. When I think of a virgin girl, i think of her nervous tight vagine and a solid wall of hymen and it makes me uncomfortable to be around her. Girls who are virgins are such a turn off. There was this one girl in knew in college with fat tits and ass who was a virgin and it was weird. She was so uptight and nervous
>>
File: tom.jpg (19KB, 612x346px) Image search: [Google]
tom.jpg
19KB, 612x346px
>>38766500
>"I'm the normiest normie that ever normied"
fuck off
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.