[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I pee?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: artpepe.png (119KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
artpepe.png
119KB, 256x256px
Hey /r9k/

I have a bit of a strange issue and since this is the place for everyone with strange issues to go and hang out, I thought I'd ask you all. You see, ever since I was 9, I can't pee in a public urinal.

At the aforementioned age, I went to a porcelain piss pouch to pee and was doing my business when I looked up (as 9-ish year olds are wont to do in curiousity) and saw a gruesome man in the other urinal staring at my magnum child dong, breathing very heavily.

I promptly hauled ass out, told my dad I didn't have to go that bad, and never used a stall again. I'm 20, now, and this is should be SO MUCH LESS of an issue than it is, but for some reason, even now, I cannot bring myself to piss in a public urinal. In the woods? Fine. In a stall? Yep. In my house? Yeah. Surrounded by other dudes, using a bottle on a long road trip? That's alright, too.

I just cannot get past this crippling fear of using a public restroom in any way outside of a closed stall. I have no ideas on how to push past it, and it's frankly embarrassing to an enormous degree. It hurts, sometimes literally, that I have to always wait for a stall, and that I have to take it up for snake oil when someone might have to really drop a shit. And there I am, in the stall, wasting their precious shitting time because I have a childish, irrational fear that holds me back.

It's also twice embarrassing because I had to do a urinalysis for the military, and while I did manage to do it, I had to do it in a public-restroom-styled arena with completely open urinals with an aggressive male doctor staring me down to make sure the piss indeed came from my dong. I left shaking and almost missed the next stage of my physical because I was so displaced.

Guys, I can't live like this anymore. Please. I just can't. Help me.

How do I learn how to fucking piss in a public restroom like a normal fucking person? This is holding me back, so I beg you, please, teach me to piss.
>>
>>38764645

Wear adult diapers.
>>
>>38764645
I usually zip tie an unrolled condom on my dick for that problem dude.
>>
Well it's easy!

>enter bathroom
>take up empty stall
>if there is a person already at a stall, take the stall furthest away from that person when possible
>unzip dick
>stare into the urinal and pee directly into the pink urinal cake like it's a target
>zip up dick
>leave and don't wash hands
>>
>>38764645
Earplugs could work. My bladder just clamps shut occasionally if there's noise in the bathroom.

My body once refused to piss out 2 litres worth specifically for a hospital appointment.
>>
there really is no good reason that urinals exist in place of just more stalls. If you're just going to pee and leave then doing so in a urinal will not make it faster. Just have all stalls, we'er not fucking animals.
>>
>>38764645
I have the exact same problem.
I was using the urinal as a kid once and some old dude started talking to me and jokingly asked if I "need any help".
It freaked me out real bad and I havent been able to use a public urinal since.
>>
>>38764746
Is the point of the aiming at the cake to take your mind off of your surroundings?

That might work.

>>38764791
Would I just put them on and take them off before and after the deed?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.