[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For the sake of your mental health

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Leave this website and never come back. This place is a horrible horrible place that will drive anyone insane where literally evil and mental ill people come to pick on each other.
>>
I'm not leaving here until I get my fembot gf REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38763948
If you want a girlfriend find one outside. They're better than whatever sick freak you will find here.
>>
>>38763965
You say this like it's easy, you sound awfully like one of them normalfags
>>
When you say website do you mean r9k or 4chan
>>
>>38764090
All of 4chan.
Djnd
>>
Okay but why are you here?l
>>
>>38763965
>whatever sick freak you will find here.
The freaks on the outside are not one iota better, so I'll take my chances with those girls that at least admit their broken mind.
>>
I've been here for a decade, it's too late.
>>
I never get shit like this. Some retard comes here to preach to us about how horrible and negative this place is. And? You think we don't know it's full of negativity? You think we don't realize that all of us here are fucked in some way? And not only that, but the alternative presented is just as useless. "Leave this place". And go where? Do what? Normalfag trash like OP need to fuck off forever.
>>
>>38763888
I am ugly on the outside and the inside, I am mentally ill, I haven no will or drive to change that anymore, this is the only place that accepts me. I have nowhere to leave.
>>
>>38763888
>Leave this website and never come back. This place is a horrible horrible place that will drive anyone insane where literally evil and mental ill people come to pick on each other.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA

it's far too late for that, my dude
>>
I left, then I came back because it's the only place I can relate to.
>>
>>38764592

It's true though. This site will fucking poison your mind.

Have you seen Snow White? Come on, dude.

This shit is serious. It's so toxic and negative here I would cry and go days without sleep because all I did was spam and troll and read sad posts and wanna die when being here and feel like a loser.

It's an awful place. Get out now while you can. The redditor is right. Y'all hate on reddit but it's way less negative and awful than R9K. LEAVE!
>>
>>38764868
Well then why don't you just fuck off back to plebbit then? I'm sure they'll love your preachy moral superiority.
>>
>leave this place, the evil and mentally ill pick on each other here
So you're just ignoring the evil and mentally ill people?
>>
>>38764868
>Ya'll
retard
And I was miserable before I came here
>>
>>38764823
This

jd7u3783h2uiej
>>
>>38763888
But there's so much to learn here, it's a great way to see what people really think thanks to anonymity.
>>
>>38763965
the sick freaks here are the freaks from outside
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.