[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to suck a dick so bad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1501381578104.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501381578104.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
I want to suck a dick so bad
>>
you're missing out...they're nice to jerk off, and choke on...

You can stroke em while sucking on his balls...and then jerking him off and hearing him moan as his love potion squirts all over your face is delightful.
>>
It's not that great. Don't fall for the memes
>>
>>38763122
I get excited by the idea but I think I might not enjoy it as much as I think I would.. Can't pick up girl or guys I am ugly
>>
>>38762708
Well at least OP's webm isn't gay as usual
>>
>>38764363

>a huge cock
>not gay just because its next to a girls face
>>
It gets boring real fast but the feeling if nut coating your tongue is pretty awesome. If you really want to try it download Grindr.
>>
>tfw no gf who is cock addicted and wants to play and suck on my dick like a pacifier the entire day
>>
>>38764394
>its next to a girls face
Beats it being next to some fags's face
>>
>>38764468
>nut coating your tongue is pretty awesome
These fuckers are delusional, cum smells and tastes like a mixture of bleach and rotten milk

Homosexuality messes up your brain
>>
>>38764527

true. I like looking at dicks but I hate seeing masculine men act like faggots, it just doesn't look right.
>>
>>38762708
I've done it Anon, it's pretty great and all but you just feel dirty and used in the end. If I could do it over again I wouldn't have done it and saved myself for a bf (male).
>>
>>38765498

This is what I figured. I think its just the gay version of hooking up with the drunk fat slut that most straight guys have to resort to. Don't be like them, they always try to guilt trip you into taking the low hanging fruit because they themselves are sluts and degenerate as fuck.
>>
>>38764556
>cum smells and tastes like a mixture of bleach and rotten milk
mine tastes and smells like nothing
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.