[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fuck help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3412.png (672KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3412.png
672KB, 640x1136px
I known half of you are normies

>Go on omegle when drunk
>everyone skips me on r9k tag so I find a girl that lives in my city
>doesn't skip me, actually talks to me
>tells me to make a sc so we can talk more
>talk for days
>she tells me I'm really pretty
>she's cute as fuck, skinny, huge tits and ass
>floods me with nudes
>tell her I'm a virgin and haven't even kissed a girl
>expect her to be disgusted but she actually says that just makes me cuter
>says she can do something about it
>I'm going to her house tonight with some drink

Like what do I even wear, do I just go dressed casually? how do I even kiss a girl and how do I even get her to want to kiss me I'm having a fucking panic attack over this shit. Been shitting all day

Pic related
>>
>>38761596
It's too late now, normie. Get off of my /r9k/ immediately
>>
>>38761596
OP you're living my bedtime fantasies pal.
>>
File: 1501463236276.jpg (25KB, 600x584px) Image search: [Google]
1501463236276.jpg
25KB, 600x584px
>>38761596
Welcome to the normie life. Im sure shell guide you along just go with the flow.
>>
>>38761596
Relax, if she's telling you to come to her house with booze she's taken her decision already. She is planning to fuck you, and she will.
It's out of your hands, just enjoy the ride
>>
talk to her and tell her your issue. i bet she'll think it's even cuter
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.