[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2017 >not being asexual shiggy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: t3_652fgd.jpg (50KB, 750x518px) Image search: [Google]
t3_652fgd.jpg
50KB, 750x518px
>2017
>not being asexual

shiggy
>>
>>38761539
>minding this much about other people's sexuality
is this a form of sexuality?
>>
>>38761539
Only met one person who claimed to be asexual. The was the most flamboyantly homosexual dude I've ever seen and it was obvious he was in denial about it because his parents were religious. He even said he had a crush on one of his friends when he was younger (conveniently left out the gender of the person, my guess is it was a dude), and explained how he "realized it was gross" and became asexual.
>>
>>38761640
Same here. I think it's just gays that don't want to accept the truth
>>
>>38761686
Or straights/bisexuals with really low libido that want to be special or were raped or something. It varies.
>>
>>38761539
RAIDER CLVN
>>
>>38761738
my first time doing lewd stuff i pressured my gf into going further than she wanted to, really fucked her up which fucked me up. i still have a libido im just really not interested in sex. i just call myself ace so i dont have to tell people im a rapist :v)
inb4 normie get out
>>
>>38761762
BLVCKLVND
>>
>>38761539
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VC2lBjCtS8
>>
>>38761762
>>38762304
SGP changed music, LITERALLY
>>
>>38761539
To forgo the competition for anothers desire is quite a thing, once you stop living trying to please other people, things do become more interesting as you find out what it is that you really want out of life.
>>
>>38761539
>Not asexual, because I find girls hot
>Not interested in sex enough to get it
>>
>>38761564
Yes, it's cuckold fetishism
>>
>>38762498
>what is grey asexuality
>>
>>38761539
How do we push this in the black community? We need to get all blacks to feel this way.
>>
>>38762784
... What IS grey asexual?
>>
>>38762828
like most stuff in life (a)sexuality is a spectrum, not a yes/no. one end of the spectrum is sexual, or having sexual desire, the other end is asexual, or having no sexual desire. most people are somewhere in the middle of the spectrum towards the sexual side, grey ace is the middle of the spectrum towards the asexual side. im >>38762303, which ig is technically grey ace?
classifying things like sexuality is really impossible, you could use an infinite number of terms to describe how you feel about it.
>>
File: loading_a_gun.gif (397KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
loading_a_gun.gif
397KB, 250x188px
>>38762917
End your pathetic fucking life.
>>
>>38761539
Based SGP telling the truth as always
>>
>>38764028
i keep on trying but it just doesnt work >:(
>>
File: AK47_pepe.png (91KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
AK47_pepe.png
91KB, 500x500px
>>38764422
Then I'll do it for you, faggot.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.