[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if your school bully killed themselves?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: images.akamai.steamusercontent.jpg (46KB, 288x358px) Image search: [Google]
images.akamai.steamusercontent.jpg
46KB, 288x358px
What would you do if your school bully killed themselves?
>>
spit and dance on his grave
>>
>>38761370
Regret that he didn't kill me first
>>
Probably vandalize his grave and anonymously fuck with his grieving relatives and friends in any way that I can.
>>
>>38761370
>Ah, did he?
Yeah, that's pretty much what I'd do. Maybe wonder why he did it, etc.
>>
>>38761370
Masturbate to Maki's foot.
>>
I'd likely be very apathetic about it, desu
>>
>>38761370
Already found out he got into trouble with the law after we graduated high school.

Rather, after I graduated high school. He fucked his life up more than he fucked up mine. I'd be apathetic if he died
>>
File: 1377716750152.jpg (41KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
1377716750152.jpg
41KB, 472x472px
>>38761370
My school bully died of brain cancer when he was 17. Everyone began the whole fake tears campaign, even people who had never heard of or met the kid, with a candlelight vigil and all that shit. Of the maybe hundreds of kids that were involved, I could tell you that easily less than 60 of them actually knew the kid. After his diagnosis in middle school he had very seriously mellowed out, and probably became a nice kid, but I had transferred schools by that point so I spent the last few years of his life hating him as bad as I always had. I felt nothing when he finally bit it, something my whole family got mad at me for, as if I'm supposed to feel bad this prick bit the dust early. Yeah, it sucks and it's not like I would have wished it on him, but that doesn't make him not a prick
>>
I'd shrug.
>>
One of my bullies (the one I disliked the most) is serving hard time for armed robbery. Serves the piece of fucking shit right. In school he would always get away with assaulting people because he was a native Indian, to the point where they would punish the people who he was bullying for fighting back and not him.
>>
There were a few but none of them were relentless enough for me to want them to die, but there were a couple people I hated regardless, and I wouldn't be particularly phased if I found out something happened to them. Most of the people I want to throw acid at I met after school.
>>
>>38761370
Never really had any honestly. I was beaten up a few times but never by the same person. If i had and they killed themselves i'd probably just go about like normal.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.