[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is my brain fucked up?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1501346092001.jpg (1MB, 1213x1196px) Image search: [Google]
1501346092001.jpg
1MB, 1213x1196px
I just came to realize, while taking a shit, that alot of the failure in my life is coming from forgetting information.
>In school I forgot math solutions, and more stuff that was essential to solve problems.
>While speaking I sometimes forget words and can't get to the word.
>I can't memorize my phone number.
>I have an incredible hard time memorizing names, takes me months to learn all names in a new enviroment.
>The first time I got an job I lost in shortly after, because I looked like an idiot, not knowing my phone number and giving a wrong postal code.

Now I'm jobless, no school accepts me and I'm rotting at home.

Any idea what kind of mental illness this is and how I can take counter measure? In school once they wanted to put me in some kind of special ed class, didn't realize why at that time, but I did some tests which proved I have an IQ of 136, which was enough to not put me in that class.

It is so weird, I feel dumb but apparently I should be quite smart. Either way I am absolutely insecure because of this.
>>
>>38761307
That doesn't sound like a mental illness, it just sounds like you have incredibly poor memory. There's really ... not much that can be done about that.
>>
Just a poor memory. You're a goldfish.
There are many people out there like you, doesn't mean you're stupid, just that one area of your brain is lacking.
Life is all about planning around your bullshit, and the bullshit of others. Don't let it get you down, everyone struggles with themselves.
>>
>>38761307
What's your diet like? believe it or not, this plays a big role in your cognitive abilities.
>>
>>38763247
Also, do you smoke?
>>
>>38761911
autistic type memory sounds pretty mentally il tome
>>
I feel like a lot of a robot's problems stems from the fact that they think they suffer alone, and that no one has to deal with the problems they face. Life isn't like that, people suffer just as much as you, if not more, but suffering is still relative.
>>
>>38763313
Yeah but it really doesn't matter how many other people suffer the same problem. It doesn't make it go away.
>>
>>38763408
Of course, but knowing that you aren't alone with your problems widens your narrow world view and makes you understand that you aren't the center of the universe that is suffering
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.