[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no fat belly gf to play vidya with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: c2a7863c8f524c23d78bb5e43c92bfa7.jpg (620KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
c2a7863c8f524c23d78bb5e43c92bfa7.jpg
620KB, 1280x853px
>tfw no fat belly gf to play vidya with
>>
>>38760840
>this episode on whale wars:
>>
I wonder what her farts smell like haha
>>
>>38760840
I want one to sit on me
>>
>>38760891
Nobody has survived to tell us.
>>
>>38760840
that's way too much homie

that's like, beyond beyond
>>
How can one resist the urge to kill themselve when they reach the point where they seriously consider dating this?
>>
>>38760840

It DOES look comfortable. Imagine sitting in that huge comfy chair. Snackin' your favorite Snacks, enjoyin' the breeze comin out of that floor vent and playin' your favorite vidya.
>>
>>38760840
>
Asking unironically,

How does a person like that take a shit or go piss?
>>
File: Concerned Wojack.jpg (44KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
Concerned Wojack.jpg
44KB, 569x506px
>they make bras in this size
>>
File: Arizona Hell.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Arizona Hell.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>38761201
They make panties that size
>>
>>38761219
We don't know for sure she's wearing panties, could just be a bed sheet tied in a knot.

But we should also talk about the structural strength of that chair. Whoever made that chair designed it with some crazy weight tolerances.
>>
File: file.jpg (173KB, 1280x788px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
173KB, 1280x788px
Why are there so many meanies in this thread? Can't we just post our cute fatties in peace?
Also writefag from last thread checking in, lemme know what kind of greentext you guys want.
>>
>>38760840
>that blur around the belly
Clearly edited. I'm not sure why as she's obviously morbidly obese anyway
>>
>>38761339
Your last story was great, my /r/equest goes to a dating story like last time, except with the chick being fatter, more submissive & immobile, and less slob.
>>
File: 1469822935657.png (53KB, 454x340px) Image search: [Google]
1469822935657.png
53KB, 454x340px
how do people get this big?
>>
File: file.jpg (265KB, 1024x699px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
265KB, 1024x699px
>>38761498
They eat a lot of food that makes them nice and round!
>>
>>38761498
Eating more calories in a day than they burn.

Eating too much food (breads, cereals, grains, sugars) which raises their insulin levels so their fat stores can't be used for fuel, which means they continue to accumulate fat over time.

Eating carb heavy food which doesn't have enough fat to trigger satiety hormones. So they eat until their stomach is full, and their body tells them to STOP OR THEY'LL DIE. But then tells them they are hungry as soon as the food passes through because they only eat shit. Kind of like eating a Chinese buffet, but very day. This over eating makes their stomach stretch which enables them to eat even more the next time.

Living on welfare with free rent and bullshit. They use their fatass as a disability and get free food thanks to cucked taxpayers. They constantly complain they don't get enough money to buy all of the food they want to stuff themselves with.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.