[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's going on? Why are mods deleting the thread?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 14

File: ujzgtrf.png (28KB, 262x368px) Image search: [Google]
ujzgtrf.png
28KB, 262x368px
Just a place to gather.

Why is the thread pruned?
>>
>>38759469
Regardless, it's certainly entertaining
>>
>>38759469
Dear god...
The robots are the mods now.
Everyone, get out while you still can.
>>
>>38759469
They found out Nick is actually a jihadist living in Essex planning on killing some infidels
>>
>>38759469
I never even got to see the rest of the messages. Feels bad man.
>>
Isn't there a way to meet (chat) up outside r9k? I have literally no other social space
>>
>>38759513
Not true, although I can see why you might think he was a jihadist with all the blowing he does.
>>
I'm glad I was at least recognized. This answers a few questions.
Oh my.
>>
>>38759526
Get a Discord maybe?
>>
>>38759538
I'd join as discord. But I'm too anxiety to speak, so I'd just creep. Only reason i write now is I'm drunk
>>
>>38759524
I said hello.
>>
>>38759551
They have text chats too, though. It doesn't have to be voice.
>>
>>38759561
Hello there, a shame I never got to see that last hello.
>>
>>38759563
That's somewhat high on my anxiety levels as well, but it would be nice just being in a place like this thread
>>
>>38759576
I've closed the tab, so it's gone now forever. Such is life.
We have to enjoy things as they're happening.
>>
>>38759591
It's really that bad? Shit, dude....
Sorry, then. At least this one hasn't gone down yet.
My anxiety gets pretty bad when I'm out and about, actually.
>>
>>38759612
And of course my power flicked off right as this occurs.
>>
>>38759617
Yet is a beautiful modifier.
>>
>>38759643
It's been raining here a lot. It doesn't rain here.
>>
>>38759617
I've gotten used to it, so i dont think its that bad. Still it's nice reading this thread every now and then
>>
>>38759657
It doesn't rain here either. Where is it raining?
>>
>>38759674
It's not yet today, but I feel there may be more to come.
>>
>>38759714
That is never a good sign.
>>
>>38759742
I think this rain is merely a start of something very grand indeed.
Quite spectacular.
>>
>>38759771
Perhaps, all we can do is wait and see.
>>
if there's a discord I'd join

maybe nick got banned.
>>
So, then. What now? I don't like this at all.
>>
File: 1429469164366.jpg (25KB, 276x368px) Image search: [Google]
1429469164366.jpg
25KB, 276x368px
>>38760085
>maybe nick got banned.

no doubt there
>>
>>38760118
if you have nicks email, then make a discord and invite him there? invite anyone who want to. idk
>>
Hey guys if you could have an online gf that wasn't too far away but far away that it would be a LDR and she said she loves you and talks to you on voip, would you take the chance?
>>
>>38760152
He's occupied at the moment. I expect he'll email me or another regular if he is banned.
>>
>>38760265
I wouldn't expect faithfulness, if I were you.
>>
>>38760295
Reporting in.

What is it you don't like at all?
>>
>>38760265
Depends how much you love the girl. Are you getting into it just to not be alone or is it someone you feel the sacrifice of close communication is worth it?
>>
>>38760312
The threads keep getting deleted without explanation. It's happened twice in succession anyway.
>>
>>38760295
Fair warning
>>38760321
I'm fine with being alone, so it isn't that
>>
>>38760328
Is that a janitor or a mod thing?
>>
>>38760277
Fair enough. I didn't mean to put all the responsibility on him
>>
>>38760333
I guess one thing is to find out how much you can trust her. Find out who she is. LDRs require a lot of trust. If you don't have it to begin with, it will get a lot worse when the cards start to crumble.
>>
>>38760381
Without any more information, who can say?
>>
>>38760396

I'm here. Where does one report janitor/mod abuse?
>>
I'm not a super thread reg... but I like it.
Is /grouptherapygen/ kill?
>>
>>38760429
I think your best bet would be to go to the irc chatroom. That's where they take grievances I believe.
>>
>>38760429
Due to my anxiety prone personality, I've actually wondered about what would happened if you suddenly died or something. Maybe a chat group could lessen the bad impact that would have, as people would have some sense of community. But idk
>>
>>38760497

Let's try to find ways to stick together. And contact whoever you contact for janitor abuse.
>>
File: tumblr_neuhx8Epu21tes6qeo1_400.gif (237KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_neuhx8Epu21tes6qeo1_400.gif
237KB, 320x240px
>>38759469

I keep inducing myself into psychosis and I'm not able to trust what I perceive anymore. I don't think im going to make it.
>>
>look up symptoms of psychosis
>difficulty concentrating
check
>depressed mood
check
>sleeping too much or not enough
check
>anxiety
check
>suspiciousness
constant paranoia everyone hates me and that my gf is going to leave me
>withdrawal from family and friends
Never talk to my family
>delusions
HUGEEEE check
>hallucinations
They come here and there
>disorganized speech, such as switching topics erratically
Constantly feel like I need to talk to people about topics other wise they'll lose interest in me
>depression
check
>suicidal thoughts or actions
wanting to die everyday

I've been feeling like this since a young age. I don't expect to live past 21 and I'm turning 20 this year.
God this feeling sucks so bad...
>>
Hey guys
What the hell is goin on?
Should I make the Discord group or what?
>>
Trying to manage a Lo crisis. That's why I'm not here too much.
>>
>>38760608
>Lo
>Threads getting pruned
>Trolls

Sounds like you got quite the game of chess going on.
>>
>>38760608
It's not a crisis. You can't force her to get an abortion. We're keeping the kid, Nick. You can't stop our love.
>>
>>38760630
>chess
Hey coats. Haven't spoken to you since our last game. How you holding up?

>>38760537
I agree with this. A more secure way for contact wouldn't hurt. I really like this community, it would pain me if something where to change.
>>
>>38760537
A discord group >_>

Maybe it would even help those of us with high levels of anxiety, maybe we'd be able to talk a bit in time... maybe. also, there might be friendships across from the nick- relationship.

But it would probably require 2-3 mods.
>>
I'm filing a feedback report with a link to the archived thread that got deleted.

You can file your own if you want to add weight to this thing.
>>
Thoughts about moving these threads to 8ch if it becomes and issue?
>>
>>38760710
I'm alright, was feeling a bit down with Nick not being around, but since have calmed a bit down. Otherwise I have been a bit exhausted and have a bit of depression, nothing too severe.
>>
MEANWHILE

Get an account on lichess.org

I'm Nick 1982 there. We can always chat around a chess game even if we don't play.

That's one place where we can stick together. I will then be able to give you other people's usernames.
>>
>>38760785
>8ch

I choked. I would be so asspained to go back there. They probably still remember me.

[email protected]

You can all contact me there if needed. Give me time. I'm overwhelmed by life right now.
>>
>>38760785
an********

More content for a correction is required
>>
File: 1495636164543.png (23KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495636164543.png
23KB, 600x800px
Discord group is up and running
But mighty robot thinks it spam, dont know how to redo it
Ill post it as soon as possible
>>
quick rundown? is this the end of the threads?
>>
In other news, both threads were saved by desuarchive, so I'm sending that with my report.

https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/38738560/#38738560
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/38759070/#38759070
>>
File: discord.png (43KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
discord.png
43KB, 300x300px
>>38760835
/YKhBP
>>
>>38760861
Just put discord gg before the code and it should work

Someone tell if its fine
>>
DISCUSS:

On /r9k/, one of the generals was deleted twice today, for no reason. We suspect foul play. The threads were deleted from the archives as well; they are:

Psychological Issues #113
Psychological Issues #114

The first one was up for a long time:

https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/38738560/
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/38759070/

The second was made after the first was pruned at post 380 or around.

This general has been trolled consistently for weeks now and it's possible that one of the trolls is a mod or janitor.

Many anons visit the thread on a daily basis as it has become a sort of support group for people with various issues typical of the people of /r9k/. It would be a shame - and distressful to many - if we could no longer gather because someone with power keeps deleting the thread.

Thank you for your time.
>>
JOIN THE DISCORD EVERYONE

well, if you guys want to...

>>38760904
Nick you should definetly join, Ill make you an admin or something in case of trolls joining so you can kick them out
>>
>>38760945
I don't think you'd even have to chat a lot, nick, being there would be enough of a glue to lessen the psychological awkwardness/ barrier
>>
>>38760904
>generals
>for no reason
Generals are banned, faggot.
>>
>>38760945

I do have an account but I'm not comfortable speaking in group chat, and I hate typing on my phone.

I'm Nick1982 there as well, same as Lichess.org.

I can barely operate this app.
>>
>>38760979

They're not. /brifteels/ isn't banned.
>>
>>38760991
get with the times, you can't hide behind being ancient forever
>>
>>38760991
Just join so we can be in contact with everyone if anything happens
You dont have to be super active or anything but Im pretty sure youll get used to discord
>>
I sent the feedback, but I don't know where or when it's supposed to show up.

>>38761035

Am I getting invited, how does it work?
>>
>>38761055
click the plus on the left, then insert /YKhBP
>>
>>38761055
>>38760861
>>38760885

It will get you on a site where you can join
>>
>>38761078

You mean right?
>>
File: left.png (8KB, 68x272px) Image search: [Google]
left.png
8KB, 68x272px
>>38761089

Plus on left
>>
>>38761089
No Nick you fucking retard, the left, are you retarded?
>>
>>38761089

Found it, nevermind.

>>38761078

Invalid server, it says. You guys got pruned already?
>>
>>38761141
Maybe you should try not being 80 years old

Just kidding, Idk what went wrong
>>
>>38761035
is the email hidden on discord?
>>
isn't this an advice thread? the rules say advice threads belong in /adv/
>>
>>38761166
I think it is
Atleast I dont know how to get to it if it isnt
>>
>>38761194

Advice is given but it's not an advice thread. /adv/ is people asking for advice, which isn't what I do here.

It's a thread for /r9k/ users who have issues.
>>
>>38761215
but most of the thread is you giving advice to the best of your capacity. is it really so different?
>>
>>38761235
>but most of the thread is you giving advice to the best of your capacity. is it really so different?

Yes.

On /adv/, the OP asks for advice about a specific topic. Here, it's a general thread about the lives of /r9k/ users, I'm not asking for advice. Besides, a look at any of the threads show that it couldn't happen on /adv/.
>>
File: Middle_finger_christ.jpg (21KB, 350x347px) Image search: [Google]
Middle_finger_christ.jpg
21KB, 350x347px
I'm glad if he's done for good. I'm bored that stupid thread always on here taking up space. Just a bunch of weepy faggots spilling their beans to some nobody who pretends he has valuable insight but doesn't know jack shit.
>>
>>38761292
Maybe you should be a weepy faggot. Maybe it would feel good, yo
>>
>>38761292

You're just jealous.

If you think you know more, go ahead and argue rationally.
>>
>>38761259
in /adv/ there are people that also start their threads offering advice (example, supposed Chads offering to teach social abilities)

why wouldn't your thread work at /adv/?
>>
>>38761292

>WE NEED THE SPACE FOR TRAP, TRANNY & FAGGOT THREADS!
>>
discord server invite is invalid afaict
>>
>>38761372
>why wouldn't your thread work at /adv/?

Because the advice is taylored to robots. Have you been in the thread before?
>>
>>38761401
Nah, there are a few of us there right now Absalom.
>>
>>38761401
/788KmTE

This is the not expiring link, try it
>>
Guys, Lo crisis, I have to take care of her. I can't follow the discord.
>>
>>38761402
>Have you been in the thread before?
yes. to be honest I don't see your point of view. i think your thread would fit perfectly on /adv/
>>
>>38761436
We're keeping our kid, Nick. Fuck off.
>>
>>38761436
Good luck with it all. Take a breath when you can.
>>
>>38761436

Nevermind, she just told me to give her an hour to calm down.

>>38761442

There aren't nearly as many mentally ill people on /adv/. Nobody cared when I was doing the same with fitness; you guys only care because it became popular and it makes you feel bad.

Fucking hell, go do your own goddam thing and let people do what they want. No rules were broken.
>>
>>38761436
No worries, its not gonna be fully working for a while anyway
>>
>>38761436

I'd say you don't have to keep up on discord if you're willing to check in every now and then. That being said, you shouldn't feel obligated to. You shouldn't destroy your private life to take care of other people
>>
I'm so fearful and afraid of everything all the time, what do I do ?
>>
>>38761502
>what do I do ?
Chill the fuck out.
>>
>>38761460
>you guys only care because it became popular and it makes you feel bad
you're going on the defensive. i don't care whether your thread stays on /r9k/ or goes elsewhere, im just trying to see your point of view. there are a lot of mentally ill people in most of 4chan boards including /adv/
>>38761460
>Nobody cared when I was doing the same with fitness
well i personally never saw them but i would have given you the same advice of moving them to /adv/ since that's what the board is made for

>>38761460
>No rules were broken
that is what im adressing. mods are probably interpreting the threads as advice threads. it's not some big conspiracy against you
>>
>>38761460
Don't worry Nick. The mods are probably just pissed off narcs
>>
>>38761542
The problem with /adv/? It blocks adblock.
>>
>>38761542
if the theme of /r9k/ isn't mental ill rambling these days, fuck if I know what it is
just merge it into /lgbt/ if this isn't okay content
silly moderation
>>
>>38761558
I'm not sure I understand. I see no adds when visiting /adv/
>>
>>38761566
It would be more silly to make an exception of this threads just because it's advice about mental illness. It is still advice
>>
>>38761542
Nevertheless, when there's obviously a need for it it's a shame to take away a resource. /r9k/ is supposed to be off topic, albeit there's a certain subculture attached to it. That subculture of dysfunction and maladaptation is why it is best suited to this board.

The tone isn't quite right for /adv/ because it's more general support than specific advice. I don't think you're totally off base suggesting /adv/ but if it had only ever existed on /adv/ I never would have found it because I only browse /r9k/ and /x/. How many more lost souls would miss out if it were relegated to a board for advice when people don't necessarily come here seeking advice? I certainly didn't, but the support has been valuable to me.
>>
>>38761585
No, it is more a case that if you have something like uBlock Orgin, you will be unable to post there without it preventing you from doing such until you turn off the adblocker.
>>
>>38761610
Indeed, I mostly just live on the random boards. I tried /adv/, but the adblock issue turned me away, plus I couldn't contribute much through giving advice and I am not the type to ask for advice.
>>
>>38761542
>that is what im adressing. mods are probably interpreting the threads as advice threads.

I doubt it took them 113 threads to realise that, since March.

No rules were broken.

You type exactly like one of the trolls, don't expect me to trust you much until you write like a normal adult.
>>
>>38761402
>taylored
It's spelled tailored, you moron.
>>
>>38761602

You can find advice in most threads at that rate.

Just look around.
>>
>>38761610

This covers most of the reasons why this thread only makes sense here.

I came here because you guys wouldn't go anywhere else, and especially not outside.

/adv/ isn't a support group, our thread is.
>>
>>38761610
>How many more lost souls would miss out if it were relegated to a board for advice
you can say the same from the opposite angle tho: there are people on /adv/ that don't visit /r9k/ so those lost souls won't benefit from these threads either

>>38761653
as i said. they are probably interpreting it as an advice threads hence the broken rule
i dont expect you to trust me either, im just sharing my opinion.
a lot of people type like i do here. it saves time and effort. but if you want to believe it is all a big conspiracy go ahead
>>
>>38761668
>It's spelled tailored, you moron.

How long have you scrutinised my words to find a misspelling? I hope the pay off was worth it.

If I wanted you to be upset I'd tell you to go take a piss.
>>
>>38761669
yes but most threads aren't about giving advice (as you admitted already yours is), advice simply happens. here advice is given by design
>>
>>38761714
people scrutinize your words because you make a point of judging people by their spelling. it's only fair that someone will put the same attention in your menial mistakes than you do in others' when you deflect the conversation to cover your lack of good debating points
>>
>>38761728

I'm not sure saying that what we do here counts as "advice", seeing as it's amateur therapy of sorts. It's not "advice", even if there is advice sometimes. People speak and I ask questions, that's 80% of any discussion, if not more.

I give advice whenever I can, but that's like in any thread.

Make a thread about cars, and anyone problem any anon has will be met with some type of advice.

Make a thread on Tinder, and within that thread you'll find advice as well. It'd be stupid to make the whole thread an advice thread because some advice is given in it.

Advice isn't the topic, the topic is mental issues. I give more information than I give advice, and all the advice I give is part of a conversation with anons. It's a conversation thread. /adv/ doesn't do that.
>>
>>38761765
>your lack of good debating points

That's untrue. I always elaborate on my points, you can't reproach me for that. I have no problem with people pointing out my misspellings. It's not important, mistakes happen. I mention it when people consistently write as if they were 10. There's no reason for you not to know how to use capital letters and periods.

Why do I bother? You don't have a single point to argue from.
>>
>>38761897
>That's untrue. I always elaborate on my points, you can't reproach me for that
no you don't, you often deflect to minor points like spelling and capitalization

>>38761897
>There's no reason for you not to know how to use capital letters and periods
you are very disingenuous about this issue. people have often told you it's just a choice to save time while messaging, not a lack of understanding (what's so hard to understand? you use a capital when starting a sentence or when using a proper name) yet you keep on drawing attention to that because you don't have anything else to say
>>
>>38761996
>no you don't, you often deflect to minor points like spelling and capitalization

If you have a point to discuss, let's have at it.

>>38761996
>you don't have anything else to say

I have loads to say. Your lack of name means I don't know which of the qualms you share with the other ones.

Let's have a conversation then.
>>
How do you fuckers type so fast on Discord?
>>
File: ted-cruz.jpg (109KB, 368x512px) Image search: [Google]
ted-cruz.jpg
109KB, 368x512px
>>38761356
>You're just jealous.
What, that you were able to trick a bunch of emotionally crippled faggots into thinking your some daddy savior? kek kill yourself
>>
When the same trolls keep coming back, day after day, for weeks and months... You know something's wrong with those people.
>>
>>38762051
>If you have a point to discuss, let's have at it.
I already said it and you deflected it
>>
>>38762143
When you accuse everyone that doesn't agree with you of trolling. The problem may be elsewhere
>>
>>38762143
It's not really hard to troll. Just takes a few minutes to say some stupid shit. Then again you constitute a troll as anyone who disagrees with anything you believe to be true.
>>
>>38762178
>I already said it and you deflected it

You're just fucking with me. Nevermind.

>>38762208

Disagreeing isn't trolling.

>>38762244

Wrong. Not using a name generally means you aren't in the thread for its intended purpose.
>>
>>38762278
>Disagreeing isn't trolling.
Exactly. Glad you finally understood it
>>
But the owls are still originally around.
>>
/britfeel/
/incestgeneral/
/dailyfembotthreads/
/trapfaggotrygeneral/

Yes, this is the problem.
>>
>>38762297

I always understood it. Shitposting isn't disagreeing. Understand that.
>>
File: tomoki.jpg (71KB, 512x600px) Image search: [Google]
tomoki.jpg
71KB, 512x600px
>>38762389
>tfw no /psych/ bf
>>
>>38762402
>I always understood it
Oh so you were only ignoring it to seem like you're right. Gotcha
>>
>>38762433

What did you disagree with, then?

>inb4 dodging again like you always do
>>
File: 1501518421374.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1501518421374.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>38762427
>Why haven't you started talking in the group therapy thread yet? Chad is never going to want you if you don't start soon!
>>
Talk later if the thread is up. Issues.
>>
File: 1501530808639.jpg (167KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501530808639.jpg
167KB, 720x960px
> *blocks your path*
>Hey Anon! I was about to go post in a discussion thread that has more OC than anything else on this board.
>You are coming... right?
>>
File: 1501484706594.png (319KB, 422x509px)
1501484706594.png
319KB, 422x509px
>tfw no fembot /psych/ thread

No... no, this board is indeed full. Can't let the normal bumping system do its job on this thread.
>>
>>38762462
You can't follow a simple conversation? I told you, like some others did, that the mods might think of this like an /adv/ thread. Told you why and you went for your "you know, you type like a regular troll" answer to deflect from the point and try to minimize my points. If you don't want to see there's no reason to try and make you see
>>
>>38762666
To be clear, satan digits, the daily threads giving advice about the proper way to shove cucumbers up your mutilated dick to keep the gash open and which hormone disrupting pills to order from China or "how do I get gf(feminine) NOW NOW NOW" aren't advice threads by the standard you're applying?
>>
>>38762666
>You can't follow a simple conversation? I told you, like some others did, that the mods might think of this like an /adv/ thread.

This isn't the disagreement we were referring to. However, I have discussed these points in this very thread, so much for inability to follow a simple conversation.

>complains about not being engaged when he disagrees
>mentions past disagreements being the problem
>asked to name one
>mentions the one in this thread

You're not even trying at this point. Either mention an example of such disagreements or I'll just drop it and consider you a troll.
>>
>>38762732
>mentions the one in this thread
because you asked me about disagreements you deflected and that was the most recent one
>>38762732
>I'll just drop it and consider you a troll
it's what you always do so go ahead. you can't handle being wrong at all
>>
>>38762783
>because you asked me about disagreements you deflected and that was the most recent one

>>38761786

How is this deflecting? Did you even read it? I deflected absolutely nothing.

Are you mentally ill? You keep reproaching me with stuff you do: you responded to a post about "taylored", never brought up any point, you apparently ignored my posts and now you're telling me I focus on shit English and not arguments?

You have to be trolling or you're severely fucked up in the head.

Let's see what you do next. It'd better be arguments about the post I linked you to.

Give me more bullshit and I'll just drop you.
>>
I'm really hard on myself when it comes to talking to girls. I take ages deciding what I'm going to say and it's usually unconfident drivel. I look back at my messages on dating apps and I get angry with myself for saying such autistic shit.

This may be the worst place to ask for advice for this issue but whatever. Something is better than nothing.
>>
>>38762833
>I deflected absolutely nothing
I raised a point and you instead talked about capitalization

>>38762833
>you responded to a post about "taylored"
I wasn't the one that corrected you, there's more than one anon

>>38762833
>and I'll just drop you
again, it's what you always do when you can't discuss properly so go ahead
>>
>>38762886

You're not engaging any point I made. You're the one dismissing any potential argument.

You're not discussing anything here.
>>
>>38762833
Don't worry Nick. All haters are probably narcs.
>>
>>38762908
Whatever gets you through the night
>>
Is this thread on autosage...
>>
>threads are kill
>posts lost
>unanswed
What's the level beyond r9k, when even robots don't want you around?
>>
mods rather have multiple bbc and trap threads than this wew
>>
>>38763085
You forgot the question mark, Nick. Don't type like a 10 year old.
>>
Yes, guys, it's on autosage.

The gig is up.

It's the end of Psychological Issues.

I will go help other people now. We can't function like this.

>>38763179

Suspencion... read about it some day.

Good-bye everyone. It was a cool thread.
>>
>>38763194
nick why did you leave the discord?
>>
>>38763194
The ellipsis doesn't mean you must ditch the question mark. It is an exception to the rule of no two punctuation marks together
>>
File: 1491324969480.gif (433KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1491324969480.gif
433KB, 240x180px
>>38763194
>It's the end of Psychological Issues.

this is pretty exciting.
>>
discord invite has expired,, could someone post a new one or am i doing something wrong?
>>
>>38763325
/HetHaR
>>
>>38763325
>>38761430
tried this one?
>>
>>38763194
Does the email invitation still stand?
>>
>>38763404
anonymous posted a new one
>>
File: 1487240573797.jpg (22KB, 418x397px) Image search: [Google]
1487240573797.jpg
22KB, 418x397px
>tfw the trolls won

a satisfying conclusion.
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.