[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Facts of Life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: cbb.jpg (60KB, 680x818px) Image search: [Google]
cbb.jpg
60KB, 680x818px
Include but are not limited to:

>Women are a commodity, you either buy their company by being an alpha male or by paying them money either directly or indirectly
>You will never be chad no matter how much you try, the only way to take chads place is to kill him and every other man more attractive than you
>Society looks down on you because you lost the genetic lottery, you're the runt of the litter and everyone you meet knows it and is disgusted by you
>You never fit in anywhere because of this and it'll be nigh impossible for you to have a normal life like everyone else

I know it hurts. They lied to you all your life, your parents, teachers, movies, books. Almost everything they told you was a lie and it's warped your perception of what life is supposed to be.Remove emotion from the argument and look at things in a logical way. You'll never get a girlfriend who saves her virginity for you, who'll be eternally loyal and loving, who'll help you when times are tough. That girl has only ever existed in fiction. Being angry about women blowing niggers is like being angry that the wind blows a tree.
>>
The only thing you can do is accept the hand you were dealt in life, hoping that one day you'll be like everyone else just makes you miserable because it'll never happen
>>
The only reason people do things for each other is to get something in return, for most robots it's affection
>>
Give up on women, they're not worth it

You'll never find a good one even if you searched for 100 years
>>
File: comfy2.jpg (579KB, 1638x2048px) Image search: [Google]
comfy2.jpg
579KB, 1638x2048px
>>38759128
Yeah I don't deny this. But there's one way to hold a middle finger in the face of genetics. TRY TO BECOME WEALTHY.
>>
>>38761261
Wealth is a good way of getting around a shit starting hand, that's true enough. Shame the only path to it is luck or wading through hell for years on end.
>>
>there is someone out there for everyone because people fall in love pretty easily.
>it's actually kind of pathetic.
>>
>>38761421
It really is.

It's why most normie relationships are so volatile and full of strife. They just get with the first person who'll have them because they're so afraid of being alone. Robots wouldn't be so jelly of normies with gf's if they saw all the shit that goes on behind closed doors.
>>
File: 10907121.jpg (20KB, 295x288px) Image search: [Google]
10907121.jpg
20KB, 295x288px
>>38761357
i plan on learning how to invest money properly. There are a lot of secret millionaires who got rich off buying assets instead of furniture or useless comfort shit. In a way i'm kinda glad that i'm unattractive. At least I know i'll only have to spend money on myself. It's kinda bittersweet.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.