[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are tattoos such big red flag for girls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 4A8IaHf.jpg (233KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
4A8IaHf.jpg
233KB, 2048x1152px
Why are tattoos such big red flag for girls?
>>
At least she's wearing a condom.

Why is she trying to steal Connor McGregor's style?
>>
>>38758401
>big red flag
I don't see anything that would be a red flag in your pic
>>
>>38758692
Doesn't see nigger
>>
It mean she don't respect herself.
>>
File: image.jpg (196KB, 610x610px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196KB, 610x610px
Any tattoo looks good on a hot girl. It makes her hotter imo.

>tfw no inked gf
>>
>>38758909
>Doesn't see nigger
I don't see color no
>>
>>38758951
So you don't see the sun or the ground.

>Gets raped by NIGGER
>Cops ask what race he is
>I DONt see COLOURS
>>
File: VZEuQCW1.jpg (358KB, 720x900px) Image search: [Google]
VZEuQCW1.jpg
358KB, 720x900px
>>38758457
she's not wearing the condom.
the nigger's wearing the condom. Even a monkey wouldn't want to fuck that shit raw.
>>38758950
degenerate
>>
>>38759035

Fuck you racist you know nothing about him
>>
Because it shows that they don't take care of their bodies.
>>
>>38758951
kek when did all these tumblr fags show up
>>
>>38759075
>tumblr f*gs
What is your problem man?
What's wrong with tumblr now
>>
>>38758951
Are you a dog? Even if you see shades of black and white the niggers always stand out.
>>
>>38758401
I don't know, but they invariably have shit taste like your in pic. That is super tacky.

If I hung around festivals for a living (which would be fantastic) and I thought it could get me laid, I would get a few. If I discover some meaningful pattern some day, maybe I'll let somebody puncture me. I don't just let anybody penetrate me though -- you at least have to buy me dinner first.
>>
It permanently destroys some of her beauty to project something for others to notice.

Not the sort of girl I want to be around.
>>
>>38759112
fuckin normies reeeeeee3ee3e
>>
File: funny-bad-tattoos-10.jpg (41KB, 620x860px) Image search: [Google]
funny-bad-tattoos-10.jpg
41KB, 620x860px
>>38758950
>any tattoo

>hi mom, remember I told you I finally started dating somebody and she was very pretty?
>meet my girlfriend, Frankenstacy
>>
Genuine answer? Think of the reasons people get tattoos:
A) Memory of an event e.g. name of deceased parent
B) Adoration of something e.g. band tattoo
C) Thinking it looks cool/want art on their skin

A being clearly visible implies sympathy baiting if related to death/adversity, see C for details otherwise. A being difficult to notice implies inability to come to terms with a past event if death/adversity related, see C for details otherwise.
B implies that the person is willing to admit that whatever they tattooed is about as much a part of them as their skin i.e. they are short-sighted or unwilling to change.
C... holy fuck, where to start. If it's very prominent, it's a talking point, which can be used to hide either shyness in conversation at best or lack of personality at worst. If it's for aesthetic reasons, they're either susceptible to peer pressure and get one because everyone else has one OR see B for further details. If they want their body to be a canvas, it's narcissistic without merit because somebody else drew it, it's not even their talent but they seek the attention for it regardless.

Given the permanence of all of the above, inked people are generally impulsive. The true virtue is to realise that you are constantly changing and you will never accurately predict how relevant a tattoo will be 5+ years down the line.

>b-but you can get them removed
Then you waste money and time.

The more you think about it, the more you realise it boils down to a few simple points that tie back to very negative traits. Few people have exceptions to the above. In summary, tattooed people are likely to be:
>sympathy baiting drama queens
>mentally unstable
>no sense of identity founded by themselves
>weak personality (traits)
>narcissistic
>impulsive

All red flags unless you want to pump and dump.
>>
>>38759406
Everything has limits, tard. This girl probably wasn't very attractive before the tats either
>>
>>38759627
>This girl probably wasn't very attractive before the tats either
Are you saying the same tats on a hot girl would have improved her motherfcuker?
>>
Well if she has a lot of tattoos this means she's rebel / doesn't care the slightest about pain and roughness, which concludes she likes to be fucked in the ass. What you robots can deduct about a woman who likes anal? Let's do a deep analysis.
>>
>>38758996
>>38759075
>>38759188
get a load of those fucking newfags who get baited by every shit
fuck of to reddit you retards
>>
It shows they're impulsive and lack forethought in their actions, the kind of women who would fuck another man in the heat of the moment.
>>
>>38759035
Jesus if that dude from the original ever sees this he'll fucking die inside
>>
>>38759035
It's interesting that, even when someone tried to make him look as good as possible, his ceiling is a weak 6/10.
>>
>>38759852

b...blacked?

blacked!

BLACKED!!!
>>
File: IMG_1403.jpg (82KB, 750x886px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1403.jpg
82KB, 750x886px
>>38759412
I really like this comment.
I agree.
>>
>>38758401
it shows that they dont care about looking evil and they dont care about making life changing decisions
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.