[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you robots have a job?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: is-it-even-worth-trying.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
is-it-even-worth-trying.png
34KB, 633x758px
I've spent the last 6 months looking for a fucking job, i've apllied to trully shit tier jobs and never even got an answer.
I only dropped out in university and got some more education because I had to do work hours in a bussiness and i thought that could help me get a job.
I see fucking retards getting jobs they cannot do and i dont even get a call back.
I really am trying to get out of neetdom, but how can I if i dont get a fucking chance?
Have you robots got a job? How did you end up getting it?
>>
Start with McDonald's op
>>
>>38758095
Op here
Already did, wen to a sort of group interview where they basically only asked how available we were and if we knew english (Im in spain)
>>
>>38758007
Spend 1,500 bucks to take a EMT course. You'll be done in 6 months.

Every private ambulance company gets young kids who quit because they called up for Fire Department EMT or they get their dream career as a Hospital EMT. This happens summer of every year which means you will get a guaranteed call.

It is not a bad job by any means. Its where I started before advancing to the fire department. Usually they will put you on a night shift where there are 2 calls in 8 hours which means you get the rest of the time to sleep, read, or shit post on your phone in the ambulance.
>>
File: 1499345252208.png (47KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1499345252208.png
47KB, 657x527px
>Have you robots got a job?
no I am a NEET and I don't think that I ever will get a job
>>
>>38758193
Wish I could do that, parents wont support any further education, they dont kick me out because i have nowhere to go and would fucking die sooner or later.
I could do some course to work in a hotel reception, because here in spain people are fucking retards and dont bother to learn propper english
>>
File: Titan.png (120KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Titan.png
120KB, 600x400px
>>38758007
https://victoria.craigslist.ca/lab/d/seasonal-corn-picker/6241955212.html

gotcher job right here desu senpai friendposter look!
>>
>>38758177
So you got the job, then? Just hold on to that until you get another one. It's only a matter of time.
>>
>>38758321
Would be a good opportunity...
If i didnt have to travel half fucking world to get there...
>>
>>38758193
sounds like you first need 1500 bucks and not be a brainlet to pass quasi-med school
>>
>>38758363
It was only a sort of interview, they said they would call in 2 hours tops to do further interviews...
They never called
>>
File: look.png (588KB, 1081x720px) Image search: [Google]
look.png
588KB, 1081x720px
>>38758379
uh this isn't the eighteenth century. You can travel the whole world in a day now!

just one day
>>
>have to start working 8 hours a day from tomorrow

im scared
>>
>>38758007
Aight homie, I couldn't work for the first 2 years out of high school thanks to surgeries I had. So people didn't want to hire because of the large gap in unemployment. The key is to look into seasonal hiring, data entry if you wanna stay inside in particular. There are plenty of company's that hire for "peak times", one I worked at was like 2 months of 7 days a week, 10 hour days then a month or two in between a peak (you could work off peak if you were good) where I'd work 3 days out of a week maybe and 8 hours a day. This was really good to build experience on resume and in life and eased you into working regularly too, because you'd have great rest period that wasn't completely doing nothing but then also taught hard work ethic with the hours on peak. Check out monster and just type in data entry or whatever you're interested in and send in some resumes to those temp places. Also if you have a big plant like amazon around you, they do a lot of seasonal work. You gotta look for a place that hires any fuck in the beginning and hires mass for a short period. Then you can have some history and send in to more stable places and get regular/better work.
>>
>>38758584
Wish I could work too..
would also be scared shitless tho
>>
File: 1494297216492.jpg (33KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1494297216492.jpg
33KB, 480x454px
>tfw they told me they were gonna call today and they still havent
>>
>>38758646
Its a retail job and I already have some experience in that so I know what to expect, still scared
>>
>>38758007
Just got one recently, working as an electrician in a shipyard. I'm working 56 hours a week doing heavy manual labour, but the pay is decent, and the company pays for accommodation and one meal a day.
>>
>>38758742
howd you get the job? did you get an apprenticeship?
>>
>>38758007
i spend two years trying. i gave up.

t. 5 years unemployed mech eng.
>>
>>38758776
Finished a technical-oriented highschool, and looked on online job sites for 2 months.
>>
>>38758007
Have a job at a local grocery store chain, saving up to get into HVAC. It's actually not bad, good chunk of the clientele are older people and I don't have too much of a hassle, probably because it's a local chain.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.