[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is getting a GF so important to you guys? Do you think all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1492788304052.jpg (79KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492788304052.jpg
79KB, 800x600px
why is getting a GF so important to you guys? Do you think all of your social issues will magically be fixed when you loose your virginity?
>>
>>38757142
>why is finding a mate who cares about so important to you?
>why are you guys so focused on doing what you are biologically wired to do through millions of years of evolution

kys desu fampai
>>
>>38757228
That doesn't answer the question. why YOU are so obsessed with it moron.
>>
Having a GF is one of my biggest social issues, and any other social issue can't get worse by having a girl accepting to be with you.
>>
>>38757228
You seem to live under the illusion that a gf is your perfect waifu who does everything for you and you don't need to do a thing because she loves you unconditionally.
>>
This is why I don't even bother attempting to get a bf. Taking a dick won't make me a happy or well-adjusted and socially savvy person.

Being a better, more satisfied person takes effort on the home front. If you have actual problems finding a fucking gf/bf won't change anything.
>>
>>38757142
They don't get it. They have it backwards.
GF is not the first step to getting your shit together.
Getting your shit together is the first step to GF.
>>
I don't have any serious issues social or otherwise, and I'm not a very social person to begin with, but I'd like to have at least one person close to me that I can also see IRL. Two people can get more shit done than one as well, if we had similar interests. Also sex, it's probably nice.
>>
At this point, its not even about dick inhole. Id rather get one for companionship, someone who understands that I don't want/can talk for long periods of time and understands. Its about having someone be there for you when you break down or feel defeated. Fuck, at this point i dont even care if she's sane, I just want someone to care about me.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.