[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aged 34, unemployed, still a virgin, trapped in my parents house

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 18

File: dsdsdddsd.png (348KB, 789x557px) Image search: [Google]
dsdsdddsd.png
348KB, 789x557px
have you seen this robots?
it's worth the watch guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ViQEsoxWfE
>>
>>38757002
old. I wonder what he is up to today. I can't imagine having a Phd and still not getting a job.
>>
>>38757002
Now I just watch it to see him put his hands on his hip in the first 2 seconds
>>
>>38757002
>>38757002
not gonna watch that shit but if you graduate in womens studies or retarded shit like that you wont get far in life.
i got a bachelors and i got a job 3 months after graduating and that because i was being lazy about it.
>>
>>38757122
He graduated in a technical field (physics IIRC) so it's not like he has a degree in a useless field.
>>
>>38757002
He comes across as an idiot. Like genuine low IQ. Only retards care about their virginity past the age of 16.

He should take a teaching course and become a physics teacher or something. It's clear he had no grand plan, like what else do you expect?

He's right when he says that there's a eugenic system instilled in the British economy/job market right now, but it started with Thatcher. I think it's sad really. Blokes like him would've been miners and tradesmen but most kids these days fall for the university meme when they're actually of average intelligence and have no genuine passion for the field they enter into. The only option for guys like this is emasculating retail work, which is a fucking death sentence for any male's sense of self-respect.
>>
Dude should look into immigrating to canada. Every company hires any irishman with a bsc. I know 3 irish phDs. They aren't paid 6 figures, but they have enough to live rather comfortably and save.
>>
>>38757002
I have a wonderful feeling like I'm going to end up like him
>>
>>38757242
>but most kids these days fall for the university meme when they're actually of average intelligence and have no genuine passion for the field they enter into.
That's me!
>>
>>38757264
does anyone have the suicide deer wikihow picture?
I would use it to respond to your post
>>
>>38757002
here's to not ending up like this guy.
>>
>>38757242
American movies has romanticed university life so much that a lot of people force themselves to get an useless degree for fear of missing out. This results in a lot of people with degrees they don't need working shit jobs and devaluating said degrees because everyone has one.
>>
Question: is a 34 year old a "millennial"?
>>
>>38757242
It's a fucking phd in physics, he should be able to get any electrical or mechanical engineering job he wants
>>
>>38757405
Absolutely, originally so
>>
>>38757002
I saw that this video was being recommended to me also. It seems like the Youtube algo is shilling this video hard on incels
>>
>>38757002
he's a born loser. People don't want to be around someone so negative and boring.

No one wants to deal with a spineless man that plays by the (((rules)))
>>
>>38757405
He was 34 in 2015. He is 36 now.
>>
>sub 5 looks
>manlet
>British

He never stood a chance
>>
i should start making youtube videos. im even worse than this guy. 42, virgin, live with mom, masters in english, can only get hired at fast food places
>>
>>38757687
>masters in english
lol what the fuck were you expecting
>>
>>38757687
Go teach at a school or something.
>>
File: this is my only comment.png (253KB, 485x290px) Image search: [Google]
this is my only comment.png
253KB, 485x290px
>>38757002
>pursue a carrrier goy!, screw women and having children", your next 3 bachelor degrees are more worthy than passing your genes.

This is your brain on mgtow.
>>
>>38757242
100% this, thank god I didn't fall for the university meme
>>
>>38757405
He's like the tail end of gen X/very beginning of gen Y
>>
>>38757627
anon, 2015 was two years ago
>>
>>38757842
Thanks. How the fuck did I get a degree in math?
>>
>>38757318
I don't believe i've seen this image but I would like to. anyone have it?
>>
>>38757778
>pursue a carrerier
>>
Fuck, I feel bad for him
>>
>>38757122
>live in a shitty location for employment with no industry (school district is biggest employer)
>cant find job
Shock in I know. Stuck with my parents' house and fast food jobs. Moving would be nice if anyone would like to pay for it. Otherwise it's loans first.
>>
>>38757842
So he was 34 in 2015, 35 in 2016 and 36 in our current year, 2017.

How does what you wrote a correction of the anon you're responding to?
>>
>>38758141
*How is
>>
>>38757002
He doesnt even look that bad but i can clearly see that he has anger issues.
>>
File: 1477713683897.jpg (34KB, 387x434px) Image search: [Google]
1477713683897.jpg
34KB, 387x434px
>>38758141
he could be 37 at this point. we may never know
>>
File: 111.jpg (891KB, 1300x1733px) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
891KB, 1300x1733px
>>38758165
>He doesnt even look that bad

>>38757648
>>
>>38758206
>that bad
I mean he's not visibly disfigured.
>>
>>38757263
I think he might be from the north west of England, they can sound a bit Irish sometimes.
>>
>>38757926
>fucks it up even more than anon
>>
>>38757242
He's been unemployed for years. That's why no one wants to employ him.
>>
>>38758112
This is bad rationale. The longer your loans are outstanding, the more interest you accumulate, all the while, your earnings barely cover the interest. It would be worth it for you to accumulate even more debt to find a better, higher paying job than to work a McJob. You'll actually get out of debt faster.
>>
This is what happens when you have no plan for you life and you work hard towards nothing in particular. Focus is the most important thing. This guy had zero.
>>
>>38757002
I doubt this guy even has a phd. Much less physics. He's way too fucking stupid.
>>
>>38759042
no focus?, nigger spends half the video talking about how he wanted to score a high paid job and have a gf, he got zero at the end.
>>
Here's an update from one year after https://youtu.be/nzQN3KS6v-M
>>
>>38757002
How the fuck do people not get jobs with their degrees? I'll never understand this. I haven't even gotten my undergrad yet and I've already had a few jobs. I know people with 2 jobs and a side hustle and we're all complete losers. How the fuck does this even happen lmao
>>
File: 1500391176913.jpg (7KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
1500391176913.jpg
7KB, 276x183px
>>38757405
>>38757627
>>38757829
>>38758141
>>38758198

If he was a millennial then, hes a millennial now, its not something you age out of

The harsh truth is that there are millennials out there that will be middle aged soon

tick tock motherfuckers, you're getting older everyday
>>
File: 1485993946104.png (293KB, 793x532px) Image search: [Google]
1485993946104.png
293KB, 793x532px
This is not a just world
It's deterministic, and all is based on your class, location, genetics, and nepotism
>>
>>38759322
Because of HR/employers having shitty milestones that keep potential employees out instead of getting employees in. It's not just people that have become risk-averse, it's business too. They don't want to make an investment on an employee if they aren't absolutely certain, and nepotism plays into the trust factor a lot. So now there are social barriers to enter the workforce. While ignoring that /r9k/ isn't exactly the capital of normal social behavior, it is troublesome because in most cases where potential employees are scanned there is little opportunity to build trust or demonstrate actual competency (not those stupid logic tests they rely on for applications on websites).
TL;DR hiring companies don't have functioning filters so everybody is losing
>>
>>38757903
Here

Orgnl
>>
>>38759414
and what would be just then?
everybody is equal and has a happy ending without effort.
I don't like to live in such nightmare.
>>
>>38759752
Does anyone know what these fucking textboxes under the memes are, and who makes them?
>>
>>38759875
Change your definition of a happy ending and make it your own. Even if society hates it.
>>
He's a very bitter person. Not as bitter as me but he's still pretty vile. Probably gonna end up killing someone.
>>
>>38759897
professional meme commentators
>>
>>38759322
non-STEM
>>
>>38760195
The guy in the video has a physics phd
>>
>>38759004
>get in debt to get out of debt
Wonder why I'm skeptical. Humor me, as I know what you really mean and why it would help. I'm not a tard.
Moving costs money and even in the best areas of the country (U.S.) people like me are struggling. I have a math degree with a good gpa (3.5) I have a knack for probability and statistics, and am a quick learner. That would mean something 40 years ago, but today all that says is
>my dad doesn't own any businesses and I hate academia so I have no experience
My biggest mistakes were having faith in "the system" and my parents' advice. But I'm here now so there's no point in bitching about that.
Now, I could put things on credit, move from Cali to SD or Utah where things are cheap and entry level work is easier (note: not easy) but what happens if it doesnt work? Who picks up the tab?
This has led me to what I'm looking into now which is military. I will get training, get paid, and get benefits. Getting even 2 of those today is rare. Sill it suck? Most likely, but sitting on my ass stagnating like every other person my age is even worse.

Shit sucks man. Shit suck and it'll only get worse. I can't speak for everyone out there, but some of us are trying.
>>
>>38757002
>admits he's a retard
>"nuh guuuhhhh I jusht wanna be like erryone else why it gotta be hard guuuuhhhh"
>"I jush wanna work et de shuppamaket and get meself a lil bird for a bit of the ol in-out-in-out buuuuhhhhhh innit bruv"
What a fucking disgrace.
No one wants to work with a drooling retard. No one wants to be friends with a drooling retard. There is nothing sexy about admitting what a loser you are to the rest of the world.
>>
>>38757002
there's no way in hell that he has zero responsibility for this.
>>
>>38760406
I bet you he had a shitton of job offers but his standards were so high that he passed on all of them. There's just no way in hell you could be that big of a piece of shit with a doctorate degree. His attitude probably drove people away.
>>
>>38759231
Nope, somehow it's his fault. It doesn't matter that he details his unwavering efforts through his life in the entire video, he is to blame for this somehow.
>>
>>38757083
He posted an update a year later before removing his channel. He's still with his parents and earns money buying stuff from charity shops and selling it on ebay and amazon.

He has now given up trying to find work.

His most recent vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LfINvcS_rA
>>
>>38760957
>he is to blame for this somehow
He is. He's a fucking coward.
>>
>physics phd
>unemployed

How is this possible? I'm pretty sure that they can do programming, work in a bank, as a quant at stock exchange, academia, teacher...
>>
>>38757002
He's a top retard, getting a job in the UK is piss easy.
I have no idea how he hasn't killed himself yet, maybe it's his slowness and mental retardation that prevents him from doing it.
>>
>>38757002
this is probably my worst fear
being a NEET at this caliber
>>
>>38761205
>How is this possible?
Having impossible standards, having an unbearable victim mentality, being an all-around insufferable cuntbag, blaming every personal problem on anything but yourself. Pretty much just being an /r9k/ dipshit.
>>
>>38760330
should take advantage of your probability / stats skills and learn programming / data science or finance duh? look into udemy nanodegrees.
>>
>>38757002
I remember seeing this when I still had hope for my future.
>>
>>38761205
>physicist
>working in a bank/stock exchange quant
What do you mean?! He doesn't have a business degree and 2 years of experience from inside the company! I don't hire losers.
>>
>>38761205
phd's have pretty crazy unemployment rates. It's gotten way worse as unis have decided to majorly cut down on the number of professors and companies will just hire a pajeet or chink with a masters degree and pay a fraction of the cost
>>
>>38761544
>2 years
you mean 6 years, why hire some loser who only worked for 2 years
>>
My advice for guys like this is save up some money (shouldn't have many expenses if he still lives with his parents) and travel, preferably to somewhere like Asia where girls will appreciate him more

Problem is these guys think they win playing by the rules... and it doesn't work that way. He needs to just say "fuck it" and do some stuff he never considered doing before and just enjoy himself before his youth is gone
>>
>>38757002
I am also a virgin trapped in my parents house

I do have a job tho and I am 24

Still there are no prospects of me ever losing my virginity exept to a hooker, I have no idea what to do to not die a virgin
>>
>>38761205
fucking jej

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2304096/Graduate-physics-PhD-31-fell-death-block-flats-taking-job-centre-qualified-for.html
>>
Please don't watch this video, it destroys people.
>>
>>38761713
Really? Because it made me feel good about myself. I may be a loser, I may be a virgin, but at least I have the drive to become less of a piece of shit each day. To at least try. He and anyone who agrees with him are people who have given up. If I was a girl, I wouldn't want anything to do with that kind of guy. If I was an employer, I wouldn't hire such a whiny beta either.
>>
>>38757411

Not quite. Im about to finish an ECE masters degree and from all the courses, electronics, control theory, physics, mathematical analysis, digital circuits, etc, the only thing that matters the most for the job market is programming.

Thats it. 99% of whats lectured is scientific garbage. Physics is theoric as fuck which might be even worse.
>>
>>38761700
I feel sick, he had a fucking Physics PHD, the man was fucking gifted yet he chose to end it.

Humanity was a mistake.
>>
>>38761700
Why won't anyone hire him?
>>
>>38761367
Don't you think I've tried that?
>we're sorry anon you don't have a finance/cs degree
>we're sorry anon, we're looking for someone with a different "skillset"
>our managers aren't looking for math majors
The list goes on. Believe me, if it were as easy as just sucking dick for an interview I would be fine right now.
>>
>>38759353
But 36-37 means he was born 1980-1981. That is gen-x territory.
>>
>>38761643
Maybe you could fuck a hooker? Seriously if all you want is sex and to not be a virgin, there's not excuse to not fuck a hooker. If you actually want intimacy and a relationship well, good luck with that but if sex is all you want, it's really easy to lose your virginity.
>>
>>38762272
>http://genhq.com/generational_birth_years/

Gen Z, born 1996 to present
Millennials, born 1977 to 1995
Gen X, born 1965 to 1976
Baby Boomers, born 1946 to 1964
Traditionalists, born 1945 and earlier
>>
these threads really bring the normies out of the wodwork, wondering "you have a degree! why cant you get hired!?" can you not fathom that even though some of us have college degrees, we have ZERO social skills, and people in the workplace detest our very presence. every interview ive gone to ive been turned down, because i give off a creepy vibe. people dont want to be around me. Its not something i can change or fix.
>>
>>38762272

just because you are not "old" yet doesn't mean other people in your generation arent getting close.
>>
>>38761901
look at him dude

socially retarded as fuck
>>
>>38761901
>>38761700
there isn't many jobs in the UK for physics majors.

Also almost all employers in the UK will prefer a bachelor + 2 years experience to a PHD.

Being in education from 5 years old to 29 years old just stinks of "I'm scared of the real world"
>>
>>38762422
The thing is going to college and actually completing it takes social skills (actually being around people and working with people, plus interaction with professors/students/etc). So saying anyone with a degree has "zero" social skills is pure bullshit. This is a hard pill for a lot to swallow.
>>
>>38762935
>The thing is going to college and actually completing it takes social skills
No it fucking doesnt. Im smart and know how to study, did all my homework by myself (only group work was lab reports which is fuck all socially since chinks who cant speak english can manage) and got good grades. You are more social in highschool since most people actually know your name.
>>
>>38759231

Both of those are shitty things to focus on and mean nothing. The worst part about life is never finding passion for something that isn't indulgence
>>
>>38762935

but college campuses are way more tolerant of people that dont fall into the "normal" range of personality types, so autists can and do graduate all the time. Workplaces are a completely different ballgame.
>>
>>38762935
I've only worked in groups a few times, did my portion and that was that. I have never succeeded any of my interviews even for entry level work (i.e. cashier, shelf-stocker, dishwasher, etc.) I graduated high school and the only 2 years of college I could take with no social connections except for 2 teachers who more or less gave me referrals out of necessity since I did not have any going into their job-hunting program.
I can talk strictly business, but speaking casually in a way that garners trust? Not so much, since I can't relate to the vast majority of people I speak to. It makes things rocky if I try and lie since I don't have experience in what they talk about and if I tell the truth I am pitied into social oblivion.
I'm still searching for work, and I'm forcing myself to only keep one or two tabs of 4chan open while looking through job listings.
>>
>>38762365
""""Greatest"""" Gen 1909-1928 (fought in WW2)
Silent Gen 1929-1945 (founders of Teen culture)
Baby Boomers 1946-1962 (spoiled by economic prosperity and took lifestyle for granted)
Gen X 1963-1982 (jaded slacker gen born on war, distrust and political turmoil; founded internet culture but still have experience playing outside and doing things like writing snail mails and using a spin dial for a phone; too lazy and apathetic to come up with a name so they just applied the black and lime green spraypaint motif to identify themselves)
Millennials 1983-2001 (think they founded the internet, and polluted the internet with memes to replace independent creative thought and expression)
Gen Z 2002-2017* (maybe they will save the world from millennial shits and underachieving gen x'ers)
>>
File: 1459010259013.jpg (7KB, 224x188px) Image search: [Google]
1459010259013.jpg
7KB, 224x188px
>>38763236
>(((greatest))) generation

repaired my dude
>>
File: dog_disappointed.jpg (97KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
dog_disappointed.jpg
97KB, 640x640px
>>38757002
Goddamn this is pretty fucking depressing
>>
>>38757687
Man, you fucked up; I'm 39 and have an MA in English, and I'm a senior IT manager making six figures
>>
>>38763436
>not being a writer making 8 figures from writing sheer genius in storytelling
>not being CEO of your own publishing company making another 8 figures, effectively doubling your money
how does it feel doing the virgin job?
>>
>>38757002
LITERALLY NOBODYS FAULT THAN HIS
how can you fail so hard
people come from fucking sri lanka or some other third world shithole to UK to find a job and they work
how can you be a virgin at 34 jesus how does that happen
this guys looks normal normal looks he has a phd and can score a girl or find a job like wtf
the only one to blame is him nobody else
>>
>>38761798
Then you shouldn't get a PhD. A guy like him should be in some kinda postdoc at a lab, running experiments and mathematical models for shit pay.
>>
>>38763583
Do you enjoy posting such low quality bait?
>>
>>38763669
im srs why is this bait please explain
i enjoy trying to help people on r9k
how is anything in your life not your fault
how can you fuck up so hard
>>
>>38763583
Sane opinion anon

People saying education is bad/not worth are just the depressed guys working at walmart trying to cope.

the guy in this video is the 1 in a million exception and the fault is probably his
>>
>>38763784
get out in the most original way
>>
>>38762921
yeah well so what? if that's their main argument (which it probably isn't) good riddance. the real is pretty fucking scary. So I have to pretend to some employer asshole I'm some super-confident go-getter? It's none of their business and they are delusional
>>
>>38763883
its easiest to blame someone else
like fucking science phd ffs
>>
>>38763583
You're right it's his fault but I can't blame him. He has listen to the system : go get a degree then you'll get a job. The Sri Lankan doesn't give a fuck about the system,he sees opportunity, he takes it because he wants to survive. Most people react to life unless their livelihood is threatened, following a system that's seems foolproof . That poor guy has been failed , however only he, can change this.
>>
>>38761544
>>38761625
please be bait

I know many engineers in the more or less 100% abstract math fields working as software devs, quants, insurance etc.

A degree in an engineering scholar means you're instantly qualified to work in a bunch of different skills.

Think about it, no one cares that you know shit ton of math/physics, they see that you're a problem solver and someone who can learn and understand problems quickly, that means you can work in more or less any field. THAT is the value of an engineering degree
>>
>>38763977
i'm 5 years unemployed, mech eng, graduated as valedictorian.

t. 34 kv neet living with my parents
>>
>>38763103
yeah he didn't develop a passion for some subsubfield of superconductor physics where he knew all the job offerings in and out, made contacts with the right people from the right firms which he also all knew and proceeded to get his degree in time with the right layout besides the main thing to get hired

that's how it must go for most people
>>
>>38757296
>>38757386
>>38757797

Nah hold on lads, you misread my post. If you're clever enough you should aspire to a middle class profession through a university degree, because the minmum wage work going these days is soul destroying.

University is only a meme if you make it a meme, but a lot of people do just that.
>>
>>38763977
Why would an idiot in HR know that there are applicable skills from engineering to more business-oriented environments? They barely grind out a barebones filtering system trying to come up with buzzwords rather than research the necessary skills for the job.
What you say is reasonable because it's the ability to do math, what businesses see is that you aren't the absolute perfect fit; you're overqualified. You should be working with machinery, as they would put it.
>>
>>38757143
>physics
>not useless

If you're smart enough to earn a physics degree you have no excuse for not studying electronic engineering.

It was an idiotic choice and he deserves to suffer for it.
>>
>>38764015
Are you socially retarded?
>>38764065
You dont describe the reality as i see it, but whatever maybe its different in the US.
In Sweden ~90% of engineering students are hired before graduating
>>
>>38758341
britfag from the north west here

i really can't place his accent

it sounds like really upper class northern irish to me
>>
>>38764157
>Sweden
That would explain it yes. The U.S. is not in a good spot regarding employment for degree-holders.
>>
>>38757242
>pretending to be stoic in the face of unsatisfied base desires just to be
>politically correct
>seem more experienced than reality
>fit in and avoid suspension from others
>feel morally superior with false maturity

Oh hi Redit. How's the spread of pan-femininist disingenuous SJW ideology going?
>>
>>38764205
Suspicion*
Kek that may be true in some cases though
>>
File: brain.jpg (79KB, 874x684px) Image search: [Google]
brain.jpg
79KB, 874x684px
I know how this guy feels.
I am a 38 year old virgin. I don't live with my parents, because they are dead. Instead I live in a house owned by a friend of my dead dad. He only lets me live here out of pity. I make money to pay rent by stealing fish from supermarkets and selling it to homeless people. My rent is like 50 euro per month but I have to work 14 hour days sometimes to make enough to pay rent. Obviously I steal all my food as well, and take food from food banks.
Obviously I have no chance with women. I once got beaten up by a drunk woman at 3am because she saw me walking past with a bag of stolen cod fillets and I made a joke to her about this being our dinner date.
I've never had a job either.
>>
>>38764257
You deserve your own thread fampai, originally.
>>
>>38763977
The problem is all jobs want people with experience. Ever see the:
>Entry level job
>2 years of experience
meme? It's not just a meme
>>
>>38764357
Yeah but it doesnt mean you cant apply if you dont have 2 years 100% working experience

Do some shit by the side of studying and when you graduate youll have 2 years exp.
>>
>>38758341
he's clearly a scot
>>
>>38764171
I had a teacher that spoke like him, she was from Lancashire and upper middle class.
>>
>>38764257
Fuck, that's actually really interesting.
>>
>>38761005
Holy fuck man that video
>>
File: whore.png (33KB, 530x393px) Image search: [Google]
whore.png
33KB, 530x393px
Which one of you is this guy? He always turns up when videos are posted here.
>>
>>38764421
You'd be surprised how many big gay retards are working for HR in the U.S., I've been turned down from dishwashing for not having 2 years of professional dishwashing experience. It's fucking dishwashing. Even mc-freakin' donald's is questioning my employment gap. It's a new low.
>>
>>38763236
gen z is generation zir and ze

theyre all trannies or genderqueer

t. gen z tranny (18)
>>
File: 14783748237046.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
14783748237046.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>38757002
>>38759296
>I spend very little money
>I had to quit my last job because I was spending more than I was earning
Something doesn't add up here. He doesn't even have a car, so he couldn't have been spending on fuel or anything like that
>>
>>38764675
Why would they hire you for dishwashing when they can just hire Pedro?
>>
>>38763236
>Gen Z 2002-2017* (maybe they will save the world from millennial shits and underachieving gen x'ers)
>Saving anything.
Pick one. These young faggots I see today look like they'll end up even worse than those from my generation.

And why is everyone bashing on millennials? I'm pretty sure 90% of the users, or at least way more than 2/3 are millenials. What did you fucking acheive homos? In a world where the home price quadrupled, jobs are no longer growing in trees and are only available to the best of the best, wages didn't increase with productivity, and there's this whole normalization of the abnormal (lgbtq, migration, race mixing, etc) that some are for and some are against, that it's hard to live a stress free life. Not saying it equates to landing on the Normandy beaches or shit, but everything is harder than before. Get fucked, cunts.
>>
>>38765025
Funny, that is word-for-word what dad told me when I mentioned that same interview.
>>
>>38765054
maybe no one hires u becuase you are an insufferable bigot
>>
File: 1501266571412.jpg (105KB, 790x700px) Image search: [Google]
1501266571412.jpg
105KB, 790x700px
I don't get how people resist the urge to drop out of society completely and moving to some desolate place when this is the reality living in a human society. Even committing suicide seems more tempting than suffering through all of this bullshit and getting fucking nothing in return.
>>
>>38765106
Move to mars you fucking faggot. This earth wasn't made for you to suck cocks and have whites mix with apes. Nor is this the place for the religion of pieces or any other shite like that. Fuck you with your special bathroom and 100 pronouns.
>>
File: 1500949338203.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1500949338203.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>>38761005
Haha I won't end up like this guy...
>>
>>38765141
u sound triggered friendio
>>
>>38765115
Just enough to keep us living, not enough to keep us content. Not to mention a very tiny hope of things getting better. Don't count on it.
>>
>>38765141
>Move to mars
no thanks I got a pretty good job in the US lol Boston is a cool city :DD
>>
>>38765115
Becase you can't move to a desolate place when you are trapped in your parents house with no money.
>>
>>38765194
>no u
I am. But you aren't the reason for it.
>>
>>38765247
Become a monk/nun
>>
>>38763901
why?
do you have any arguments?
>>
>>38765055
Are you baiting me? Washing dishes is a job you give a young, teenage relative so he learns the value of hard work and the dollar, as well as keep cash in the family. If not that, then they would just hire a Mexican who will work for $6 an hour and be thankful for the opportunity to do so, will not ask for vacation or sick days, and not ask for a raise.
>>
>>38765724
Then how do I obtain experience?
>>
File: 1390517538319.jpg (20KB, 291x400px) Image search: [Google]
1390517538319.jpg
20KB, 291x400px
>>38757120
good catch anon, best part of the video
>>
>>38765141
Whites are the apes
>>
>>38757002
Does this guy remind anyone else of Millenial Woes?
Thread posts: 150
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.