[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you made an online dating account ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 12

File: icon_1024x1024.png (44KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
icon_1024x1024.png
44KB, 1024x1024px
Why haven't you made an online dating account ?
>>
>>38756695
I don't have Facebook to use Tinder, and all the others are full of uggos from what I've heard.
Do you use online dating? Tell us a comical anecdote.
>>
it's all fats and retards but i guess i gotta get a self-esteem boost from somewhere
>>
i use tinder and got one single match, i've been talking to her a bit but i don't really know if she is interested in me
>>
I've been on okstupid for a year now. I have absolutely nothing to show for it.
> all sites are dead due to tinder
> okc has a handful of girls in my city, literally under 10
>>
>>38756712
Looks good to me. I may sign up someday.
>>
>>38756812
she's not

and this is a very original comment
>>
>>38756695
can a robot even be successful at online dating anyway?
>>
I am 25 and still have acne, most of the women that I can get a response from don't want to meet or say they're "just looking for friends" and can't just tell me i'm too ugly.
>>
>>38756695
Because it's a waste of time.
>spend a bunch of time writing some contrived story about yourself!
Fuck you
>>
Because I am too afraid to put myself out on the internet.
Because I freak out after 2 messages and delete my password and email, so I don't know how to get back in.
>>
>>38756695
I made one a couple years ago. I've been very successful since I moved out of my parents' house. Ask me anything.
>>
>>38757040
Wow you sound breddy success anon, how you do it is there some sort of special hat you can wear
>>
>>38756695
I made one and got scared at the idea of talking to a girl and stopped using it.
>>
>>38756855
thanks for the tip, but i'll keep writing her from time to time, at least she responds
>>
>>38757040
what are some guidelines when messaging girls online?
I have absolutely 0 game
also does not having a car mean I should just give up on meeting girls
>>
>>38756695
I don't know how to talk to girls and I don't know how you're meant to talk online.
I'm also scared that people who knew me will see me on there.
>>
>>38757084
Basically the only thing I can say is that in order to get a girl to come over just for sex, you have to have everything fall into place (mode of transportation, private place of residence, etc). Girls love compliments (not on the street but since they are on a dating website to meet men, they wil accept compliments). I always open with something like "You have great hair" or "You have great eyes". Other people say to write something specific for their profiles but I don't bother with that. Basically I just message any girl I see in my area who looks new/interesting to me. Most of the time, it doesn't get past the first response, but you have to keep being persistent, playful, and patient. Practice also makes perfect, the first couple girls I took to my place were borderline obese. Pretty regretful, but necessary experiences for the practice. I just kept trying ,trading up, and eventually I started bringing back some hotties.
>>
>>38757157
thx m8
i will try to channel your perseverance
>>
>go on POF date
>girl much fatter than her pics
Learned that one the hard way. Got a message from a qt last month
>never messaged back
>>
>>38757201
Good luck friend. Some other tips:
>Be old enough to buy alcohol (This is just to keep your options open)
>Transportation is not essential but for convenience sake it can make a difference between taking a girl home or not (I'm sure you can just call up an Uber for the same effect though)
>Push sexual boundaries just a little bit to test them. If they respond positively then you can keep upping the stakes a little. Women are probably much filthier than men, but they want buildup.
>When you get the girl back to your place, give her a tour. Offer her a drink. Put something on TV. Don't wait too long to make your move, ten minutes max.
>>
If you can't meet girls IRL because you are too weird or ugly, online dating is going to be much much worse and ultra depressing. The only time you should do online dating if you can't get a gf IRL is if the reason you can't get a gf is that you literally have no time / opportunity to meet new people.

Also, if you are a guy on online dating be prepared to hookup/date WAY below your IRL league. Rating girls on a 0-10 scale INCLUDING not only looks but personality, hobbies, intelligence, not being a crazy slut, etc., the matching is like this:

7-10 girls: Not on online dating.
5-6 girls: Match with 8-10 guys.
2-4 girls: Match with 5-7 guys.
0-1 girls: You don't want to match with them, they have kids, are trans, have some weird kink, are old, etc.

Note that 0-5 guys will not match (at least not with anyone worth your time.)

By the way this dynamic ends up RUINING the girls who are matching with online dating, they end up thinking they are RELATIONSHIP material for guys 3 or 4 notches above themselves when in fact they are only HOOKUP material. Hence you see all these articles by 30 year old 5/10 women who get used to hooking up with 10/10 guys wondering why those guys don't want to be in relationships with them. They think they're 10/10 and therefore don't want to compromise with a 5/10 guy who is actually in her relationship league.

My advice for guys who are struggling to meet girls---trying and failing at online dating is pure suicide fuel. If you're in your late teens or early 20s, work instead on your social life, your body, your career, improving yourself, etc. It's a fact that men age well and by the time you're in your late 20s and early 30s you'll be in great shape for romance with girls you've met through IRL social groups.
>>
online dating has never and will never be viable for humans
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-08-20-32-17.png (345KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-08-20-32-17.png
345KB, 1440x2560px
I'm 6/10 looks and awkward. I think it is my destiny to be alone and end this branch of the family tree
>>
I used to use OKC a lot to get laid. I called it hunting, and called myself a hunter. I would message as many chicks, and usually end up meeting within a week.

Best part was, 80% of the girls fucked on the first date, and the other 20% fucked on 2nd. But I ended up fucking all 14 girls I met on there in about 5 months.

most of the I fucked wanted a relationship, but a few times when I saw their phone they had tinder as well and other dating apps. So they are probably getting fucked left and right. So yeah, it was a red flag, would never want a relationship with them.
>>
>>38756695
It's full of girls who are fat (but disgustingly so), transexuals, and black girls. And they all happen to be SJWs. I don't know if it's just my area or what but it's shit over here.
>>
Not too popular where I live, but I set up a profile anyway. Within a couple of years I touched it up/made it slightly less worse. Me being the coward that I am, I never messaged anyone.

I did actually get a couple of messages, one from a 44% match with a profile picture of a pile of burgers and the other became a relationship that lasted almost a year.

Most of the profiles I browsed through were filled with vegetarian/feminist/sjw bullshit though.
>>
>>38757803
>I used to use OKC a lot to get laid.
what happened?
>>
>>38758050
just got tired of it,I guess after a while of fucking your dick is like meh, same shit all over again.

Now i want something a bit more serious, and definitely don't want to start something serious with those girls online. Don't get me wrong there are good ones there too, but most of them seem unstable or very insecure. All of of them would get pissed off when I didn't spend a night sleeping with them after having sex with them. As weird as that sounds, it's like "hey you're comfortable fucking me on the 1st or 2nd night, but you won't spend a night with me?" they would throw that shit a lot.
>>
>>38758170
why do women like spending the night? i got the same shit thrown at me too
>>
>>38758170
HHAHAAH MY EX USED TO DO THIS SHIT ALL THE TIME
>Why don't you want to spend the night
Because I'm drunk as hell, I need a piss every 30 minutes because I drank 5l of water to avoid a hangover and I don't want to keep waking up your mother or sleeping with you in your SINGLE BED you dumb cunt
>>
>>38756695
I despise the idea of using Internet to find a girl, yet I'm too damn shy and too damn broke to actually go out and meet one

Curse my personality
>>
>>38757845
>black girls
I live in a predominately white area, yet most of the people on tinder are black. I guess it's because they're less desierable so are forced to use online dating.
>>
>>38758386
Tinder is for white thots. OKCupid is for SJWs and blacks, and black SJWs
>>
below average pajeet here, I use it sometimes. Mostly just for fun

>3/10 negress thinks I'm going to drive out 2 hours to meet her (lol). Gets into a baboon rage when refused and threatens to get her cousins in CIA to throw a brick at me (wat). She also turns out to be 16.
>get gf off some shitty Tinder clone; relationship lasts about 3.5 years (until now, ending it soon)
>me and that gf use my pictures and the most over the top, Zapp Brannigan-esque pickup routines to try and catfish girls
>2 meth-heads try to get me to buy them and their children groceries. Agree, and tell them to go to the grocery store and get everything picked out. Block them.
>end up convincing a 7.5/10 latina to show up at a random cafe at 9 pm that day.
>she asks where I am
>block
>feel kind of bad; she was nice and had mario kart.
>oh well
>another girl (6/10) actually asks my height before agreeing to go. Didn't feel bad about ghosting that one.
>delete the app after feeling guilty, don't have the burning hatred to honor the mantle of catfishman
>>
>>38758652
Well I wish I could be so lucky.
>>
>>38756695
I'm thinking about making one

I made a fake one with fairly good looking profile pic just to see what kind of girls were on there.

Some ugly and some cute. I rarely if ever get responses though, I think it might be because the profile is pretty barren (just "I like X and Y" type shit)

I guess this is a big deal for me because this is pretty much the last chance I have I think. If I fail at this, I'm worried I'll be alone forever...
>>
File: 1475132669-1474723948-tv7.png (166KB, 789x593px) Image search: [Google]
1475132669-1474723948-tv7.png
166KB, 789x593px
me on okcupid
>8/10, 1m85, average weight
>have passions, great studies

women on okcupid near me
>lgbt+ enthousiasts (they even invent sexual orientation like sapiosexual, I've never seen this shit before)
>between 2/10 and 5/10
>majority of them are whores wanting hookups

yes, what a good dating site
>>
File: nm9EfCD.jpg (57KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
nm9EfCD.jpg
57KB, 919x720px
I did. Nothing happened. Online dating is a meme. It only works for Chad.
>>
>>38759236
Yeah that's pretty much the case. I've had little to no success.
>>
>>38756695
Because I don't need one. I have the real world.

Don't need to resort to mixing with ugly transvestites lol
>>
>>38756695
SOMEONE HELP, WHAT DO I WRITE FOR MY OPENING.
>>
Because it's cancer. You need to be literal chad tier in order to get matched with even the most bottom of the barrel tumblrite.
>>
File: wojack.png (119KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
wojack.png
119KB, 1000x1000px
>>38756695
Everyone thinking about putting themselves out there should sign up for these

Tinder
Pof
meetme
okcupid
bumble
badoo

the secret is you cant care about what you say at all. just know there is 50 other desperate guys trying to talk to her so you have to say something unique. if they find you attractive they will talk to you if they don't you never had a chance anyways.

theres a sea of landwhales, single mothers and qts out there good luck and dont sent to many messages or they get off put
>>
WHAT SHOULD MY USERNAME BE

HELP
>>
>>38759649
meemmustard

oringal spaghhitnever4 egettii
>>
>>38756695
>Be me
>Make OKC profile
>Answer fuck loads of questions with well thought out answers and explain reasoning for every answer
>Message every girl with 60% or more compatibility rating after reading their profile.l, including comments and questions relating to their profile
>0 responses
>>
File: purge.jpg (6KB, 140x228px) Image search: [Google]
purge.jpg
6KB, 140x228px
>>38757915
>Most of the profiles I browsed through were filled with vegetarian/feminist/sjw bullshit though.

This. So much fucking this. Stay the fuck away from dating sites, especially OKC.
>>
>>38756695
All my matches are fat and ugly (like me).
>>
>>38756695
I've had one for a year now. Zero messages.
>>
File: beautiful.jpg (140KB, 934x555px) Image search: [Google]
beautiful.jpg
140KB, 934x555px
here's a real gem i found

orgonoli
>>
>>38759866
>Dependapotamous seeking Puerto Rican to fuck around with while husband is off on deployment.
>>
>>38759866
>18
>1 kid 1 potato
>Married to soldier
>Wants to fuck chads on the side
>>
>>38759866
(((other ethnicity)))
wat did she mean by dis
>>
I put Kumanko as my avatar so I could browse through pictures and got like 2 likes. I don't even have a bio. Maybe there's an anime gf for me somewhere.
>>
File: 12642843693353704300.jpg (298KB, 1125x1500px) Image search: [Google]
12642843693353704300.jpg
298KB, 1125x1500px
>>38759919
>>38759866
she looks so respectful and classy here, too. i hope for his sake he's getting something out of this 'open relationship'
>>
>>38760080
I'm guessing he probably doesn't know the relationship is "open".
>>
>>38756695
I did and got thousands of likes but they all seem boring, trashy, autistic faggots.
>>
>>38759866
>former child prodigy
I didn't know gulping dicks was an achievement?
>>
File: lol.png (27KB, 771x358px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
27KB, 771x358px
> I deserve better

lol the girl is a black single mother
>>
>>38760343
to be fair she said you talked about not only ur benus, but how small it is retard
>>
>>38757719
Please don't tell me she's white
>>
>>38760385

i just said
" i have a small penis"

nothing more
>>
>>38758652
Anymore stories brother?
>>
>>38760407
kek

Why would you do this? you legit autistic or something?
>>
>>38760407
right, i know u're autistic, but for a normal person, especially an adult, hearing people casually bring up their dicks is a turnoff.

The ones that react positively are sluts if you're a chad, or gay dudes
>>
>>38760407
Good going my man, you are my personal jesus
>>
OKCupid is a landfill of fat SJWs.

The rare pretty ones don't want to date you.
>>
>>38756712
lol man I recognise the 3rd girl, that's the fatty from the Philippines. She's used that site for fucking years.

I believe she's somewhere in Europe now.
>>
>>38760036
I had no pic and no content for 3 years and got 47 likes. It's the system giving false hope to losers so they will buy premium
>>
>>38760609
damn lmao. yeah sometimes i went for asians because they're ez targets but it sucks they're so boring.
>>
>>38760573
Yeah it's funny. Tinder is full of whores and OKCupid is full of SJWs.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.