[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it like having a clingy gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: ilikeyou.jpg (26KB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
ilikeyou.jpg
26KB, 400x303px
One of the best feelings is that of being wanted.

Share stories, discuss the ugly reality vs the fantasy.
>>
Ayy I am finally the guy to know where the obscure image comes from
also wouldn't know, literal 22 hug virgin.
>>
Well the fantasy is just retarded, you have some clingy person who will do anything you want and will support you.

In reality they are just emotionally reliant on you and become an extreme amount of baggage and work as they cause problems that a normal human who isn't co-dependent doesn't because a normal human being can manage themselves properly.
The hardest part is that you cannot fix them because they are co-dependent on YOU so it is a problem that will NEVER BE FIXED so long as you are with them. And even then it's more likely they'll just be taking their baggage to another person to get the fuck away.
>>
>be at BBQ with clingy, no confidence having gf
"Anon, is your friend's gf hotter than me?"
>Lie and say no
>fuck this noise
>Send her on a plane back to her home state after putting up with her crazy shit and daily need for sex for 22 months
>Daily need for sex gets old fast, WTF is this the real life?
>>
>>38756396

In the beginning it is super cute. Then normal life begins and it is a disaster. You go to work and get texts every hour. Later she tells you she wants you to work less hours to spend more time with her each day.

She won't work of course. She just wants you to. You obviously cannot work less and still support the both of you since your minimum wage job just does not cut it. Eventually, she will tell you the relationship just is not working out for her and she will find Chad with a high-paying lower-hour job to cling to instead. Then you will be alone again, likely with plenty of debt and a dead-end job (most likely two considering how low wages are in fast-food etc.)

Do not get a clingy gf.
>>
>>38756511
>>38756596
>>38756680

So the clinginess does not translate into real affection?
>>
>>38756702
>So the clinginess does not translate into real affection?

It is a craving for attention. If you cannot provide this (due to for example having to work a regular job and not being able to spend constant time with her) she will feel neglected and leave.
>>
>>38756396
Annoying as fuck. Clingers are insecure as fuck and usually will cheat on you because of it.
>>
>>38756702
You kinda hit it spot on the noggin.
>>38756750
And with some people you can't provide the attention they require because it is bottomless.
Clingy people are essentially emotional vampire.
They take and take and take and take and never give back.
>>
>>38756845
This is also bound to happen with an emotional vampire because at some point a lot of them in their fucked up head decide you can't provide them with enough so they go to another person.
The only thing a clingy person has to offer is their damn genitals.
>>
>>38756396
Terrible. There is being wanted then there is being controlled. A clingy gf decides your friends and family and what you can and can't do. They need to know where you are and why and for how long. Any gaps in that you better have proof...it's terrible and instant grounds to be dumped/divorced
>>
>>38756396

I started a relationship with a super clingy girl recently thinking it's what I wanted more than anything but it really did start getting old fast, the constant need for validation and reassurance. I quickly realized I was making a huge mistake and broke it off without warning before shit got too serious

Dodged a bullet for sure
>>
>>38757634
this, the reality is so far from the fantasy. instead of being really caring and supportive they are just annoying and need constant validation and attention. they consume so much time making you pander to their insecurities that you begin to dislike them.
>>
Everyone should have a clingy gf once in their lives to learn why it's not so great. You wan't someone who is genuinely excited to spend time with YOU. Clinginess on the otherhand is a personality trait/defect that SHE has and is not specific to you. I blame anime for making guys think they want this.
>>
I lost most of my friends but I was so desperate for pussy I didn't realize until 4 years later that it was her fault. still with her tho 6 months after that
>>
I think a key thing people are missing, at least in my experience...is that she will no longer want to grow as a person. Instead, she views what you do as what she does. That means your car becomes hers, your experiences and person become hers, it gets to the point that you might as well be alone because she just becomes an echo chamber of yourself, you never have the challenge or spark left of living two seperate lives together. She becomes so dependant on you that simple shit like "babe, can you pick up beer on your way home and we'll watch a movie?" Turns into "I guess wait till I get home then we can go get the beer, I'll choose a movie that you will dislike because you won't speak up because you think you're being selfless and making me happy and only mention it halfway through in passive aggressive ways, then we'll fight". Not only that but if you try to have just a day alone (and you will), it's gonna come with a major fight.
>>
>>38756396
Sucks if you've learned to enjoy being alone. I was a 25 yo virgin. I am satisfied by doing things online alone or talking to online friends about nonpersonal issues. It just feels unusual that my GF wants to see me everyday, wants to constantly be updated on my day, keeps telling me she misses me. It gets tiring after a while. Im glad she understands I need my space so we do things Independently in the same room to satisfy her clingyness. I thought I wanted a clingy person due to years of affection deficiency, but it just feels weird. Trying to get her into hobbies so she can leave me alone more.
>>
>>38756396
This is from a movie call VHS right?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.