[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only last night I read the chilling tale of Nick Bate, somehow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 12

File: colgatemodel.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
colgatemodel.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
Only last night I read the chilling tale of Nick Bate, somehow this passed me by and I never heard of him till then.
He makes Chris-Chan look like a normie.

Is there anyone worse?
What freaks should I look up next?
>>
File: idiot.jpg (21KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
idiot.jpg
21KB, 600x600px
"Nick Bate, is a convicted child molester and scat fetishist from the United States"

Jesus fucking christ
>>
File: Nickbate.jpg (80KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Nickbate.jpg
80KB, 600x450px
Nick spent years online stalking young girls, and confessed to one of them that he had molested his step-sister. He remained free and gloated about his perversions to anyone who would listen, until the victim stepped forward to testify against him.

On April 29th, 2015, Nick was arrested. Most people believed that Nick Bate had greatly exaggerated both his fetishes and stories to get attention, but on June 17th, 2015, Kiwi Farms user Saul Goodman attended the arraignment trial and recounted the victim's testimony. He claimed that "the things she described were brutal and disgusting to a degree far beyond what has previously been reported, and that her testimony was both assured and utterly convincing, which made having to listen to it all the more horrible". This testimony and the following conviction shattered any disbelief that Nick Bate was not as horrible as he said he was.

As a result of his crimes, Nickalaus has been sentenced to 40 years in prison (the maximum sentence for his crime), and will not be eligible for parole for 16.5 years. Despite his incarceration, his infamy lives on, and he is still mocked by trolls to this day.
>>
>>38756192
There's a video of him jerking off with his own shit to prove that he's not a pedophile. He apparently sent this video to the detective who was investigating him.

He also never brushed his teeth, showered once a month and never wiped his ass after shitting.

He faces 40 years in prison for molesting his 8 year old sister.
>>
File: aaahhhh.jpg (16KB, 318x313px) Image search: [Google]
aaahhhh.jpg
16KB, 318x313px
>>38756255
>There's a video of him jerking off with his own shit
>>
File: 1491055117722.gif (310KB, 571x509px) Image search: [Google]
1491055117722.gif
310KB, 571x509px
So nasty, that robots are repulsed by him.
>>
>>38756255
I feel like he should be executed for molesting his sister because I'd rather be hardcore ass raped than even touched by this weirdo.

This is what a "1/10" is, ladies and gents.
>>
>>38756354
There's a link to it on the ED article about him
>>
>>38756053
My teeth look good by comparison. I can't say that often.

> tfw when hygienelet
>>
>>38756053

I love seeing threads with absolute failures like this guy in it, because it reminds me I still have a chance.
>>
File: sick nick.png (202KB, 1349x1132px) Image search: [Google]
sick nick.png
202KB, 1349x1132px
>>38756389
He's probably in solitary confinement, which might be a fate worse than execution.
>>
>>38756513
can you send the link i cant seem to find it
>>
>>38756255
>never wiped his ass after shitting.

Don't forget the part where he forced his child sister to give him regular rimjobs.
>>
>>38756690
https://sendvid.com/oote29su enjoy the degeneracy.
>>
>>38756671
> 5'10" 210
just two more inches and he would have been tall enough to pursue adults. Sad.
>>
>>38756709
Oh fuck I almost forgot about that
>>
>>38756721
issa dead link
>>
>>38756664
same, I thought I had bad teeth but holy shit those are awful.
>>
>>38756811
Can't be?
I just copy/pasted it into the address bar and had no problem.

If you go to the Encyclopedia Dramatica page about him and scroll down to the External Links at the bottom, it's the second one from the bottom.
It says "the video News:" next to it. It's right above the link to the news article at the very bottom.
>>
>>38756053
He looks like a villain from a low fantasy novel

>Ello poppet...don't worry, we only need a little cuddle
>Nyuck Nyuck Nyuck
>>
>>38756920
kekekekek

Originalcomment
>>
How hasn't he been killed or at least brutally beaten yet? Even the most vile and messed up criminals draw the line at fucking with children.
>>
>>38756993
Yeah, I would love to know how he's getting on in prison.
>>
There's websites dedicated to this stuff. 8ch (d0t) net/cow
>>
>>38757034
Aw nice. I dunno why I'm so fascinated by these people.

Thank you based anon
>>
>>38756053
>>38756246

Is there any public records of his stepsisters testimony?
>>
>>38756993
>>38757033
Killing is a mercy

Putting him on ice is his punishment. Get that through your heads.
>>
>>38757119

>During the non-jury trial, the victim testified that the first assault occurred while they were in her bedroom playing video games. Appellant asked her to suck his penis and lick his buttocks, and to permit him to lick her buttocks. The victim complied with his requests. (See id.at 55-56). She testified that the second assault occurred while they were at her aunt's workplace, when Appellant again asked her to suck his penis and she complied. (See id.at 57). The final assault happened at her grandmother's house where Appellant kissed his victim. (See id.at 58).
>>
>>38756255
>He faces 40 years in prison for molesting his 8 year old sister.
Fuck, you can face 40 years for that? I better stop
>>
>>38757302
Why don't we just torture and execute him then? I'd be down to cut his sentence short if we peeled the skin from his body and his genitals with an acid wash.
>>
File: IMG_1208.jpg (44KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1208.jpg
44KB, 399x385px
>these are the people who somehow take pride in not being "normies"
>>
>>38757476
>REE REE fuck off normies! let me masturbate with my own shit and fuck my sister in peace!
>>
>>38757452
Just put him in a cell with a bunch of black gangbangers and let the problem take care of itself.
>>
>>38756993
Chesters and goofs are segregated from gen pop. They'd be murdered and/or raped otherwise. Nobody cares what happens to a kiddie fiddler.
>>
>>38757533
Pedos are the only group besides cops who will not be protected by their own race in prison
>>
File: 200_s.gif (33KB, 364x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
33KB, 364x200px
>>38756671
>>38756255
>>38756246
ive heard of him but now ive looked into it

what the fuck lads what the actual fuck
>>
>>38757452
Because you're psychotic and have anger issues. Your torture fetish isn't allowed and you need counseling
>>
>>38757611
You aren't protected by race in prison to begin with.

You're free to do a tour of a prison yourself instead of listening to bullshit and made up shit from people who never even see a prison.
>>
>>38757809
No I'm not. If we torture him horrifically in a public forum, people will be satisfied that justice has been done and potential criminals will be deterred from acting on their impulses when they see his suffering. And it saves us taxpayers a pretty penny as well.
>>
>>38757859
We already make it public that child molesters are unwanted and will be severely punished.

Why do you think everyone is a hivemind and that making a murder public would affect the public consensus for decades as if we haven't been doing that already.

Being a a child molesters is a death sentence in prison because of stupid fucking vigilantes in prison with a glory fetish like yourself that only want an excuse to chimp out and kill someone while feeling justified.
>>
>>38757987
I mostly just don't want hundreds of thousands of taxpayer dollars going to keeping this piece of shit alive, his legal defense and appeals funded, and his being given special guards and treatment. Prisons are a drain on society unless we use them for penal colonies to develop backwater regions.
>>
File: 1474389630239.jpg (79KB, 550x450px) Image search: [Google]
1474389630239.jpg
79KB, 550x450px
>>38757476
I take pride in not being a normie but I don't jack off with a handful of my own shit.
>>
>>38758075
Contrary to your idea of prison, it's used as a facility to reintegrate people into society.
Most importantly toy for idea of money spending; killing someone is even more expensive than imprisoning them

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2014/05/01/considering-the-death-penalty-your-tax-dollars-at-work/ please read this, it quotes that it is almost 10 times more expensive to serve a death sentence
>>
>>38758274
to be fair, people like him do not deserve nor will they ever be reintegrated into society, especially not after 40 fucking years of prison time
>>
>>38758274
There are actually several possible goals of incarceration. It's not always for reintegration into society.
Retribution, deterrence, rehabilitation, incapacitation, reparation, and denunciation.
>>
>>38758375
Yeah I agree. But killing him isn't what should be done.
He planned to lice a full life and that s what he is getting. He is going to an entire life isolated, no entertainment, food that makes him ill, his only interaction is with people that outright hate him, the guards, and other inmates that wait to stab him.

This is what is designated as a more effective torture than whatever that stupid 15 year old idea had of flaying him alive.
>>
>>38756255
>He also never brushed his teeth, showered once a month and never wiped his ass after shitting.

I get it you're edgy and not a normie at all but wash the fucking teeth, even a lazy fucktard like me does that, evey single night
>>
>>38758274
Fucking candyass liberals
>>
What are the odds he's not even guilty?

I mean he sounds deranged, isn't it possible he made all these claims to be edgy, then CPS got involved and convinced his sister things had happened which hadn't ?
>>
>>38758873
>At trial, the Commonwealth offered a printout that police recovered of a chat log between Appellant and an individual named "Anna". (See id.at 96). In the log, Appellant describes part of the assault, stating that the victim "doesn't know how to wipe, so when I went to lick her butt there was feces everywhere so I just licked the cheeks instead." (Id.at 100). The Commonwealth also offered the testimony of Julie Stover, a nurse practitioner who provides medical exams on children who have made allegations of sexual abuse. (See id.at 86-88). Ms. Stover testified that, during her exam of the victim, she noticed a "significant hygiene issue[] in and around her genitalia[,]" described as "considerable dry, caked discharge noted between the labia and a moderate amount of stool in and around the anal opening, which is not typical of a [twelve]-year old." (Id.at 92).

>Although the medical examination of the victim by Julie Stover occurred years following the alleged sexual assault, the evidence of the victim's hygiene has a tendency to show that [Appellant] was in a position to be aware of the victim's poor hygiene, consistent with statements made by [Appellant] on an internet posting.

TL;DR: Don't post firsthand accounts of your sick actions that can be correlated with other pieces of evidence
>>
I'm so happy I never get a hard on reading about this stuff, that would just ruin everything.
>>
>>38756053
>>38756246
Is this what your typical "robot" looks like, i mean he certainly fits the description
>>
>>38758916

That's not evidence. Firstly lots of kids and adults have hygiene issues like this. Secondly he could easily have roleplayed a fantasy about his sister in part based on his general knowledge of her.
>>
>>38756053
those teeth are so fucking gross, but I think it's herited from his parents. his young sister also has fucking horrendous/yellow teeth. that or their parents never thought them about oral care.
>>
>>38759009

That is deeply abnormal for a twelve year old.
>>
>>38759009
>Secondly he could easily have roleplayed a fantasy about his sister in part based on his general knowledge of her.
You'd make a good lawyer with mental gymnastics like that.
>>
Look up Bryce Cherry aka Dev-Catscratch. He's a 30-something whose autism probably outclasses Chris Chan's. Pic related is an example of his """""artwork""""".
>>
File: 1a5.jpg (96KB, 986x553px) Image search: [Google]
1a5.jpg
96KB, 986x553px
>>38759009
Evidence is data and facts used to support a conclusion. While this is far from slamdunk "splooge in her vagina" tier evidence, it certainly supports the allegation.
Furthermore, she actually told her father what had happened, and then they went to the police to get this sick fuck.
Also... what kind of 12 year old do you know doesn't wipe their ass or take a shower? That's highly abnormal behavior and demands psychiatric evaluation.
>>
>>38759089

It might 'support the allegation' because it's a fabrication by the prosecution. Prosecutors in sex cases always have a long list of roastie 'experts' lined up to give 'expert testimony' that falls in line with their case.

The extract quoted by the anon literally is just saying "victim had poor wiping skills, her brother referenced this in a sex chat, he must have raped her".

Most older brothers would have an idea about the hygiene issues of their younger sisters without being rapists.
>>
>>38759206
Until the actual case gets released, I can't give you more evidence, as this is all from an appeal, but this is almost certainly just one piece of evidence among many and that his lawyer almost certainly used that exact tactic of sowing doubt about the veracity of the victim's credibility and it failed to persuade a jury of his peers.
>>
>>38759308

Right, ok. I was asking more generally in the hope that more intellectual types would be in this thread. You're not one of those, clearly, being a believer in the jury system.
>>
>>38756053

Maybe me? I jerk off to everything, guro, cp, gay, you name it. Man, I masturbated to an extra curvy piece of driftwood the other day.
>>
File: commie.png (152KB, 501x590px) Image search: [Google]
commie.png
152KB, 501x590px
>>38759363
If only we had kangaroo courts, closed tribunals, and unlimited judiciary powers!
>>
>>38756709
prison was too good for this sick fuck
>>
>>38757987
chimping out and killing someone while feeling justified is part of the human experience
>>
>>38759363
w e w leftypol will actually defend this guy
>>
>>38757302
Also executions cost more than life in prison in the USA. That's why so many people get LIP despite their crimes being really fucked up.
>>
>>38758274
It's so expensive because of retarded-ass lawyers dragging shit out. You should get one appeal, and if/when you lose, they drag your ass out back and put a bullet in your skull.
>>
>>38760530
that can't possibly be true

if there's any legal related costs those are artificial and don't count
>>
>>38760606
The appeal trials for death row cases can last decades and cost millions of tax dollars. Judges, attorneys bailiffs etc. all get paid by tax dollars and is far more expensive than LIP. Im not saying its the right way to do things but that's the unfortunate case.
>>
Momma K. There's a good IA video on her.
>>
>>38756053
I can sell his shit stained decaying breath from just that photo and it makes me want to hurl.

Is this abomination dead yet? If not why?
>>
>>38756671
He most likely has been asked to be put there to avoid himself getting stabbed. This will make them hate him even more. If they ever get the chance they will kill him slowly. Which is less than he deserves.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.