[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just became a millionaire out of nowhere, but am robot. where

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

File: 1500528540748.jpg (88KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500528540748.jpg
88KB, 600x600px
just became a millionaire out of nowhere, but am robot. where should I live in the USA? I want to be around the smartest, whitest people. was thinking new england coast, or maybe seattle
>>
>>38755964
> millionaire
> still wants to live in a third-world country
Move to luxembourg or monaco
>>
>>38755964
Property with good internet access and an electric fence around it
>>
how did u get money?
>>
>>38755994
grandparents died and gave me a lot.
>>38755982
maybe later. just want an apartment in an interesting part of USA, like i said considering seattle or maybe around new england like boston or NYC, maybe down on new jersey coast.
>>
>>38755964
seattle is full of hippies and nu-males, and new england sucks.
>>
Australia.

USA is done for
>>
>>38756017
>hippies and nu-males
more pussy for me, not a downside.
>>
>>38756037
>not realizing the nu-males counterpart

I guess you'll learn the hard way.
>>
Go to a third world country and be even richer ez win
>>
First thing is to decide on what you're longer term goals are. A mill seems like a lot, but it'll be hard to make it last your entire life especially if you're young and inexperienced.

Decide what you want first, then pick a city that supports it.

If you want to be NEET, pick a LCOL area, if you want to go for the gusto with high risk stuff, pick San Francisco or NYC
>>
>>38755964
Move to a place where you can get a job.
Get a decent house and decent car, get a decent education.
Million dollars dont last to long.
BUY GOLD FUCKERS>
>>
>>38755964
Well congrats on your good fortune. New Hampshire is the state for you.
>>
>>38756071
my life and time is more important.
>>38756083
it's in the 8 digits. more than enough for a life of luxury if i really want that.
>>
>>38756018
Fuck off we're full.

No seriously. There's way too many gooks and poos. We're getting flooded.
>>
>>38756097
shit "my life and time is more important." was for >>38756080
>>
>>38756107
i'm extra white and high IQ and now rich though so who cares
>>
>>38755964
>just became a millionaire

You can afford rent in a nice apartment in a large city for a couple years before being evicted. Congrats.

This isn't an Austin Powers movie, you'll actually need well over 10mil+ to live like a 'rich' persn off the generated interest in the near future. With just a million, you'll be living below 70k a year guaranteed, and inflation will hit quick.

Your best case *sustainable* scenario is to keep working, invest the money wisely, and maybe retire late 30's/early 40's. You'll be able to afford a mid sized, comfortable city, but don't expect the creme de la creme. Million ain't shit nowadays.
>>
>>38756119
>rich

Enjoy your studio apartment with 30 minute commute to the CBD living in any Australian city. That's about all millions gets you these days. Pretty shocking really.
>>
>>38756166
>>38756224
it's over 15M, surely I wouldn't have a problem.
>>
>>38755964
Move to Nigeria and buy yourself a cute loli slave.
>>
>>38756240

Fuck off chad you don't belong here anymore
>>
>>38756083
My advice still stands even if the amount is higher. Figure out what you want out of life and move to a city that supports it the best.

Also don't get crazy. You're inexperienced and can easily lose the money. Look at all those lottery winners that went broke
>>
>>38756240
Nah not with that you wouldn't. But I dunno why anyone would pick Australia over the US.
>>
>>38756270
i am chad outside, and robot inside. give me recommendations or i'll bully you into submission but you'll like it anyway but please give me recommendations still.
>>
>>38756275
i've read a few personal finance books. i just want locations
>>
>>38755964
Do something every smart person would do: save the money and do something you would enjoy. If you just waste your money, you will be a poor neet again really fast (just look at people like Mickey Rourke who were once millionaires and then they couldn't pay for a soup).

Move into a middle class house or flat.
>>
File: 1427362006577.png (30KB, 512x323px) Image search: [Google]
1427362006577.png
30KB, 512x323px
16dMRjSHzyVGJ6xLMSyaboPFjNGgEtFPbk

Send me $50,000 in BitCoin OP pls

If you do it I will shove a can of Monster up my ass on livestream
>>
File: 8BHJNMGYV.png (535KB, 808x662px) Image search: [Google]
8BHJNMGYV.png
535KB, 808x662px
>>38755964
give me monies
original
>>
>>38756314
that's the plan, just want locations

fuck i am not asking for financial advice. i just want fucking locations

>>38756328
>>38756334
no suck my weenie
>>
>>38756290
Read my first post then, already gave
>>
>>38756344
I'll do it for $40,000
>>
>>38756344
>>38756359
i'll do it for $20,000 desu
>>
>>38756344
move to la paz in mexico, its cheap and honestly pretty dope of you like the beach and women, and if you have money you can have alot of them
>>
>just became a millionaire out of nowhere
First step would be ensuring you stay a millionaire, put at least half of it in a low-risk low-reward long term investment like an index fund
>I want to be around the smartest, whitest people
Connecticut or Massachusetts would probably be the place for you, though you'd likely be dead of boredom within the year plus if your want to go full WASP they'd look down on you as a filthy nouveau riche aspie
>>
>>38756240
Then you're *multimillionaire*, different ball game.

You might scrape by a good 2 decades on about million a year, if you just sit on the money and assuming you don't get fucked on taxes or inflation any more than usual. not a bad plan if you're old; terrible if you're in your 20's-30's.

Have you calculated how much you want to spend per year? That's going to determine where you can feasibly live.
>>
>>38756283
Hey I'm going to start breeding rare cockroaches to sell. if you invest we can sell other rare insects and you will get like 20% of the profits
>>
>>38756283
please man help me in the bug business how else is an aspie supposed to make a business
>>
>>38756445
dude i'm not spending a million a year. i don't know what ridiculous fantasy you're picturing, but i'd be fine with $50,000 per year no problem.
>>
must feel nice to never have to worry about getting a job and have a secured future
>>
>>38756542
for the love of god my screeching cave roaches don't have enough heating pads
>>
>>38756542
That's the thing: 50k a year won't get you a nice area. 50k is barely lower middle class in the US. If you want the smartest, whitest people, you're going to have to spend more. at least above 120k, most likely more if you want a city.

Or you can bum around in Portland, shcmoozing with the bearded pseudointellectual Ernest Heminway wannabes, living in a condo off your projected income. It all depends what you count as smart.
>>
>>38755964
>where should I live in the USA? I want to be around the smartest, whitest people.
Buy a flat/house in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Or just Boston. Make sure it's an older house, well kept, modernized but not destroyed. The value will maintain or improve so you don't need to worry about buying rather than renting, which is a pure loss anyway.
>>
>>38755964
>new england
>smart

People here are retarded don't move here. Seattle is a liberal shithole too they just made holding anything but the wheel while driving a fineable offense
>>
>>38755982
> USA
> third-world county
I hope you were being sarcastic otherwise kys
>>
>>38756087
good advice, I second this
>>
>>38756014
Find something you want to be a part of that you can buy your way into cheap. Move their. Your money will open the doors, someone who was awkward but now is a half-relatable money nerd will groom you a little. Make your money back, take your skills with you, move to a decent 2nd world country, build a 1st world life, occasionally reach down and pull some worthwhile bot up from the dregs of failure. You may not be the hero people want, but you'll be the hero they deserve.
>>
>>38756913

seattle is what you make it.

lots of con artists, and they are great at what they do.

the surrounding cities in washington are FUCKING GREAT though.
>>
>>38758624
There, stupid phone speech to text.
>>
>>38755964

I'll suck your dick daily for like 15 grand.

I'll even dress up for you if you like that kinda thing ;)))
>>
>>38758626
i once read people that romanticize seattle and want to move in are retards. the guy said it rains all year around, but that wouldn't be an issue for a robot. the places where you would like to live are too expensive, but that wouldn't be a problem for OP. meth and heroin, but that pretty much all the US.

the guy say people wanting to live in seattle really meant oregon.
>>
>>38756014
I say settle down in a quiet small Maine coastal town, buy a boat, some days just drive the boat out and just drink a beer while you watch the sun set

>tfw this is actually my dream, but will never reach it
>>
File: 1501321142869.jpg (56KB, 600x482px) Image search: [Google]
1501321142869.jpg
56KB, 600x482px
>>38756344
I'll do it for free
oregaone
>>
>>38756733
>50k is barely lower middle class in the US

Lol wat. Not everyone lives in a major city, fucboi.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.