[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who the fuck is ready for comfy TROPICAL STORM EMILY!?!?!?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0682.jpg (68KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0682.jpg
68KB, 1024x576px
Who the fuck is ready for comfy TROPICAL STORM EMILY!?!?!?
>>
I'm ready to see everyone act like they're in the battle royal for water over a tropical storm kek
>>
Join our little server FL bros, we can be comfy together if the lights don't go out
FdE6Qv
>>
>>38755795
I just moved across the country from 561, I miss hurricane feels. Go surf the storm and enjoy the parties my dudes
>>
>>38757537

No. Fuck Florida. Everyone in your shitty state is either a old, a Kike, a Spic or an old Kike Spic. Every minute one of these senile old kikes will take a walk and you'll be under silver alert for some old fuck no one gives two shits about. Just to tack on to that, your highways are littered with "please drive safely" signs because one of your assholes decided he was going to murder a family with his car. The funniest part was the fact that that family were a bunch of assholes too because everyone in your state is an asshole. God hates Florida so fucking much He created literal living mouths to fuck everything up, and bombards your shitty swampland with hurricanes for most of the year. It's crazy how much water you get yet you want to steal it from Georgia and Alabama like the dirty niggers you are. The most anyone cares about your terrible peninsula is that fact that it's so fucking terrible people leave it by rocket ship. Miami is filled with spics and illegals who expect you to speak Spanish, yet the Cubans and Jamaicans leave their shithole just to arrive in your shit hole and act like they own the place.
If your tiny spic mind isn't catching my drift,
FLORIDA
IS
SHIT
>>
File: L9GIHwi.png (290KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
L9GIHwi.png
290KB, 500x404px
My ex is named emily, glad I don't live on the coast to get hit by a bipolar fuckfest named emily again.
>>
>>38757914
Lol look at this booty blasted faggot did a Floridian fuck your gf or mom
>>
File: IMG_0278.jpg (62KB, 613x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0278.jpg
62KB, 613x320px
>>38757914
But on the bright side, we have qt geckos and Wawa desu.
>>
File: 1469302706273.jpg (395KB, 1015x737px) Image search: [Google]
1469302706273.jpg
395KB, 1015x737px
>>38757914
What happened to you? Did you go to Miami and change your mind about traps when you got railed?
>>
>>38755795
Wait did it get named? I thought it was too sheared
>>
>>38757914
How can Florida ever rcover from getting so BTFO?
>>
>>38757914
When was the last time you left your basement?
>>
>>38757914
The state is littered with cozy beach towns. If you go to Orlando/Miami... yeah it sucks.
>>
I live just north of where it hit and I didn't even realize it was happening until I read this thread
what a weak ass storm
>>
File: 1500430128273.jpg (198KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
1500430128273.jpg
198KB, 500x383px
I just wanna go to the pool FUCK
>>
Will this affect my trip to Disney world?
>>
>>38758285
Who /pilgramage to Orlando/ to pay your respects to the martyr Omar Mateen?
>>
>>38757914
this anon hit the nail on the head.
Ask someone living here if they like living here. If they answer no they are sane, if they answer yes they are either mentally defective or one of the things he mentioned.
The heat melts peoples brains (not quite literally)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.