[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the greatest accomplishment of your life, robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: Wanderer above the Sea of Fog.jpg (1013KB, 2327x2980px) Image search: [Google]
Wanderer above the Sea of Fog.jpg
1013KB, 2327x2980px
What is the greatest accomplishment of your life, robots?
>>
>>38752559
I learned to drive
>>
>>38752559
I had a bowel movement today.
>>
>>38752559
I haven't killed myself yet so I consider that an accomplishment.
>>
>>38752559
Fucked up schooling, didnt take it seriously. Now I have eon salesman of the year twice in a multimillion firm. Also taking up classes to improve my grades and go to university when the time is right. Never to late brothers.
>>
File: phonead.jpg (51KB, 450x459px) Image search: [Google]
phonead.jpg
51KB, 450x459px
>>38752559
I started a thread that got to the bump limit
>>
>>38752559
Back in elementary school I got an award for being good at French. I think that was the only award I ever got
>>
When I graduated university I was the first in my family to do so and my parents were proud.
>>
i used to play piano growing up and got my music used in a local radio commercial when i was in middle school

as i grew older i started to get more and more anxiety about going outside and quit going to my lessons by high school, never touched a piano again.
>>
Taught English in the Republic of Georgia and two other countries.
>>
File: 1466106528816.jpg (61KB, 636x640px) Image search: [Google]
1466106528816.jpg
61KB, 636x640px
>>38752559
Nothing anon
> I don't know how to drive I'm 25
> NEET
> dropped from college
> still living with my parents
>>
>>38752559
Fathered 3 daughtera a nd learn how to make mac n cheetoh's.
>>
>>38752559
So far - I managed to assemble few IKEA items, particularly a kitchen table, few chairs and a cabinet

And I believe this so far is as far as I get so far. So far I think
>>
Gave birth to my son, got a $98k/ year salary, travlled etc

Trophies? Nada.
>>
Became fit even though parents are obese and I legitimately like food more than sex. This is more important to me than my bachelors degree, career, or military experience.
>>
got my dick sucked
>>
File: 1498615508982.jpg (374KB, 2522x1418px) Image search: [Google]
1498615508982.jpg
374KB, 2522x1418px
>>38752559
>stood up to stepmom to protect sister

I was talking to my dad on the phone a day or two ago, and he actually brought that one up as the first real turning point where I seemed like an adult to him. I've always been proud of it, but I didn't I didn't think anybody else really noticed or remembered it.

Also,
>7-years vegan and counting
As obnoxious as that is, I am kinda proud of it on some level I hide from people.
>>
My mom and grandmom both dropped out of highschool and I made it to college. Dropped out in the end though.
>>
>>38752559
>Mechanical engineering degree (technically in 1 month, but i'm done with exams and almost finished my thesis so i consider it done)
>Fit (cycling and/or running)
>Beat depression after nearly 5 years of hell
>Somewhat fluent in english (in a country in which a lot of people don't even know how to speak their own native language)
>Haven't touched alcool in years
>Never did drugs
>>
File: IMG_20170731_082434.jpg (17KB, 173x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170731_082434.jpg
17KB, 173x286px
Conquered bipolar type 1, despite fucking every possible factor working against me.
>>
>>38752559

a few years ago i quit smoking cold turkey after smoking a pack a day for 4 years straight. ive since lost contact with my old friends but i think some of them still havnt quit. and cigarettes in australia cost a fortune because of taxes.
>>
>>38752559
I not only pulled 2 chicks WAY out of my league but managed to date them simultaneously for years. Hasn't cured my everything-else-wrong-with-me-syndrome yet but its definitely staved off the suicide i was heavily contemplating prior to this.
>>
Nada de nada
>>
>>38752559
surprisingly, still being in college.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.