[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>comic con tampa >went with the anime club from the local

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1458179798493.jpg (69KB, 600x1005px) Image search: [Google]
1458179798493.jpg
69KB, 600x1005px
>comic con tampa
>went with the anime club from the local college where I live
>group of about 8 people
>girl I had from math class last semester is there, along with her bf
>she's princess bubblegum
>first day of the con is normal, I got along really well with the group despite only knowing one one other person
>second day I meet up with bubblegum and some nerd orbiting her (not her bf)
>get the look from her, but I ignore it
>orbiter tells me he's in love with her and that he's been patiently waiting for her to break up with her bf
>pity.jpg
>we eventually come back to the whole group
>she wanted to hang around me all day
>bf visibly jealous but whatever hes just insecure
>bf goes into a panel or something so we all just walk around outside the convention
>me and her just end up walking away together
>we hear the group call our names but we keep walking away from them
>end up running around downtown tampa
>decide to play in the public fountains water things
>I pick her up and run into the spouts
>covered in her pink paint which has rubbed off onto me, we are both soaking wet
>fool around for a bit
>head back to the con, on the way her bf finds us and is visibly disgruntled
>I can't look him in the eye without smiling
>back at the convention everyone is angry at us because they kept calling and we didn't pick up
>her bf disappears from the group
>suddenly our chaperone asks us if we want to go home now
>the group votes to go, they seemed not so happy
>group reassemble and we find the bf
>he's literally vomitting
>she tells me he does that when he's really stressed
>it just keeps coming out
>guilt.png
>she breaks up with him on the drive home
>hits me up the next day for a booty call

Am I Chad now?
>>
It's a start. Sounds like her bf was a dick anyway. Go for itN
>>
>>38752244
If you didn't do it, some other guy was going to. Just remember, if she was willing to cheat on him, she will cheat on you. Just enjoy the sex for as long as possible.
>>
I want to FUCK Princess Bubblegum's vagine but first i want to 69 with her while her sweaty ass is right in my fucking face jesus christ holy fuck i want to sniff her goddamn ass and lick her pussy jesus christ i am horny.
if she was really real in real life existence i would pay like one THOUSAND dollar just to FUCK HER PUUSY right in the pussy to be quite fucking goddamn honest to be t b h FUCK
>>
>>38752279
This. Don't expect anything out of it
>>
>>38752244
>>he's literally vomiting
>>she tells me he does that when he's really stressed

What a fucking beta.
>>
>>38752244
Pleasant, quality post. At least somone did something with their summer.
>>
>>38752279
Funny thing is, I'm actually moving far away from the area in a few days and I'm way out of her league. Also the reason why the group voted to leave was because the hysterically sobbing bf begged them. I only feel partially responsible for ruining comic con.
>>
>>38752244
>princess bubblegum
not anime
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.