[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/ i want to kill myself what drug would be the best to do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1500885129500.jpg (212KB, 598x900px) Image search: [Google]
1500885129500.jpg
212KB, 598x900px
/r9k/ i want to kill myself
what drug would be the best to do it?
I was thinking some mdma with a type of opiate.
>>
File: 1501179921280.jpg (161KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501179921280.jpg
161KB, 1920x1080px
somebod help me

pls
>>
No anon, i can't help you with that. There is much beauty left in this world and it would be a shame if you don't get to experience it. Get away NOW from everything and from everyone. What do you have to lose? Take everything that is precious with you and go somewhere without giving it a thought. Start again and don't repeat the same mistakes.
I wish you better luck this time,
Love,
A faraway stranger.
>>
you're going to need a backup if your plan is to OD. people who OD can be found and revived. if you OD in a small space with a charcoal fire burning though, unless someone finds you just as you shoot up you're guaranteed dead. or one of those exit bags. anything that's guaranteed to kill you and something to relax you before you go out is pretty much how they euthanise people.
>>
>>38751490
drugs are an illusion death is not even real
>>
>>38751490
If you just kill your self at least take someone who deserves to die with you.
>>
File: oh no.jpg (19KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
oh no.jpg
19KB, 182x268px
>>38751916
>There is much beauty left in this world
>>
>>38751916
I wish this was true
>>38751988
Thank you for the idea, i was planning on doing it in my room but you gave me the idea of going out to somewhere totally abandoned, but beautiful with only the scenery there to comfort me
>>38752347
ty for the idea. didnt think of this b4 but i have one of those serial killer/murder mystery obsessions so that could work
>>
>tfw no reliable way to get an opioid to od on no that dnms are going down
>>
>>38752498
dont kno anyone w an opiate prescription?
>>
>>38752647
no in an originalio way
>>
>>38752690
damn anon im sorry
im sure there are some other markets out there that should be safe for now, as long as you're ordering a personal amount
>>
>>38751490
I don't really think you can kill urself with drugs with certainty. Best would probably to do it with a firearm (US) or hanging yourself or doing the helium/facemask thing.
>>
>>38752727
d-do you have any markets you'd suggest?
is trade route safe?
>>
>>38752731
i want to feel pleasure before i die though, or at peace, any good feelings. i want to make my last moments peaceful
>>38752742
im sorry :( i dont buy my drugs off the dnm i have a dealer i buy from irl
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.