[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please explain to me RIGHT NOW why you don't wageslave grind

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 6jRcKsT.jpg (149KB, 1101x664px) Image search: [Google]
6jRcKsT.jpg
149KB, 1101x664px
Please explain to me RIGHT NOW why you don't wageslave grind for a few years and then have Chad surgery. Surely beats rotting away with no objective in life. Even wageslaving isn't so bad if you have something to look forwards to. Think how it would feel to have a gf, to have people automatically like you when they meet you, to be able to get friends and jobs much easier...
>>
>>38749748
a strong jaw doesn't make you chad
>>
>>38749748
that is some crazy surgery lol...
>>
>>38749748
Surgery doesn't fix turbo autism. If you have a Chad personality but you look like the guy on the left, then wageslaving for jaw surgery would be a good option if getting laid is important to you.
>>
File: _20170731_021852.jpg (216KB, 1458x1340px) Image search: [Google]
_20170731_021852.jpg
216KB, 1458x1340px
I think I'd just find something else to obsess over tbqh
>>
>>38749819
That's a fantastic chin and jaw, anon. Hyoid bone is a bit low though.
>>
>>38749748
I really want to. I need to save more though
>>
>>38749809
I think it is called a double jaw surgery.
>>
File: 1490949084787.jpg (25KB, 452x452px) Image search: [Google]
1490949084787.jpg
25KB, 452x452px
i'd need a fucking lefort 3 to fix my face
>>
>>38749748
Amazing. That's a brand new life right there. Not saving up for surgery is fucking retarded. The results last FOREVER. Invest in your happiness. I think some bots are simply too lazy to go through with surgery.
>>
>>38749748
money is an illusion surgery is not even real
>>
Can't get the thought of a serrated rotating saw so close to my jugular vein out of my head

Bad genes should natrually die out,. But rich stubborn betas continue to mate
>>
>>38749748
>>38749748
Wages in my country are so low i'll have to work like 10 years for it and even if i get such surgery my inferior genes will still show in my manlet body and the damage from being ugly is already embedded in who i am. On top of that even if some woman shows interest i will know it's only because i got some plastic in my face so i will still be insecure.
>>
>>38753026
Why do you tripfag so much these days? Did you lose your job?
>>
>>38749819
Post boipuss pIs
>>
>>38749748
>transforming from a rat into a human
Pretty good surgery. How much plastic did they have to replace his jaw with, though? He didn't have enough to simply adjust it or break it and let it grow.
>>
>>38753295
they break the jaw and the bone does grow back with the hell of splints in the jaw. Also its not plastic surgery. It's not artifical, it's restoring your nature face if your teeth and muscles have grown right in your face.
>>
>>38753315
The bone does grow in normal surgery but for that guy it would have taken dozens and dozens of surgeries over probably year to get that much growth.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.