[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I risk getting my heart broken again?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 9.jpg (222KB, 728x1056px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
222KB, 728x1056px
>Wasted every opportunity to start something with the girl I cared for so dearly
>Only reason I'm not married to her right now is because I was too much of a coward to do anything about it
>Never even made a move even though she was genuinely interested in me

I could potentially pick up right where I left off but I'm still so afraid of the potential abandonment that always happens later down the line. I've been in two other relationships and they both ended with the other person growing extremely distant and cheating on me. I don't know if I should just quit and stay the way I am or pursue her in hopes that this isn't all a lie I keep telling myself.
>>
I say give it a shot, you'll probably end up beating yourself up later on if you don't try. I suppose any relationship is a risk, but the alternative is being alone. I should say that I'm saying this as someone who has never romantically pursued anyone, much less been cheated on
>>
>>38749411
You're right. I gotta give this a shot, it'll probably be foolish not to. I've always wanted her. I gotta go get her.
>>
>>38749271
Not that you deserve to be cheated on, but maybe think about why that happened to you TWICE before you jump into another relationship without confidence. Twerk on urself and then go for it
>>
>Only reason I'm not married to her right now is because I was too much of a coward to do anything about it.

It will keep happening since you shoulder all of the responsibility on yourself. Marriage is an institution in decay. Dont waste any effort on "that one girl." Relationships end for a reason for a variety of circumstances. Keeping women around is a lot of effort, and especially in this generation, a waste of your time considering how fucked up society has become
>>
>>38749271
I mean a relationship is compketely up to the man but today women will fuck you over quickly, discreetly, and for the most minor things. Too risky and its just at this point another form of enslavement like having children
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.